Don't you tease me

This was requested by destinythemoonwalker
Hope you like it ...

----------------------

Destiny's Pov

Michael has been acting so horny from morning and I couldn't handle it , it's not that I hate to have sex with him,  it's the only fact that he's not understanding that I'm under loads of work .

After completing all the works , I noticed Michael heading to his mini library pissed off to the max. This is the right time to tease him,  I walked back to the room  and dressed up into Black and Red color tight tank top with black color mid thigh black shorts and applied little bit of make up to turn him on more. I'm sure he's still in his favorite place. I slowly opened the door and walked in to see him flipping random pages in some random book. I walked and leaned over him

" Hey Baby..?  What are you doing alone here "

I bite my lip and inhale his sweet scent.  It's hard to be normal when Michael is with me and I get wet uncontrollably .   It is a bound for me to get 'wet' when I'm with him.  But the worst thing is he looks at me with a face which has no reaction and gives a reply sarcastically that he's reading!

Is he really pissed off? 

But I could feel his breath increasing and his chest heaves up and down faster. I turned him on again yaaay. I scream to myself and slowly stroked his chest.

" Come on Mikey, let's go to bed!  "

" No Destiny,  I'm not sleepy yet.  I wanna read. "

He slowly pushed my hands away and continue to read.  I sighed and walked back to the room and changed into Black and Red lingerie and covered up with black mid thigh silk robe and walked down and I saw Michael in the hall watching TV.  I walk back and forth infront of him but still stubborn himself.. Awe he's cute when he's stubborn  and especially now!! 

I sit across from him and slightly undid the rope revealing my cleavage. I took my mobile and start to fake talk to myself..

" Daddy I'm so sorry , I shouldn't have dissapointed you,  but now I'm heading to bed..  Bubye love you so much!  "

I switched off my mobile and walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter.  I took out choco syrup and strawberry and dipped it in chocolate syrup and started to eat while stretching my legs and swinging them back and forth.  Still no reaction??  Then of a sudden there was a pin drop silence.  I walked out from the kitchen and see the TV to be switched off and Michael wasn't there..  I sighed and walked back to the room guiltily. But suddenly I've been pushed forcefully against the wall by Michael and he's starting me with his eyes full of lust . I gulp nervously and he made his way to kiss my neck and he ended up removing my robe and bite and suck on my neck. 

" DONT YOU TEASE ME AGAIN GIRL...  YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME FROM MORNING "

He swiftly carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and locked the door and walked with a sexy grin and attacked me eagerly

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

destinythemoonwalker
Hope you like this..  I tried my best,  what do you think??

♥Deva♥