Vampire Touch

This was requested by ElianaWendyCruz ..... Hope you like it......

.....................................................

You walked down the street to get back to home from college..... You felt someone following you... You felt this feeling for more than a week... As you were walking slowly you felt someone's appearance behind you.... Something like hot breath... Suddenly black cloud formed all over the sky, lucky you were near your apartment... You got in and surprisingly your friends Jane and Tara were together.... You threw your bag at Tara's face and giggled... She stuck her tongue out and they continued to watch Twilight Saga series..... You practically hated that movie without any reason..... You felt that vampires doesn't exist and it's waste of time watching these movies.... You went to your room and quickly went to take a shower.... You still have a feeling and a fear of something..... You quickly hopped on the tub took a warm shower...

********

You came out from the bathroom wearing a robe and started to dry your hair.. As you were drying your hair the door creaked open and someone walked in... You gasped and got up from the dresser and turned around and saw tall guy walking towards you..... You got scared and called out the girls name but no reaction from them... You didn't even have anything to attack him.... You closed your eyes and waited for your death.... You were sure that the guy would do something to you... You were helpless ... But unexpectedly you felt a pair of hands cupping your cheek..... You then opened your eyes and saw Michael.. The most famous guy in the college.... You have a huge crush on him and moreover it's not that easy for an ordinary girl like you to talk with him..... He is filthy rich and famous and damn handsome... You then noticed that his eyes were red .....

" Your eyes..... They're ... Are you?? "

" Yes Y/N I'm am a vampire.... I hope you believe now that vampires do exist.... "

" Wait...... How do you know that ... I "

" Relax girl.... I've been trying to talk to you for more than a week... "

" Me?! .... What are you talking about Michael... "

He chuckled and grabbed your hands.....

" Yes.... All the girls in our batch always tried to hit on me.... But I totally got carried away by your presence..... Hope I didn't scare you in any way..... I was the one who was following you.... I love you Y/N ... Will you be my girl?! "

You were totally out of words.... You didn't expect this from him..... You still shivered and your hands started to tremble..... Though he said that he loves you... You were scared of him for one reason..... You quickly walked and closed the room door... But the girls weren't there..... You turned around and saw him walking closer towards you... You walked back and leaned against the wall ..... He leant down and caressed your cheek......

" Don't get afraid.... I won't harm you... The thing is I want a reply ... Just a simple yes.... Then I'll be very happy..... So do you? "

He looked deep into your eyes and smiled.... You couldn't say anything but just nod your head in response..... He smiled in relief and slowly leaned down to kiss you.... Everything was really going too fast.... He pressed his lips on yours and kissed passionately..... He then continued to make out with you and you wrapped your arms around his neck..... He as a gentleman pulled away which he hated to do.... You can clearly see that he hated breaking the kiss... You breathed heavily and stared at him...

" And I wanna tell you something... I always admired your neck... You have a perfectly shaped neck..... "

Without any warning he started to kiss your neck.... He found your sweetspot and started to suck your neck..... You moaned and arched your head back granting him more space..... He continued to suck harder leaving a hickey..... You really loved this moment.... You started to feel wet..... You wanted him to make next move.... But suddenly you felt someone tapping your shoulder... You opened your eyes and saw Jane in front of you.....

" Y/N ...are you alright..... Why are leaning against the wall.... Is everything fine... "

You were completely shocked.... Still now he was standing in front of you kissing you.. But now he vanished.....

" Yes Jane... I'm fine.... "

" OK girl.... Tara and I are leaving for mall now... You need anything.... "

" For now.. I don't need anything... Umm I'll let you know... "

She smiled and walked out of your room and closed the door behind her.... You sighed and looked at the mirror and saw the hickey on your neck... Then you saw a note stuck on the closet..

It's My Number..
Call me

With love
Michael xoxo...

You smiled and changed your dress hopped on your bed.... You looked through the window and watched the rain closely... Suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind... Before you could turn around he spoke....

" it's me... Just get some sleep baby... "

He whispered in your neck and continued to kiss..... You smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.....
**********
Please bear with me.... I'm in middle of my exams... So I tried my best.... But after this exams I'll do more I promise... Please let me know about the imagine by commenting .... I love reading them... And plz forgive me if it's awful and for errors.....