43. Having Fun (Any Era)

This is for andraviabox .. Hope you like it...... 

.........................................................

Andrea's Pov

Michael took a week off from his recordings and I've planned something cute to spend the day ....  I called  Chris Tucker and Janet ...

Chris and I are best friends from childhood ....  We all  need a break from our stress  and works.. I'm  sure this is the right time to have fun and enjoy ...   I went out  and saw Michael reading book  ....  I went and hugged him softly.... 

" Hey Michael.....  I've called Chris and Janet .... To spend some time with us!! "

" Whooohoo "

He screamed and we both giggled... I'm so happy to see Michael like this....  He really likes spending time like this....  And if Chris and Michael join together surely they'll harasse me for sure,  Chris has embarrassed me many times......  Like imitating like me , making cute reactions and sure...  Complaining about me to Michael that how I used to drool over by just looking at his posters in my bedroom......  I'm afraid what he's gonna do now....  I thought to myself and I didn't realize that someone was behind me.....  I turned around and saw both Michael and Chris holding super soakers.....  I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair and walked away from them ....  Before I could do anything they both sprayed all over my face.....  I wiped my face and gave them a death glare..... 

" WHAT!! "

They both giggled and said in unison.. 

" This wasn't fair enough.....  You both are gonna pay for it.... "

" Oh how Andrea??? "

" Turn around boys  ..."

They turned around and saw Janet holding bucket full of water balloons....  Michael started to run to my left and Chris to my right.....  Janet and I took the balloons and chased after those two troublemakers.... 

" LET THE GAME BEGINNNN "

We both screamed together and started throwing the balloons at them.......  I took one and aimed at Michael , but unfortunately I missed it.....  He stuck his tongue out at made a funny face... I turned to the other side and saw Chris laughing uncontrollably....  I got annoyed and threw the balloon to him.....  It directly got hit on his face was fully drenched ....

" This was for mocking me ....."

I screamed and giggled while Janet was chasing Michael...... 

Chris smirked evilly and started to chase me with two balloons .... He aimed at me , I moved aside and the balloon ended up landing on Michael's left arm......  I giggled and then of a sudden Michael started to chase me....... He threw a balloon over my head and my hair was wet....  I stopped and collapsed on the grass catching up my breath.....  Then Michael came and got on his knees...... 

" Baby are you alright....?? "

He asked in a worried tone.....  I thought of playing.... So I acted as if my arm was paining .....

" I'm OK Michael...  But my arm  hurts.... "

" Oh God Andrea let me take a look "

He said and lifted the sleeve of my shirt ... He didn't even know that I was having a balloon...  I quickly threw balloon over his face and started to laugh and got up.....  But suddenly he grabbed my arms and pressed me down to the grass and got on top of me..... 

" I can't wait to get you soaking wet Andrea..... "

He said in deep husky voice and leaned down to kiss me by closing his eyes......  I smiled softly and closed my eyes......  But I felt a splash of water over my face....  I rubbed my face and saw Michael holding his Super Soaker....

We both giggled and got up.... Suddenly Michael pinned me against the tree and kissed my lips hardly..... 

" Don't Worry Babe... I'll get you wet around tonight..... "

He winked at me and started to run ..

.. I walked back behind Michael and saw Chris and Janet drenched badly....  We all giggled and dried up ourselves.....  This was really fun...  But the whole time Michael's words popped up in my mind Don't worry Babe... I'll get you wet around tonight.     Whoa he's nasty.....  I thought to myself and went in to take towels... And spent time by playing games and watching movies....

.........................................................

andraviabox hope you liked it.....  And guys what do you think... Let me know by leaving a comment.....