I want you! ~ 2

" Hey Daisa, I was thinking about asking you out for lunch! How about tomorrow? Reply to me when you see this

~ MJ "

I open the message and leave it on seen. This is getting awkward for me each in every minute. First of all, I cannot believe that he still has my number. It's not surprising either because I never deleted his number in the first place. I couldn't do it. I couldn't delete anything about him. It took me so long to forget him and move on and it was hard enough to face reality. He was everything to me and I was eager to start a whole new life with him. But, nothing happened the way how I wanted it to be. I still remember the argument we had and how ugly it was. I yelled at his face and stormed out of his apartment. That was the last time I saw him in person and two months later I received a picture of him and melissa getting married. My friends sent me that picture. It broke my heart to see him hold someone, to see him start a new life with someone when it was supposed to be me. I changed my mind at a point of time thinking that at least SOMEONE should be happy. From then I always wished him the best in his life, but I never wished for this. Seeing him again after six years. Destiny can be doom.

I take a deep breath and look at my phone. I hate to make him wait, what if he's online and waiting for me to reply? I take my phone and open his chat again. Gosh! He's online. Why am I getting nervous? It is just lunch with him. I can even excuse myself and walk if things get awkward at any point in time.

" Count me in!"

My heart started raising as soon as I saw typing... I wonder what he is going to reply.

" I'll meet you at 12, do you want me to pick you up? "

I honestly dont know what to type, I badly want him to pick me up, but deep inside I know this is wrong.

" It's up to you! "

" Alright, I'll pick you up at 12, hey you still living at the same place?"

" No, I moved uptown "

" Just share your location and I will pick you up!"

" Okay, Bye!"

" Bubye "

We end our conversation and I keep my phone aside. Why am I so nervous right now? I'm just gonna have lunch with him. I know we have a history, but I'm gonna keep it aside and just have a good time with him. I dont have any intention to get back to him or get back at him or use him in any way. I'm happy for him though. At least he is living a happy life.  
.
.
.

Next Day~

It's almost 11:30 and I'm sitting on the couch. I'm still anxious about this whole meeting and I was in a dilemma whether to go or not last night and I didn't get much sleep because, I had to do a lot of thinking.  I decided to wear something casual so I took out a black jean and a white full sleeve shirt. These clothes make me little more comfortable, since I wear shirt and formal skirts for the whole week.  I walk into kitchen to help myself with a glass of water. I am so excited about going out with him. I'm having mixed feeling about this whole thing. I think this is my only opportunity to get everything out of my mind. I badly want to express my anger what I really feel?  Well now it's the perfect chance for me to show my rage and finally get over him completely. I hear a knock on the front door and my thoughts get interrupted. I walk to the door and open to see Michael. He's wearing a black shirt and a simple blue jean, but it fits him soo well.

" Are we ready? "

" Yeah! "

I close the door and lock it. He walks front and opened the door for me to get in the car. I take my seat and he starts drive in no time.