20. Celebrating your first anniversary (Bad Era)

This is for MichaelsHeart123 Hope you like it sweetie!!!! 

......................................................

You're really excited cause it's your first anniversary....  You can't wait for Michael to pick you up from work and go to your apartment ....  You almost finished everything and waited for him.....  You called him twice but he didn't pick any of your calls and texts.... Finally he answered your call

" Aliyana...  I'm sorry I'm having some work to be done....  Can you go to your apartment  by yourself.....  "

" Michael....  What are you talking..  It's our first year anniversary..... Have you forgotten about it... "

" I remember Ali....  But I've to finish my works also....   "

" So you're work is only important for you right.....  I'm not important for you... "

" Yes....  I love entertaining my fans...  That's first to me Aliyana .... "

" Bye...  I hate you Michael "

Before he could speak..  You ended up the call and took a cab and went to your apartment..  Michael was never like this to you ...  He's really sweet..  But now he acted like you're  a bad wife for him...  you wiped off your tears and got out from the cab...  you  opened my door and switched on the lights.....  your  apartment is been decorated beautifully...  Red and white balloons scattered around everywhere....  And you saw Michael sitting on the couch and smiling at you ....  you didn't tell him anything and walked across him .... He grabbed you by your waist and turned you around to face him.... 

" I'm sorry for being mean to you Ali baby....  We've been loving for three years and we know each other from our childhood....  Did I ever raised my voice over you.... But I'm sorry baby.... "

" You almost broke my heart Michael...  I thought you're gonna hate me forever.....  "

" Aliyana....  I would never hate you...  Cmon muffin it's our first wedding anniversary..  "

You hugged him tightly and he kissed on top of your head.... 

" My baby girl was too angry on the phone....  You sounded like you're so mad at me...  But I liked that also.. "

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his neck... 

" Cmon Ali...  Let's have the dinner.. "

" No Michael ... I don't want food...  I just need you..... I always want to be closer to you....  "

He then leaned down kissed your neck...  He quickly carried you to your bedroom and gently placed you on the bed...   Rose petals were scattered on the bed ... He slowly got on top of you and kissed you passionately....  And started to make passionate love to you....... 

......................................................

Hope you liked it.... !!!