Is this Love? ~ 2

" I can't face the consequences!"

He looks at you with puffy teary eyes and then wipes away his tears. Poor guy! But you have no idea what's the thing  which is bothering him. You take his hand in yours and wipe his tear stained face with his blanket. 

"Michael honey..... You can tell me anything! you know that! what is bothering you. Did anyone say anything to you at school?"

He looks at you and stays silent. you could clearly sense that something definitely is  bothering him 

" I mean I cannot hide this from you and at the same time I wont be able to  handle it if  you leave me , its something which would affect me so bad. You mean so much to me Y/N.."

" Why would I do something like that Michael ? just stop talking like that and tell me what happened?"

you look at him stroke his hand hoping to get a reply! he takes a deep breath and  looks at you rolling up his sleeves ,and you see white spots all over his arm and near his elbow.

" I have vitiligo.. I don't have any friends because of this.. Its quite obvious that everyone eventually will call me freak. I tried to hide this , but its like spreading and I couldn't help anything but look at myself in the mirror and cry. I don't wanna lose you in my life Y/N ... you're the only trustworthy friend I have .. I feel in secured because of this.. "

You pull him for a warm hug and embrace.. He hugs you back and cries onto your shoulder. You had some other thoughts with all the things which he told and honestly you were ready to hear those words from him, Yes you have developed a strong feelings for him and you couldn't help but keep it to yourself! 

"Michael .. its alright! I don't care about how you look , you will be beautiful at any stage both in and out.. you will always be my Michael   Stop worrying about it You are still beautiful and handsome.. okay? If people leave you or take you for granted they are the losers.. You are one of the wonderful man I've ever met Mike "

You pull away and pinch his cheek.... Aww how on the earth I would leave this guy!   you think to yourself and take your seat across him.

" I'm sorry for disappointing you Y/N ... I had no idea what I was saying...I'm so afraid of this" He says and wipes his face and looks at you. " No need to worry about anything Michael and I would never leave you. Never .. I'll be there for you.. Always "

You say and stare into his eyes and he does the same. There was an awkward silence between you and him and you badly had the urge to kiss him but you didn't want to do it too. 

" Hey you wanna go out  ?" you ask him trying to bring him out from a bad mood and also in changing the topic to get rid of the awkwardness...He nods his head and gets up from his bed and so do you .. " give me few minutes!" He walks to his closet and you walk out for him to get ready.

Now you feel bad for hiding a fact that you're falling in love with him! or maybe is it just an infatuation.. 

To be continued~

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know it sucked guys, I promise to update the next one better!