33. An Endless Love (This is it era)

You took a week off from work and stayed in home.. Your kids were with mother Katherine so it was just you and Michael.... 

You were sitting on the couch and reading one of your favorite book...  Suddenly you felt someone rubbing your shoulder... You turned around and saw Michael with a cup of coffee....  He handed you one cup and sat next to you.... 

" Hey baby ... Did I disturb you?? "

" Oh Michael....  Nooooooo never "

You both giggled together and kissed each other softly...  You sipped on to the coffee and continued to read the book... 

" Y/N..."

" You said without taking off your eyes from the book..

" I wanna talk to you.."

You kept the book down and looked at Michael who sat across from you..

" Go ahead baby boy!! "

" What will you do if I'm off to studio for recording..? "

" I'll be just reading books, doing Yoga and medication , listening to my husband's music....hmm   I'll do something interesting..  But why of a sudden you're asking this Michael...? "

" No what I meant was ... What will you do after when I leave this world....  It may happen anytime right , so please tell me..."

You didn't tell anything to him and stared blankly at him  ..... You placed the cup and looked at him with a teary eyes , but he didn't notice that...

" I donno what I'll be doing without you Michael .... When you were on the tours I'll be missing you badly....  I can't resist the fact that I'll be losing you  .. And one more thing...  When you composed the song Heaven can wait... I cried a lot ...  But I didn't tell you....  I can't live without you.....  All through these years you were with me...  But I don't want to lose you at any instance...  I always want to wake up by your arms around me...  I want you to make sweet passionate love with me all night.....  I want you in my arms.....  I want to hold our grandchildren ... I wanna peacefully live my life like this..... I love you endlessly...  I can't live without you Michael ......  Wherever you go take me with you...."

You said and broke down into tears.... Michael quickly cupped your face and wiped away the tears 

" I'm sorry sweetheart... I was a bit curious about it.....  I didn't mean to hurt you in any way..."

" But Michael.... I can't imagine a life without you .....  That's how I can say as short as well.. "

You said and hugged him tightly and rested your head over his chest...  You kissed his chest and hugged him tightly...... 

"  I love you Y/N "

" I love you more Michael...  And don't ever talk about this.... "

" I won't princess.... "

You giggled and kissed him passionately....  He carried you to your room and placed you on your bed...  He got on top of you and kissed your neck....  You digged your nail at his back and started to moan .....

......................................................

The requested imagines are coming up guys....  Don't be mad at me....  And BTW please comment....!!  :)