13. He feeds you (History Era)

You promised Michael that you'll be around 4:30 pm... But unfortunately you couldn't do it... You were angry, upset, sad... You had mixed feelings about it.... You called Michael and explained everything..... He didn't tell anything and he ended up the call..... You started to feel to bad and you started to cry.... It was 9:00pm when you reached Neverland..... You went inside and saw Michael and Paris watching TV..They didn't mind you..... You didn't want to bother them... So straight away went to your bedroom and sat down on the bed.... You covered you face and started to cry badly.... Suddenly you felt small hands rubbing your head... It was Paris....

" Go away Paris..... I'm a bad mommy..... I couldn't fulfill any of your needs..... "

You mumbled and cried again.... Then suddenly you felt strong arms around you.... It was Michael... You didn't have strength to look at him.... You were damn sure... He'd be mad at you...

" Y/N... Look at me... "

" No I can't.... I'm a bad wife and a mother..... I couldn't even keep up the promise.... I'm sorry... "

He suddenly hugged you and kissed on top of your head..... You finally lifted up your face and saw him....

" Y/N...... Oh lord.. You're so tired and Look at your eyes... It's swollen... Were you crying for hours!!? "

You just nodded your head and he hugged you tightly again...... He didn't tell anything , he got up and went out.... Paris hugged you and kissed your cheek... You tried to hug her back but you couldn't.... You saw Michael holding a plate and a glass of water..... He came and sat next to you and handed the glass to Paris... She was holding it firmly... Michael started to feed you.... But you were damn tired and exhausted and too weak... As he was was feeding.... Paris took another spoon and started to feed you.... You giggled and hugged them both tightly ...

" I love you more sweeties.... And I have a news for you... I'm quitting my job and gonna take care of the you both... "

" Yaaayyy.....!!!!!!!!!! "

They both shouted in union and Michael continued to feed you.....

To be continued

....................................

I couldn't come up with beautiful ideas... I know it's awful...... But I've tried my best...... What do you all think guys...??