11. You Guys End Up By Making Love (Thriller Era)

You and Michael were watching his favourite Disney movies continuously from afternoon....  And poor Michael he had a bad fever... he's been sneezing and coughing for past two days .. So he didn't record any new ones for his album....But now is fine with little cold inside...... This time you were watching his favourite Peter Pan....  He got overjoyed... He quickly took the popcorn and started to eat...  You quickly snatched it from him and kept aside....  He sighed and watched the movie...  Then you took two candies and ate..

" Y/N ... ?"

" Yes Michael..? "

" You can't strict me like this...  I'm fine now..  Why can't I have a candy... "

He whined with a cute face...  You pinched his cheeks and kissed them... 

" Aww my baby is so adorable now.. "

" Y/N ... Pleaseeeeeeeeee "

" No Michael.... "

You said and put a candy in your mouth...  He got annoyed and pulled you by your neck and kissed your lips hardly....  Within few seconds he snatched your candy from your mouth in a tricky way and smiled naughtily... You smiled at him and kissed him softly while you switched off the TV.... He kissed hardly and played with your hair eventually..

. He tightened his grip on your waist and squeezed you ..... You pulled away from the kiss and got up from the couch... 

" What's wrong Y/N ..? "

He said and got up....  You bit your bottom lip and ran to your bedroom.. He understood and he ran back along.. As he was a fast runner before you could open the door he stood in front of you...  He quickly carried you to the bedroom and threw you the bed and got on top of you....  He undressed himself while you were doing yours...  He kissed down your neck hungrily and you started to make love with your lover boy

.............................................

Hope it was worth the reading guys!!!. Vote & Comment guys plz...  :)