Fat Bottomed Girl ~3

Your hands are pinned up to the headboard and Michael kisses your lips harder. The erotic desire arises within you. You badly wanted to touch him, hold him but no use. He plants soft kisses down your neck leaving Hickey. The warmth of his lips and kiss makes you forget everything in this world. He further goes down to your private and swirls his tongue deep inside your entrance without any warning. You body jerks at his ways and your hips buck forward. He starts to suck harder and deeper. You badly wanted to touch him. You threw your head back in pleasure, as your legs trembled it signalled that you were about to cum. But at the right moment Michael pulled away with a smirk. He smiled at your sight. The way how you mouth was agaped sexually with your eyes closed.

" Awe... Wanna touch daddy baby huh? "

He says and slaps your inner thighs. You were too sexually frustrated to answer him or nod. How could he stop at the right moment... Is he a sadist?. He crawls above you and kisses you softly..

" Tell me baby... Will you ever be stressed out for useless things and reasons.. Huh? "

" No daddy I won't... I promise to listen to you... Please untie me... "

With a smirk he unties the knot of your shirt tied to the headboard and wasting no time you pulled him in for a rough sloppy kiss. You could feel his member poking through his boxers. He pulls away and removes them and throws it aside then without warning he slams hard inside you.. Tears streamed down your face from pain but it turned into pleasure. Nothing could be compared to the immense amount of pleasure which Michael gives you. The sound of you fleshes hitting eachother echoed the room. He intervened your fingers with his and continues to work you out. Pace of his thrusts reduced but it was deep yet hard. He started to sweat which made him look more sexy enough!

You didn't curse out loud, but only moans and each others name were exchanged. Though after marriage you were not used to Michael's size. He was a monster! He buried his face in your neck and moaned your name repeatedly. Your hand were wrapped around Michael as his thrusts grew more deep and hard.
"Ahh Y/N f*** you're so tight... Cum for me.. "

Moans escaped from your mouth and he kissed your lips to ease the pain out of you. He thrusts inside and out of your entrance. You reached your peak and so as Michael. You both reached your climax and he rolled down next to you pulling you closer to his arms

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you more Michael.. "

You both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.