12. He gets mad (Mature Era)

mjsgirl23 messaged me this idea...!!  Hope you like it  Angela dear...!!! 

.............................................

You and Michael are enjoying the evening time in the beach....  You were wearing a Capri pants  and a tight T-shirt.....  Michael was wearing black pants and buttonup shirt .... You both were enjoying the weekend with your daughter and niece.....  They were building sand castle and playing there....  While you and Michael were talking about random stuff and present music.. Then Michael went back to the the limo to take some important stuffs for the girls.... As you were waiting for Michael a three guys were passing your side.... 

" Hey sexy... Do you need our company....? "

" No thanks.....  "

You got annoyed and got up suddenly one guy grabbed your arm

" Heyyy let go of my arms....! "

" No sweetie....  Come on let's enjoy .... It's a wonderful weather now... "

You finally came out from his grip and walked back without turning...  Suddenly you bumped into someone....  You turned around and saw it was Michael...  He quickly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer....  You gripped his arms tightly and thought what's gonna happen..... 

" Leave her alone boys.... Otherwise  "

" Whoa whoa....  Look who's here..  We're young..  And you're old ... I'm sure are you capable to cope with us... "

" Michael....  I think we should be going...  Are you gonna fight....  No Cmon...  Kids are on the limo Cmon let's go.... "

" Angela....  They were... "

" Come on let's go... "

" Leave your lady love to us...  "

Michael quickly turned back and walked to them....  He gave a hard slap on one guy's face  while he punched the other two guys faces leaving a black eye...  Our limo driver came and pulled away every one...  We headed back to the limo and limo started to drive...  The girls fell asleep on our laps...  I turned around and saw Michael looking outside... 

" Michael..!!"

" Yes Angela... "

" You were awesome...  I've never seen you like this.... "

" I'll never let any one lay hands on you Angel  Babygirl... "

"You pouted and kissed him...  He kissed you back and it turned out to a make out...  He almost forgot that the girls were laying there... He was about to lift your shirt while kissing your jawline then to neck..... 

" Michael...  The girls are here...  You need to wait... "

He nodded and waited for the destination....  You both got out and carried girls to their rooms...  You almost changed their dress in the limo so you just made them lay comfortably...  Then Michael pinned you to the wall and gave a long deep and passionate kiss...  He then kissed your neck and carried you to your room....  He placed you on the bed and started to make love till dawn.... 
.............................................

Hope you liked it mjsgirl23 !!