35. In Love With A Sexy Demon ~ 2 (Bad Era)

You were underneath Michael as he was kissing your neck....  His hands travelled down to your butt and gently squeezed them.....  You moaned deeply and within a minute Michael took off your Jean...  He kissed your inner thigh and caressed your waist.....  He then suddenly got up and went near the window.... You got up and sat on the bed.... 

" Michael what's wrong...  What happened?? "

" I....  I'm sorry Aliyana....  I shouldn't have touched or kissed you against your will....  What if your parents come...... What if they hate me... "

Oh motioned him to come and sit on the bed..   He came and sat down next to you...  You wrapped your arms around his neck hugged him tightly..... 

" Michael...  I don't care if they reject you.....  I'll come with you wherever you take me....  But I hope they won't hate...  Coz my parents have done everything for me....  So nothing will happen to our love...  And I truly enjoyed this moment with you....  I want you to make love with me...  I want to give my virginity to a great , lovely , sweet,  caring man or demon.... I want to have my first time with you.. You are my sexy demon... "

You winked at him and kissed his neck softly.... He smelt really good..you giggled to yourself and unbuttoned his shirt...  You took off his shirt and threw it aside....  You slowly moved your hand down to his sexy chest ...  He was really perfect and fit though he was lean.....  You pressed your lips onto his and kissed him passionately...  He kissed you back and he softly bit your bottom lip..... You moaned and continued to French kiss.....  He then pushed you down to the bed and got on top of you....  He kissed down your neck and caressed your waist.....  As you were not wearing pants he rubbed your thigh......  He smirked and lifted your shirt and threw it away.....  You were left with only your dark red lace bra and panties...  You covered yourself in shy and closed your eyes....  " No no Ali....  Don't feel so shy " .. He said and pulled your hands and pinned to the headboard and kissed your chest....  He unclasped your bra and threw it next to the dresser.....  He bit his bottom lip and cupped your breasts and gently squeezed them...  He kissed them and started to suck like a baby.... It felt soo good and he stopped and kissed your tummy....  You let out a soft moan and he went down to your womanhood....  He pulled down your panties and he stoked your wet pussy with his thumb....  He then inserted his long sexy finger inside you and fucked you....  You started moan as he pumped harder..... Then he got up and unbuckled his pant....  You saw a bulge grown in his boxer briefs....  He slid down between your thighs and started to lick and he almost ate you...... He then got up and you saw a huge bulge grown in his boxers...  He pulled them down and his humongous manhood sprung out...  You were shocked to see his size...  He was nearly about 13-14 inch... You were almost scared...  Michael looked deep into your eyes and kissed your lips softly....  " Sweetie....  At first it'll pain,  but don't worry later it'll be fine .....  I'm there I'll take care.... " .... He said and slowly inserted himself into you......  " Ahhhh!! "... You screamed and suddenly Michael pressed his lips onto yours to ease the pain....  As how he said ... You started to feel better...  "You are so wet and tight Aliyana.....  Ughhhhh " He said and thrusted slowly....  You and Michael were moaning crazily.... You were sure that the neighbours would hear you both...  But you didn't care....  Then of a sudden Michael started to thrust harder..... 'Ahh f##k... Michael give in to me harder ...yeaah baby just like that AHHH  OWWWWW ... " you whimpered as he thrusted again hardly....  His face was damn sexy....  For each and every thrust......  Then Michael started to thrust harder and faster.....  " MI-MICHAEL.... I'M....  I'M ABOUT TO........ " Before you could say Michael and you came together....  Your sweaty bodies collided together and he rested his head on the crook of your neck and kissed you.... You and Michael were breathing heavily...... 

" That was awesome.....  I love you Michael.... "

" I love you more Aliyana.... "

He smiled and kissed your lips passionately....  You wrapped your arms around him and you both drifted off to sleep in each others arms..... 

.........................................................

Hope everyone liked this chapter...  And MichaelsHeart123 hope you enjoyed your imagine....  Leave some cmnts guys plz..!