Daddy Time ~ 1

🖤 for louisllama58
Hope you like it!!!!

PS: Michael is not famous!
_______________________________________

" Dinner is on the stove honey.. and make sure to heat it again! "

Your mother adjusts your hair and continue going through her bag.

" We'll be back by tomorrow evening.! Make sure to lock the doors.! Are you sure you'd be fine all by yourself? "

" Dad Please I'm not a baby! I can manage.. don't worry about me.. and I'll ask Emily to come over. You guys have fun.!"

Both your parents smile and walk over to the car and drive. Once when the car leaves the patio you shut the door behind you and flop onto the couch surfing through random channels thinking about the time you have to yourself. You take the phone and dial Emily's number and in few rings she picks up.

"Hey Em! I was hoping you could come over! My parents are out! "

"Ahh Karys.. I wish I could come over. But I'm afraid i won't be able to make it. It's my brother who's just got back from his camp and my folks are asking me to stay in.. I'm sorry girl!"

" It's alright.. have fun girl! "

With that you end the call and lean back against the couch and then decide to order in something to eat. Just then a knock on the door interrupts your thoughts. You lazily walk up to the door and open it to see a familiar face. It's Mr.Jackson. He is one of your dad's closest friends and colleague.

" Oh hi Mr Jackson!! Come on in! Mum and dad are-"

He interrupts before you could finish your sentence.

" You're father asked me to check on you! So I bought you some food."

He flashes that famous pearly smile of his and walks in. Its hard to resist your feelings and emotions in front of this man, Its because he is not only elder than you, he is friends with your father. Not to mention the amount of crush you have on this man.

" Can I get you something to drink Mr. Jackson ?"

" Just a glass of water please!"

You nod and walk to the kitchen cabinet to take a glass. Your father and Michael have been working together for past two years, at first you never felt anything about him, but as days passed you started developing some kind of feelings for him. Its like something about him makes you feel different. You pour some water and turn to see him walking in to the kitchen.

" I was gonna bring it anyway.."

" Its alright!"

He takes the glass from you and starts slurping which is kind of weird. He hands the glass back to you and walks back to the living room and comforts himself on the couch. This doesn't uncomfortable to you at anyway because, you're are used to him visiting your home often, but this is the first time to he is alone here.

" Thanks for coming by Mr. Jackson, but I think I can manage on my own, you don't have to stay here!"

He looks up at you intently and you get carried away by just looking into his big beautiful eyes. A sly smile forms across his face and he pats on his lap and exhales.

" Are you SURE you want me to leave Karys?"

He stresses on the sure part and gets up from the couch and walks towards you slowly. you couldn't help but arch your brow in shock but as he walks closer towards you, you walk backwards as things are getting a bit awkward right now.

" I am sure Mr Jac-"

He cuts you off my pressing his finger against your lips and stares at you intently.

" I would like to hear you call my name"

He slides his hand down your back and gently grabs your butt earning a soft moan from you.

" I know you want this girl!"

Before you could realise he seals your lips with kiss and his big strong hands holding onto your hips firmly. This is something you've always imagined, since your old enough to fantasize about him. But you know this is completely wrong. But at the same time you don't want to stop or you don't want him to stop neither. You eventually give into the kiss and run your hands down his chest feeling his perfectly toned body through his shirt. He trails his kisses from your lips down to the neck finding your sweet spot and that is the moment you couldn't help let out an aroused moan and arching your head back giving him more access to kiss.

" That's right baby! Say my name!"

He licks your neck and continue sucking on leaving you completely speechless. You tug onto his shirt collar as you feel something down under.

" Oh Michael!!"

He continues kissing and the way he rubs his hands all over you back sensually completely turns you on. You couldn't believe that this is happening..

" I... I think its time for you to leave!"

He pulls away and turns you around kissing on the back of your neck as his hands and firmly grasping your hips.

" Nah its Daddy time my girl!"

His deep voice sends chill down your body as he sucks on to your earlobe while unbuttoning your shirt. You couldn't stop him so just let him do what he wants to do. He opens your shirt free and cups onto your breasts while kissing on the crook of your neck. You moan and arch your head on his shoulder and he continues kneading your breasts giving them equal attention pinching your nipples here and there gently. You could sense him dominating you so, you swiftly turn around and start unbuttoning his shirt. He smiles and continue kissing you. His hands roam all over your body senselessly and you rub your hands over his chest to the hem of his pants. He swiftly carries you and walks over to the couch and lays you down. he tugs onto your jeans and pulls them down in no time. He smiles as he takes a look at your body from head to toe.

" Gosh you're so beautiful.!"

He lowers down and gently kisses your inner thighs and you run your fingers through his shiny black curls. You pull away suddenly and sit straight making him confused with your sudden change.

" Are you alright!?"

He sits straight looking at you. He licks his lips in anticipation waiting for you to talk.

" This is wrong.. I mean you are my father's friend.."

He chuckles and tucks few strands of hair behind your ears

" Exactly how old do you think I am!? "

He raises his brow and chews on his bottom lip.

" Nothing is wrong! Karys. I want you, and I'd go to any extent to be with you, no matter what happens!"

You couldn't help smile and get lost into his big beautiful eyes.

" Now where were we?"

He smirks and you pull him in for another kiss and he pushes you down to couch and hovers above you showering you with kisses. You run you hand up and down his back and he slowly slides his large hands down into your panties and slowly start rubbing your clit. His cold hand against your throbbing womanhood gives you an uncontrollable desire of wanting him inside you and doing more things. He kisses your nose and pulls down your panties in one stretch.

" Are we ready for Daddy time?"

TO BE CONTINUED~