38. You Meet His Family (Thriller Era)

This one is for icanthelpitmike ... Hope you like it

.........................................................

You were sitting next to Michael in the limo... You rested your head over Michael's shoulder while he wrapped his arms around you and kissed on top of your head..... You were really nervous about meeting his family...... Though you and Michael were friends from school and you have met only Latoya from Michael's family... But you were really nervous to meet rest of the family .... You also thought that Will everyone accept you into their family??? " This was the only thing which popped up in your mind.. Suddenly Michael gripped your hands firmly and kissed on top of the hand

" Destiny..... Are you OK?? "

" Michael...  I. I'm a bit nervous.....  "

" Oh sweetheart why what's wrong..,? "

He quickly pulled away and cupped your face in his warm hands...

" I'm kinda scared... What if everyone hates me..!!"

"  Oh Destiny....  Come on why do you think like this??? Everyone will surely love you....  You are such a sweet.....  Mom will surely love you...  And you and Latoya know each other right...  So then why you're nervous...  "

" What if your Dad??

He took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead softly... He then pulled you closer against his chest and kissed you passionately..... 

" Then I'll fight against him... "

He winked at you sexily and kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you..... 

After 20 minutes of travel we reached at Michael's house.....  You both got out from the limo and walked inside....  He knocked the door and after few seconds Michael's mother opened the door.....

" Oh Michael..  Who's this beauty...?? "

You blushed hardly and looked at Michael .... He chuckled and looked at his mother...

" Mom it's Destiny......  My highschool bestie....  Now my girlfriend... "

" Wow Destiny you've grown into a beautiful woman now.... "

" Thank you Mrs Jackson "

You all went inside and sat down on the couch along with Latoya, Janet and Michael's rest of the siblings.....  You sat in between Janet and Latoya and Michael sat next to his brothers... 

" Destiny....  I wanna tell you onething.... "

" What's it Toya??? "

" You're damn beautiful....  Michael is soooooooooo lucky.. "

You both giggled and continued to talk....  Then heard mother Katherine calling everyone for dinner.....  You all went to the big dining room.......  You sat down next to Michael and Janet was to your right.....   As you all were talking about random stuff , there was dead silence...  Then you saw Joseph coming .... He sat across from Michael next to Katherine.....  

" So Michael who's this girl?? "

" Umm Dad she's Destiny my girlfriend......  "

" Umm hello Destiny... "

" Hello Mr Jackson... "

" So how long do you know Michael...? "

He looked at you with a serious face...  Michael gripped your hands softly and stoked with his thumb to make you relax.. 

" Umm.. We know each other from highschool....  "

" So How did you guys end up like this??"

I looked at Michael and forced a smile ....

" Umm it's been a year since Michael proposed to me....  And I love him from all of my heart..... "

" OK....  You are good....  I'm glad that he chose a girl like you......  , good luck Michael.... "

He looked at Michael... And we all continued to eat the dinner ... Michael's Dad went to sleep and his mother was reading a book in the living room......   So it was you , Michael and his siblings... You all were talking but Michael was missing.....  So you went out and searched for him...  You went and saw him walking.... 

" Michael??? "

" Yes baby.....  ?"

" What are you doing here all alone....?? "

" I was just walking....  I'm really happy Destiny....  I can't believe what my dad said....... I'm the happiest man in this world now Destiny.....  "

He carried you started to spin...  You both giggled and he placed you down and kissed your cheeks.....   You giggled and grabbed his hands and hugged him......  He then slowly pressed you against the wall and kissed you passionately....  He was holding you by waist while you wrapped your arms his neck....  He then kissed your neck hardly and started to suck your neck.....  You moaned and pulled away  and started to run....  He then followed you back and both went inside the house and sat on the couch....  You both acted as if you didn't kiss each others faces.....  

.........................................................

icanthelpitmike Hope you liked it..!!