16. He tells to the tabloids that how much he loves you (Bad Era)

This is for MichaelsHeart123 This is what I was able to write..  Hope you like it

...................................

You and Michael were really upset with those stupid tabloids....  They spotted you and Michael spending time at the beach....  You were feeling bad about Micheal's situation..... You felt that because of you Michael is being stressed....  Michael then arranged a press conference in Neverland...  He asked you to wear something neat ...  You wore just a jean and a shirt....  You both sat in front of the paparazzi and more...  Then Michael started to speak...  He spoke while holding on to your hand firmly.... 

" I've arranged this conference because....  I and Aliyana are really upset with it....  And I wanna mention something important now... "

He said and took out a small box from his coat pocket...  He opened and it was a diamond ring....  He took it out and slid it down on your finger....  You were really shocked...  He then quickly grabbed your face and kissed you passionately....  You both quickly pulled away and looked at them... 

" I hereby announce that Aliyana will sooner be my wedded wife....  I  love her from all of my heart.... "

He said and kissed you again...  After the short speech you came inside... 

" Michael....  I..  I'm happy "

" I love you Aliyana...  I love you so much baby... "

He said and you both shared a warm passionate kiss...  And you both looked at the ring which was sparking up....

................................................

Hope you liked it.....