Vampire Touch pt~2

It's been five months and you happily moved in with Michael to his apartment .... But no one doesn't know that you are in a relationship with Michael....  Infact your two best friends came to know it a month later.... You loved it when Michael holds you close and stares deep into your eyes and kisses you passionately...  And sometimes more aggressive....  You giggled to yourself and was relaxing the bubble bath while singing one of your favorite song  Break Of Dawn and didn't even realize that Michael was staring at you... 

You gasped and covered yourself with the bubbles and looked down.... You played with the rubber ducky and avoided his stare...

He takes off his leather jacket and walks towards you and kissed you softly yet passionately....  You moaned and pulled away and rubbed your arms.....

" Never thought you'd sing so beautiful girl....  Damn I want to make love till the break of dawn with you Y/N ..."

You blushed and looked up at him...  Before you could speak he removed his dress along with his boxer briefs within a minute and stood naked in front of you stroking his Jr ....  You were shocked to see him doing this... He got on the tub and moved closer to you...  Your breath increased and you badly want to have sex with him now...  But it's your first time.....  No matter what happens...  You gave up and wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer... He pressed his lips on yours and his hands roamed all over your thighs and he cupped you womanhood and stroked while kissing you....  He rolled over and pulled you on top of him grabbed your butt... You pulled away and kissed his forehead..... 

He then started to kiss your neck and sucked and rubbed your back...  He quickly pulled you closer and made you to rest your head over his chest.... You traced hearts over his chest and he interlocked your fingers with his and he start to hum a tune..

" Y/N ....... I wanna ask you something?? "

" What is it Mike.....  "

He hesitated to speak and you got up and sat straight and looked at him...

"What is it Michael.....  ?? "

" It's just...  Ummm will you marry me Y/N ... I love you so much baby...... "

~ To be continued

.........................................

It's just a filler guys...  And the remaining is coming up in next chapter ♥♥♥