He Smacks You

" Aunt y/n ... Can I have another brownie....."

Your little nephew asked with brownie in his mouth..... You nodded your head and wiped off the choco syrup over his mouth..... You went to the kitchen and took more cakes for him and your fiancee...... You wondered what took him too long in that shower..... You felt a pair hands being wrapped around your waist...... You giggled and turn around to see Michael ......

" Good Morning Boy...."

He simply smiled and nodded his head and walked closer till your back reached the counter...He leant down and kissed down your neck earning a soft moan from you..... His hand travelled to your back and gently squeezed your buttcheeks.....

" Hmmm such a perfect ass"

He continued to kiss harder leaving hickey....... You could feel yourself getting wet down..... You quickly pulled and took away the plate behind him and walked to your little nephew George.... Then of a sudden Michael just slapped and pinched your butt really hard....

" Ouch that hurts Mikey.....!! "

" I love smacking them babe...... I'm happy that this is ............All mine"

He said squeezed your butt really hard..... You moaned and walked to George smiling to yourself.......