44. I Love You To The Core (Bad Era)

This is for my new friend LesTwinsBeau hope you like it....

.........................................................

Shirley's Pov

" I'm done with you Trey....  IT'S DONE.... "

I screamed and threw the pillow  at my future husband and longtime boyfriend.... I just saw him f**king my best friend ... Ex best friend Eva  infront of me....  And he's been asking lame excuses..... 

" Shirley plz .... Listen to me....  I wasn't myself... "

" Why Trey....  Why did you do this to me..... YOU DID THIS FOR LOVING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART..... "

" I didn't mean to do that Shirl..."

" DON'T EVER CALL ME.....  "

I screamed on top of my lungs and took my car keys and opened the door.....  But he stopped me grabbing me by my elbow...... 

" LET GO OF ME TREY....  "

" Where are you going Shirley??? "

" A place with no name....  Why do you care..... "

" Plz don't leave me baby....  Where are you going..... "

" To Michael....  He's my best friend... "

He widened his eyes and loosened the grip on my elbow..... 

" Oh to that freak?? "

" DON'T EVER CALL HIM LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME TREY.... "

I said through gritted teeth and opened the door..... 

" Wait I wanna ask you onething...?"

" I don't give a damn Trey....  I don't have time to listen any of your stupid questions...."

" Why is it getting late to f**k with your little pop star Huh .... I know that you always go meet him to just enjoy.... Eating each others faces... ?? "

I turned around and saw him with tears flowing down my eyes....

" How would you talk about our friendship like this Trey....  He's not like you OK....  If you know what I mean... "

I said and walked to car....  I turned around and took off my engagement ring...  I threw it at his face and started to drive to Neverland..... 

..........................................

I pulled at the gates of Neverland  and tried to call Michael,  but I didn't want to disturb him at the same time....  I was simply waiting here for more than 30mins... I felt someone tapping my car window and saw one of Michael's guards..... 

" Ma'am....  What are you doing here at this time....  And why are you waiting here....  You are always welcomed... "

" Fred I wanted to meet Mr Jackson...  But ... Is he free... "

" But ma'am...   Mr Jackson was the one who asked us to bring you in...  "

I smiled and parked the car in and went inside the Manson.....  Michael opened the door and smiled softly....

" Hey Shirl....  Ho- Why you're eyes are red....  What's wrong...?? "

He said and cupped my face in his big warm hands....  

" Tell me boo....  "

" It's Trey.....  I don't wanna be with that guy.....  He... "

" What's wrong girl.....  "