32. The Girl Is Mine (Thriller Era)

This is for moonwalker0502 Hope you like it!! 

.........................................................

You were driving to Michael's studio to pay a visit.....  You both really missed each other , without spending with him was really bad for you....  You pulled at Michael's recording studio .. You went in and one of the staff came and greeted you... 

" Hello ma'am.....  "

" Beatrice.....  You're elder than me,  how can you call me ma'am...  Just Jacqueline.....  "

You both giggled and hugged softly... 

" Is Michael really busy?? "

" Yes...  I think he would've finished the recording by now... "

" Can I meet him?? "

" Of course sweetie!!! "

You smiled brightly and followed her.....  She opened the door and you saw Michael discussing something with Paul McCartney ....

You went inside and stood next to Michael... And cleared your throat...

" Hey baby... "

" Hi Jacqueline.....  "

He said and gave you a soft kiss... You sat next to him and he grabbed your hands..... 

" Paul....  This is Jacqueline...  My everything.....  "

" Awww!!  Lovely.... Jacqueline you're really beautiful in person...  Michael has been talking about you for the whole day and we didn't do any recording.... Hehe... "

" Did I disturb you now....  If so really sorry for spoiling your work....  Nice to meet you sir....  I should leave you both...  So that you can continue....."

He giggled and looked at Michael..... 

" Sweetheart it's OK....  We're gonna start now....  And this song is about you my dear!! "

" OMG...!  Really.."

They both giggled and went to the booth......  Then Michael started to sing.... 

" Every night she walks right in my dreams
Since I met her from the start.. I'm so proud I'm the only one,
Who's special in her heart....  The girl is mine....  "

(Ignore if any mistake is there in the lyrics guys....  Coz I'm updating in such a hurry now..... )

Michael winked at you and waited for Paul to start..... 

" I don't understand the way you think... 
Saying that she's yours not mine....
Sending roses and your silly dreams...  It's really just a waste of time...
The doggone girl is mine... "

He also did what Michael did and additionally he blew a kiss.
. You knew that he was just playing to annoy Michael ... So you also acted along with him.
.. You looked at Michael who got annoyed of Paul.... 

................................................

After the whole recording both Paul and Michael came out from the booths....  Paul came and hugged you before Michael could do.... You could clearly see that Michael was pissed off... He's really cute when he's pissed off...  You thought to yourself and smiled.... Michael looked at Paul with a blank face and then looked at you.... 

" Michael....  I can understand what you're thinking.....  Don't be mad at me....  This is all just for a game....  I just wanted to see your reaction...  So I acted like drooling over her...  And she played along with me....  I know how much you love her and how much she means to you ... "

He said and looked at you ...

" You're so lucky Jacqueline....  He adores you so much.... "

You blushed while Michael giggled and kissed your cheek... 

" Ofcourse she's lucky Paul!! "

Michael said and winked at you..... You all laughed together
.... After waving goodbye to Paul , you and Michael headed back to home in limo.... 

" Michael?? "

" Yes baby..., "

" You should've seen your face...  You were too cute when you got pissed off...... "

You both giggled and he placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

" I love you Jacqueline... "

" I love you more Michael.... "

You kissed him passionately and hugged him and rested your head over his chest and waited to reach home...

.........................................................