28. In love with a sexy demon (Bad Era)

This is for MichaelsHeart123

This is totally different... If you all don't like reading dramatic ones you can skip this guys.... And Michael is not famous here...

........................................................

" Hey guys look who's here
... "

One of your classmate Jaden said and everyone starting to laugh......

" Ohh god why did you show up again..... The first week is really worst..... Why can't you drop off your school... And go some where..... "

Ariana said along with the boys... You were next to your locker taking books.... You tried your best not to cry... But you couldn't.....

" Aliyana..... Do us a favour... Just go and kill yourself..... "

Susan the girl who you hated a lot said and almost everyone laughed throwing paper balls at you..... You quickly ran out and headed to your house..... Your parents were in work so you decided to kill yourself.... You didn't want to live anymore...

You opened the door and quickly stormed inside.... You straight away went to the bathroom and opened the cabin and took a razor.... You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and was about to cut your neck.... But you felt like someone stopping you.... You opened your eyes and saw a tall man ... He would be at the age from 26-30 ..... He was holding your hands firmly.....

" Who are you.... What are you doing here in my house...? "

" My name is Michael.... I'm a demon but a friendly one.... I'm only visible for you... Please don't do anything.. "

" You don't know anything.... I'm suffering a lot..... Though I'm a good student I couldn't go to school happily...... I get bullied.... "

You said and broke down in tears..... Then you felt him wrapping his arms around you.... You definitely needed someone's hug.... So you wrapped your arms around him and continued to cry......

" Aliyana.... I'm always with you... Don't worry I'm your Guardian Angel..... I wont let anyone to harm you..... If you need any help at anytime just think about me and I'll be there
.. And you can ask me whatever you want....... "

" What if someone sees you in school with you...? "

You said while wiping the tears.... And pulled away from the hug...
" Ohh girly... You are the only one who can see me.... I'm not visible for everyone..... Look there "

He said and pointed to the mirror .. You couldn't see anyone standing in front of you... It was only you...

" Relax... I won't do anything to you... Ok... I'll be there for you always... "

" Thank you so much sir.... Atleast I have one person in this world who cares about me ..."

" Just call me Michael... And I'm always there OK..... Don't worry "

You smiled and got out from the bathroom and went and sat on the couch along with your demon friend....

Months later.... Night after the graduation

Finally you completed the school with good grades and scores..... You really want to thank Michael..... If he wasn't there at the correct time... By the time you would've probably been dead , and you also started to have feelings for him ... Though he's a kind, sweet and a caring person ... He's damn sexy..... You just closed your eyes for a moment and thought about him... You opened and saw Michael with many flowers and chocolates in his hand ... You took them and kept it on the table beside you....

" What are these for Michael?? "

" These are for completing the school with good results.. "

He said and took a platinum ring from his jacket and slid it onto your finger ...

" This is also for my lovely princess.... I love you Aliyana.. "

" But Michael..... Howcome you know that I was thinking about proposing to you.... "

" Have you forgotten Babygirl... I can read your mind and heart... I know what you are thinking.. "

" Michael I love you .... But you aren't a human ?!!"

" Look to your right sweetie!!"

You turned to the dresser and saw Michael's figure right next to you...... You Gasped and looked at him.....

" I can transform into anything like how you wish baby ..."

You smiled and looked at him... You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly
...

" Now can you read my mind Michael.... Now can you understand what I'm thinking...?? "

" Yes Aliyana..."

You smirked at him while he bit his bottom lip and pushed you down to the bed and got on top of you..... He kissed your forehead then your cheeks and your lips.... He pressed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately.....

" This is what you thought... Am I right...?? "

You shyly nodded your head and touched his cheeks ...

" Oh girl you are thinking more... I'm sure I'm gonna do the same what you're thinking... "

He smirked evilly and kissed down your neck and further down while holding onto your hips....

.........................................................

Hope it was worth the reading guys.... And what do you think Aliyana...?