You Gotta Be Mine (Off The Wall Era)

Hope you like it

DaneilleMiddleton

__________________________________

It's was a dull rainy day.. you kinda felt bored and decided to call Michael.  At this time he was somehow free so you dialed his number and in few rings he answered.

" Hey Mikey...  What are you doing?"

"GIRL... I was kinda busy ..... You know with lyrics and demo..! "

"Hope I'm not disturbing you... I'll call you later...!"

He smiled smiled on the other end which made you weak inside.

"Nah Danielle... Not at all.. I'll be there in an hour...! This is what you called for right?"

You laugh a little at his comment..

" Try to get here ASAP...! "

"DONE!!"

You both laugh and end the call. You take a deep breath and smile at the thought of having Michael as one of your best friend from school days. But now the reason why you avoid him at times is because you've developed strong feelings for him. Though you tried to confess your love for him it didn't work. The feeling of how he would react? killed you deep inside. At the same time he also mentioned that he was going to propose 'a girl ' which shattered your heart.

Exactly after an hour you hear a knock on the door. You rushed to the door knowing it's Michael and opened  the door. You smiled brightly after looking at Michael. You both hug each other and pull away.

"OMG... Looks like someone's happy to see me! "

He mocks and lifts you up and spins you and sets you down to the floor.

" Of course..... Take your seat and I'll get you a cup of hot coffee and marshmallows... !"

He looks out through the window and smiles wide.

"That'll help with this weather Dan..! You surely know what to do... "

You run fast to the kitchen and start preparing and you heard Michael humming a tune while taking off his jacket.

" So Michael.... I heard you say something about your demo over the phone... What's the new song about?"

You hear his footsteps and turn to see him walking to the kitchen and he quickly sits on the counter not looking at you.

"Well Danielle..  It's gonna be one of the songs from my new album.! You wanna know something..?! I've been dying to sing this song for you... I want you to hear! "

You hand him the cup of coffee and cross your arms smiling at him. He sets it aside and starts to sing.

I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side
Every moment takes me to paradise
Darling, let me hold you
Warm you in my arms and melt your fears away
Show you all the magic that a perfect love can
Make
I need you night and day

So baby, be mine
And girl I'll give you all I got to give
So baby, be my girl
And we can share this ecstasy
As long as we believe in love

I won't give you reason to change your mind
You are all the future that I desire
Girl, I need to hold you
Share my feelings in the heat of love's embrace
Show you all the passion burning in my heart
Today
It's never gonna fade.