Back To Me

It was requested by ilashawn21

Hope you like it!!

____________________

Brianna's POV

I take a one last look of my mother who was laid down lifeless on the casket. Only few more minutes and I won't be seeing my mother for eternity. I can't believe she left me. I lost my Dad when I was at the age of six , now I'm twenty four and now I've lost my mother. But I'm happy that she was there in my wedding . Michael and I are now married for 6 months, and it's not even a year and I've lost my mother to a tragic accident. All she wanted was to meet me , one that day if I had asked her to wait for me to come and pick her up, she would have been alive now..... Michael is standing beside holding me close to him and had no idea how to console me but cradled me into his arms. Mother was really happy when she came to know that Michael proposed me and asked to marry him. She always loved us. Within no time the casket was closed and was set to be buried. I snuggle closer to Michael and cry harder. He rubs my arm and cries softly. No matter how old I'm , losing my mother is the hardest thing to digest. I don't know how I'm gonna spend the rest of my life without her..

A month later~

I just came back from work and I've been depressed for whole time and  kinda sick lately for past two days. I couldn't eat my appetite properly and I feel week. I walk in passing Michael not noticing him. I flop onto the bed in no time and wrap the blanket. Suddenly I felt someone's presence, I turn around to see Michael sitting next to me caressing my head.

" Are you okay baby..? You look so weak.. you barely never ate anything for past two days.!"

I look at him to see him holding a bowl with salad. Infact I love salads but now I don't even wanna eat it. He helps me to sit straight and pulls few strands of hair from my face. He's been taking a good care of me all the time. He really spends a good quality time with me.! He's been there with me throughout the rough times till now. He smiles softly and sets the bowl aside.

" Is there something I can have other than this. Something like ice cream or chocolate or peanut butter or whatever other than the salad...! "

His eyes grow wide and he takes my hand.

" Brianna... Since when you started liking the peanut butter..! You know you hate it?"

I simply stare at him and he strokes my hand gently.

" I hate it... But I don't know why I wanna eat that.! I've been feeling like I'm gonna pass out at any moment, I threw up twice today at work, I hate when this happens..."

He looks at me patiently and now suddenly I have this feeling of nausea, I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up. I could feel Michael rubbing my back slowly. I flushed it and quickly brushed. I turn to see Michael leaning against the door.

" Baby... We need to go to the doctor.! I don't think you are well for sure!"

I rub my face and think about my condition. I didn't get my period and it's still on due. I'm craving for certain things. I look down at my belly and looked at Michael.

" Michael.. I think I'm pregnant..!"

He looked at me with a complete shock. He's totally mixed up with emotions. Michael always longed to be a father. He wanted to have his own kids. He just love kids. He simply stares at me in amusement.

" Bria... Are you serious.... Let me get you a pregnancy test.! "

He runs in no time and I sit on the bed. I can't imagine how everything is going to be if we have a child, I have all the confidence that Michael will be a great father. I'm damn sure that he'd have the great parenting skills. But I wish my mother was here with me , I still don't know whether I'm pregnant or not? But I have a feeling that it's not gonna be worse. I don't even know how to react with this.

Right after twenty minutes Michael rushes back with a bag and hands it to me with a huge smile. It's hard to resist to get lost in his eyes. This man, my husband has the beautiful pair of eyes. I love the way how he treats me,the way he cares for me. I just keep staring into his eyes and get lost.

" Brianna.. here you go... I'll wait until you get back..! "

I just nod and take a deep breath and walk to the bathroom and open the pregnancy kit. I read the instructions and did what has been given. I wait for five minutes and keep looking at the test. Exactly after five minutes I look at the kit and couldn't do anything except for crying.. cries of happiness. It showed  '+' and tears streamed down my eyes. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm gonna be a mother..

I walk out from the bedroom to see Michael walking back and forth slowly with deep thoughts. He smiles harder when he sees me and walks to me.

" What does it say baby?"

He takes my hand and looks at me. He's literally gonna be the happiest man on the earth, of course every men would be happy when they come to know that they're gonna be Dad very soon. But this is what Michael always longed. I just nod my head and look at him . He hugs me tight and kisses all over my face gently.

" Brianna... I'm so happy, I'm lost for words.! You can't explain how happy I AM now. Thanks.. thank you for making my dreams come true. You're gonna be a perfect mother.. I swear!"

He smiles and kisses my cheek once again. Every time when I hear the word perfect mother anywhere, I think about my mother. She was the perfect mother. She raised me like how a child should be raised. I can't imagine a life without her, if she was here she would have been on cloud nine. A drop of tear rolled down my cheek and I realized that I didn't listen to Michael about what he's saying now. He cups my face and pulls me closer.

" Brianna...  I know it's hard for you.. I can't soothe you with just words. Loosing a mother is something which is really bad.. no matter how old we are, if we loose our mother, we'll be the loneliest person in this world. I know your mother would be screaming her head off if she was here. She would be crazy if she knew that she's gonna be a grandma.. she didn't leave you girl.. she's gonna get back to you, I'm damn sure that the little one growing inside you is definitely gonna be a girl. And I may not have made you feel happy just like how you were with your mother, but I'll make sure that satisfied with everything. I'm here to get things done which you're wishing... Your mother would never leave you at any situation, do you remember! Just like how she does all the time, she's back to you now. She didn't leave you alone! "

He smiles and pulls me into a soft warm embrace. His arms wrap around me and I feel safe and secured under his arms. No matter what happens, I knew that my mother would never leave me, and now she has came back to me.

~~~~~