I'll prove it to you ~ 3

Michael looks deep into your eyes and releases the grip off of your hands. His hands made way down to your ass and squeezed them hard and pulled your night pants slowly and throws them to the floor and takes your shirt off from you leaving you in your inners.  Your breath increased and got sweaty though the room was cool. Michael notices your action and pulls away from taking off your panties...

" Liz.... I don't wanna do anything against your will... But I couldn't control.. .. It's something I can't help... I can't stop thinking about you... I always imagine how you work these hips....  I wanna show you how much I love you.... "

" Michael... I too feel the same... But... I didn't know who this kind of feeling towards me... "

He smiles and strokes your cheek. He's very patient with this now... No man could just pause here.. But he did...  You had no idea what's happening now between you and your best friend. But this is what you wanted and dreamt of..  He still looks at you with his dark chocolate eyes. You get up on your knees and take his hand..

" If you wanna do this... Then I'm into it... I too wanna do..."

He smiles and presses his lips on yours and kisses you smooth yet softly and his hands travel to your back while you unbutton his shirt. You run your hand down his smooth tonned chest. Though he's lean, he's fit.. He's one of the gifted dancer.  You remove his shirt and throw them aside and without warning he unclasps your bra which makes you shiver a bit and pull away from the kiss. He takes them off your body slowly and make sure very sensually. His soft kisses now travel down from your lips to your jawline then down to your neck. Pleasure overcomes with you and you moan softly. This turns him on and he cups your left breast and squeezes soft as he can. He smiles as you throw your head back in pleasure and kisses hard leaving hickey. The heat increases within no time and he pushes you on the bed and nips down your nipples making you moan his name....

Without warning he pulls your panty off of you and spreads your legs wide..

" Lemme start off from here! "

He leans down and shoves his tongue and start to eat you. This is it! You have completely fallen for him not because of the sexual pleasure which he gives, but the thought of being with him till death. Michael continues to suck harder and your legs tremble. You were so close to let it out but he pulled away. You were now sexually  frustrated.. How could he stop at the right moment?

He pulls his pants down and throws it across the room.  He's now completely naked stroking that huge monster of his. What you heard was true. He was really very big and you doubted that whether he would fit in.

" At first.. It'll pain.. But if it does more.. Stop me okay? "

You just nod your head and then slowly inserts himself inside you and all you could do was cry out his name. But within no time he kisses you to ease the pain. You wrap you arms around him and he kisses you while going deep inside. The pain turned to complete pleasure and you moaned his name.....

"Mmmmm.... Michael... Ohhh thats so good!!! "

He grips hard on your waist and speeds up a bit and within no time he slams hard and deep which makes the bed to rock and his against the wall. He speeds up again and looks down at you....

" AHH... LIZ BABE.. YOU SO TIGHT.... "

His moans sounded like a rhythm and you grab onto the sheets.

" SHITT MICHAEL...... YOU'RE SO BIG!! "

"MMMM . W- WILL.... Y-YOUU M.. MAAARRRY ME UGHHH! "

"Y... YES.... I DO... "

You both reached your climax with a loud grunt and he collapses on top of you catching his breath, so as you...

"Michael... I love you! "

You kiss on top of his head and wrap your arms around him.  He smiles and snuggles closer to you

" I love you more girl! "

You just lay there thinking about you my future with Michael and the kids. You smiled to yourself at thought of being mother of king of pop's kids and looked down to see him dozed off to sleep...  You were now happy to have the main of your life with you!

••••••••••••••••

It sucked.... Guys please bare with it... I'm not good on doing sexual imagines 😞