Flirt and tease (Invincible/Mature Era)

ilovetotourReally

Hope you like it!  ❤

--------------------------

Michael's POV

(😍😍)

Annie and I are now at her sister's anniversary celebration. As much as I hated going out, Annie is the only reason I go. Despite having many works with my album and other stuffs she says I don't spend much time with her. What she says is right! We don't have that intimate relationship now a days. After having two kids we've been staying away from each other, though we share the same place and even same bed.  I feel like I'm being away from her. Even before leaving  we had a silly yet heated conversation. This is all because of the distance between us. All my thoughts were interrupted when I saw Jim,  her brother in law. We shared a manly hug and he sat next to me.

"So... How's everything going Mike.? I came to know about you and Annie just now."

"Whatever... Jim.. I'm gonna put an end to all these"

I also mentioned him the plan which I thought of now. The only way I could win Annie is making her feel jealous. And this shows the possessiveness and also shows how much she still loves me. Jim and I started to walk around the place talking about things and stuff according to the plan. I saw Annie ay the other end sitting and having a good time with her sister and friends. As soon as she saw me her face reaction was so.. It was empty. It was like as if she hated my presence there. But I had no other way, I have to do this.! Jim then started introducing me to his colleagues and there was this girl who was like Damn! 

"Michael.. This is Melissa... . One of my best friends. "

I nod my head and gave her a hug and pulled away. For my surprise I saw Annie glaring me. I smiled to myself and continued to do the work. This did work.!  I saw Annie walking towards us so I decided to continue the game.

" You have a beautiful eyes Ms Melissa. I'm sure many guys would've followed you lol. "

"Who's gonna follow who? "

I turned to see Annie crossing her arms across her chest. Before I could speak she pauses me.

"Michael... I'm not feeling well really.. So um.. I'm leaving.. I don't wanna ruin your time... Bye "

She walks faster and within no minute she disappears. I wink at Jim walk fast behind her I saw her sitting inside the car. I get in and start to drive. There was an awkward silence between us. 

After an hour of slow driving we reach home. She quickly gets out and walks in. I walk in and there was no sign of her. I open our bedroom to see her sitting at the edge of the bed looking down. Ohh poor girl... Hope she's not crying!. I kneel down in front of her and lift her chin to face me.

"Annie are you okay? "

She gives me a mean glare. And scoots away from me and walks to the dresser to take of her accessories.

"cmon... Tell me Annie, are you OK? "

"No... I'm not... Have you got your answer... I'm sorry for interrupting you from having a good time.. I know how you were checking out that women there.... I know Michael.. You lost interest I me.. Now leave me alone  "

She literally screams at me and turns around and quickly wipes her tears. I bite my lip and turn her around to face me.

" Annie... Babe...  I've been  waiting for this.... I wanted to check whether you still the same as how we used to be.... The way you get possessive. You know....  I love.. I still love you.. I'll always love you.... I'm not gonna let anyone in your place.. No one can't fill you..  You're the best thing which ever happened to me..  I just wanted to tease you...  That's why I flirted with her. "

" You're not lying about this right?.. You said that she's having beautiful eyes.. "

I wrap my arm around her waist and rest my forehead against hers
" Nothing is beautiful.. When compared to you darling..  You're perfect... You and I make the perfect pair.. "

She smiled and I pull her in for a kiss and she kisses me back slowly yet passionately.. She's a good kisser always. I trace my tongue over her bottom lip begging for entrance and she granted me permission. The intense between us grew more and I pressed her against the wall and pulled away

"And who said I'm not interested in you.. I'm gonna show you how much I'm interested in you... "

I unzip her black dress and run my hand down her ass and give a light squeeze then a Hard slap 

"Quench my desire baby! "

I kiss down her neck earning soft moans from her.  Then I made love with my wife till break of dawn.

------------

ilovetotourReally

Hope it was worth... My arm is still in cast. Next time I'll do a good one for you....