22. He helped you from your exam tension (Thriller era)

It's was your final exams in college .....  So you were preparing everything for it....  Suddenly you heard a knock on the front door and you went to open it and saw Michael with many snacks...  He knew that you'll be definitely hungry....  Because you know each other from school and he knows everything about you..... And you have a weird habit of getting hungry when you're studying...  All your friends will tease you a lot..  But Michael never does that..  And this made you fall in love with him....  He snapped his fingers in front of you and smiled... 

" Won't you let me in sweetheart!!! "

" Oops I'm sorry....  I was just looking at you... "

" Looking at me?!!!"

He smirked evil and started to walk  until your back touched the wall .... He leant down and kissed your lips softly and it quickly turned into a make out......  You pushed him lightly and smiled so as he.... 

" Michael...  You're distracting me so easily.... ! "

You both giggled and he kissed your forehead...  You made made your way to your room and you sat on your reading table while Michael sat down on the bed.... 

" How far you have prepared Y/N.."

" I've prepared well Michael...  But I'm little bit nervous...... "

" Wait lemme ask you some questions"

He said and grabbed your book which you were holding..... 

" What....  No.... "

" Yes...  You have to answer it.. I wanna know how much you have learned thoroughly "

" Okay!!! "

You sighed and nodded your head... He flipped up some pages and finally looked at you...

" OK.... What's the difference between mono zygotic and di zygotic twins..."

You smiled and looked at him ...

" Mono zygotic are identical twins and Di Zygotic are non identical twins.... BTW Michael... It's an easy question... "

He kept the book aside on the table and motioned you to come ... You got up and sat next to him...  He wrapped his arms around you ask kissed your cheek.....

" Y/N ... Don't get nervous ... You're always an outstanding student....  You aren't supposed to be feeling tensed about your exams.....  You're the best...  "

He said and kissed your lips....  You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him....

" You're so caring..  Thanks for choosing me Michael .... I love you so much.... "

He smiled and looked at you

" I want you to take rest.....  Just chill out....  Wanna go out for a ride... Baby?? "

" Sure Mikey.... "

You both switched off everything and locked the door and went a small ride with him....... You felt really better

................................................

Hope it wasn't bad.....  Plz let me know about it guys........