39. Your Savior ( Bad Era)

This is for Applehead_Loverrr .... Hope you like it....!!

.........................................................

You and Michael had an argument about partying.....  Michael never liked partying and drinking...  So as you....  But your friend Amy is celebrating her birthday .... She's been pestering you and Michael to come....  Michael regretted it at first....  But he gave up for you and headed to her home ..... Michael was talking to her boyfriend Craig while you were with Amy.....

" What's wrong Lakanza..  Why you are so dull ??"

" No Amy...  Michael and I had an argument....  Well he hated partying with alcohol.....  But....  I tried my best....  He's not talking to me.....  I AM SURE HE'S MAD AT ME.

" No Lakanza....  He's not...  I'm sorry everything is because of me... It's my fault....  I'm sorry girlie .... I shouldn't have arranged this party... "

She said and rubbed her forehead.... 

" Amy.....  What's wrong with you...  You didn't know that he hated it.. Nothing is your fault....  Cmon don't feel sorry .... "

" I'm lucky to have a bestie like you Lakanza.... I love you girl ... "

" I love you more boo..."

You both shared a warm hug and continued to talk...  As you were talking to her your Ex boyfriend Ethan showed up in front of you...  He left you for another girl and also suspected your friendship with Michael.....  And you almost self-harmed yourself after when he left you ... And Michael was there for you all the time.....  He cared for you......  And this made you fall in love with him more and more... 

" Hey there baby.... "

" I'm not your baby Ethan....  "

You said and got up.....  But he grabbed your arm harshly and pulled you closer to him...... 

" Oh come on Lakanza....  You are always mine.....  Not that Jackson's...

Look at his face....  He was black few years ago...  Now he's too white.....  I don't understand how you are living with him....  COME BACK TO ME... "

he said and pulled you closer...  You tried to come out from his grip but you couldn't......  Amy tried her best  to push him away from you.....  But unfortunately he was too strong...  He then slapped Amy which made made her to fall down.....  She almost started to bleed.....  You cried Michael's name....  But no one couldn't hear you in between the loud music and huge crowd .....  You finally came out from his grip....  But he grabbed you by your hair....  You winced in pain and cried hardly...  You carried you on his shoulder and went out through the back door....... 

Michael's Pov

As I was talking to Craig....  Amy ran towards us with a bleeding forehead... 

" Michael....  You have to help Lakanza....  That Ethan is annoying her.....  He tried to harasse her ... I tried my best to stop him...  But he pushed me....  You have to stop him... "

I blurted out from the couch and went to the place where they were seated .....   But he wasn't there....  I searched everywhere but I couldn't find them..... 

..........................................

You cried hardly but nothing was in use...  He pressed you against the grass and pinned your hands tightly....  You tried to move away from him but he tightened his grip on your waist.... He then ripped of your dress  near your chest area to expose half of your body....   He then covered your mouth with his hands on kissed down your neck....  You then kicked him on his lower abdomen and got up....  You quickly walked backwards covering your body....  You suddenly bumped into someone and that person wrapped his arm around you securely...  You turned around and saw Michael.....  He then took off his jacket and covered your exposed body....  He walked to Ethan and grabbed him by his collar and hit him leaving a black eye.....  You shouted at Michael  .. But he didn't mind you....  You tried to stop them but Craig  and Amy stopped you...  Criag went and pulled Michael away from him.....  Ethan was bleeding badly.....  Then quickly the cops handcuffed Ethan and quickly went away , they didn't want the tabloids to find it.....  Michael came and wrapped his arms around you securely and kissed on top of your head ....  You hugged him tightly and started to cry.... 

" Thank you Michael.....  Thank you so much....... "

" Shh Baby I'm there.....  I won't let anyone to touch you.....  I won't let anything bad happen to you... Everything's alright......  I'm there... "

He said softly and kissed your forehead.....  You both got on your limo and said your goodbyes to Amy,  Craig and few of your friends and headed back to Neverland....  You laid your head on Michael's lap and slowly closed your eyes...  Michael slowly caressed your head....  You were really happy to have Michael with you.....  You really felt safe with him ..... He's your Savior...   You thought to yourself and slowly drifted off to sleep

.........................................................
Applehead_Loverrr hope you liked this chapter....