30. Fights with Michael (Dangerous Era)

This is for MichaelsWife26 ... Hope you like it :) ♡
..............................

" Michael I've said this before....  But inspite of telling you so much... You invited that Aidan....  He's been always annoying me when we were in school..... I'm scared of him everytime...  "

You said and sat across from Michael...

" Baby girl...  I'm there he was my best friend in high school... he won't do anything....  Besides he's coming with his sister... "

" Can't you understand what I'm saying... I just don't want that Aidan to be here ..... "

" Don't be so stubborn and don't create a scene Ashanti.... "

" What????!!  Am I creating a scene...  YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S NOT UNDERSTANDING ME... "

you said and got up from the couch and walked to yours and Michael's room.... 

" Ash baby.... Where are you going....  Please understand what I'm saying.. "

" No Michael I can't...  You aren't understanding my situation....  If you want you chat with him...  I can't......  "

" DON'T BE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN.....  "

You turned around and saw Michael with teary eye....

" Fine....  That's it Michael we're done.....  I HATE YOU...  YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY FEELING.....  "

You said and stormed out ... Michael followed you by calling your name......  You didn't mind but got on your car and you drifted off to your mom's house...

....................................

It's been two months since you  came from Neverland.....  You couldn't even believe that you and Michael had a fight.....  You really missed him so much.....  But you were sure that Michael would've forgotten you....

You were driving back to home from work....  You pulled at the patio and went in....  You went inside and didn't see your mother...  You went to the kitchen and saw a note stuck on the fridge.... 

" Ashanti sweetie
I'm off to grandma's house...  I won't be able to come back for few days...  So try to manage.. or try to come here at the weekend....  And plz call Michael....

With Love
Mother :)

You sighed and sat on the couch.... You badly wanted to call Michael..  But you felt very guilty to call him.. Coz you didn't answer any of his calls and also avoided to see him... You took your mobile and dialed Michael's number......  Surprisingly he answered in one ring.... 

" Ashanti baby.. Please forgive me... I should've thought about you .... I'm really sorry....  Neverland is too dull without you sweetie.....  I need you please I'll never do anything like this anymore......  I love you Ash..... I love you...."

He said and broke down into tears....  You could clearly understand that he was crying ...

" Michael please....  Don't cry...  I'm the one who should ask sorry....  Please baby boy dont cry .... "

" Ashanti....  Umm can you open the door for me??? "

" Huh!!!?? "

You quickly got up and opened the door....  And Michael was sitting inside the car...  You locked the door and went to the car....  You got on the car and hugged him tightly and he hugged you the same.... 

" I thought you would leave me forever Michael.... "

" Noo Ashanti I've made a promise that I would never forget you in my life...  I'll never leave you.... "

He cupped your tear stained face and kissed your lips softly.... This kiss was full of love and hot at the same time....  He pulled away and kissed down your neck  ...  He unbuttoned your shirt and kissed down your chest.....  You moaned and tugged your fingers on his curls.....  You moaned deeply as his hands went under your skirt........

A year later

You happily got married to Michael and gave birth to a baby boy.... And you're having another baby on the way .... And you promised each other not to fight for silly reasons....  But sometimes it happens,  but it's a happy ending by making Love ...

..........................................

Hope you liked it....  And sry for late response....  Rest of the imagines are coming right away...