Is this love? ( Jacksons Era ) ~ 1

This was requested by LegendaryApplehead

Hope you like it!

_______________________________

Another hectic day at school and nothing changed even a bit , your whole class mocks and call you by names which is very uncomfortable

Another hectic day at school and nothing changed even a bit , your whole class mocks and call you by names which is very uncomfortable. They don't do this only to you. But to another new guy! Once after the class gets over everyone leaves the room taking their stuffs and now it's you and the new guy.! He seems to be a nice guy! You say to yourself and pluck up the courage to go and talk to him. Well unfortunately he's alone too.

" Hey I'm Y/N ! "

You clear your voice and call him. He looks up at your and flashes a warm smile knowing that you both go through the same. He gets up from his seat and looks at you

" Hey... Y/N.. I'm Michael .."

He reaches out his hand and you take it. You couldn't believe to yourself that this gorgeous young man standing in front of you has such a beautiful smile and he has to hide this smile for the whole day. You really feel bad for him and smile back at him. You both walk out of your classroom and leave the building. But he stays silent so you decide to start up.

"So how do you leave from here Michael?"

He turns and looks at you. at this moment you have to mention that he's got big beautiful captivating eyes and not to mention his jawline. He's literally perfect and above all this he looks more stunning with his afro.

"I will walk by myself always.. and hey can I walk you down to your home, and so that we can talk more.?"

you smile at his gesture and nod. He really is a cool guy to hang out with but others make fun of him all the time because of being a bit shy and nerd. You both start walking al the way to your home and start talking about random stuffs and even about your subject. He really do enjoy your company and talk more and you guys don't realise that you have reached your home. and you stop him.

" This is my home Michael, you can visit me anytime you want. but how are you gonna go from here.?"

"I live few blocks away from here Y/N ... and I really do like spending time with you! Obviously you are my first friend at school.. "

You smile at him and get lost into his big beautiful eyes, and in no time you share a warm hug and exchange your numbers and he waves at you and leaves your home . You kind of feel happy to meet a new friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Days pass and you and Michael hang out more often and not to mention about your fellow classmates ,they continue to do the same and sometimes it be worse, but no matter what you were there for each other. After class you search Michael and you couldn't find him anywhere. you guys planned to meet after the art class and then to have lunch together. You wonder what they did to him. and get back to class hoping that he would come soon. As soon as the bell gone you packed your things and walked out and head towards Michael's home. You had the inner feeling that he would have gone . you reached his home and knock the door and his mother opened the door with a warm smile.

"Mrs Jackson.. Is Michael here?"

She nods her head and lets you in.

"Is everything ok between you and Michael honey? He hasn't talked to since he got back from school that too earlier! "

You just stand still thinking about what would've happened.

"why don't you go and talk to him and I'll get you guys something to eat!"

she smiles and pats you shoulder then walks to the kitchen . you the go to Michael's room and knock the door ,there was no response and you opened the door and walked in to see him curled up between the sheets in bed and you hear him sobbing.

"Michael?"

you call out his name and he turns around wiping his tears. and sits straight in his bed. You walk and pull out a chair and sit next to him.

"Michael.... what happened? why did in leave so soon...? Is everything alright?"

He wipes away his tears and rubs his face with the sheets and look straight at you. and its hard for you to see him like this.

"Y/N ..... Its been months and we've been too close. and I have never kept anything within myself , I share and tell everything to you, but this hard for me to tell this to you. I cant face the consequences.!"

You simply stare at him thinking about what he is hiding...

To be continued....