Vampire Touch - Pt ~ 5

Michael's Pov

I heard my baby's cry for the first time and I was overwhelmed. Doctor asked me to cut the umbilical cord. I did what he said and smiled at my baby boy. I saw Y/N and her eyes were closed, but thank goodness she's breathing.  I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead she flinched when I kissed her,  I sighed happily when I saw her eyes were Red. I then remembered when she asked me innocently whether she's not a human!. Now she's a vampire... I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

" you've made it baby!!  Thanks for not giving up!!  "

She smiled weakly and looked at me. I kissed her forehead and kissed her soft lips, but now it was dry. I don't care about it, I'll always love her no matter what happens.  The doctor came back with my son wrapped up in a baby blue blanket.  I took him and kissed his forehead.

" I'm gonna name him Edward..  Edward Michael Jackson...  Do you like it babe...? "

She smiles and looks at baby Ed..  We're a happy little family.

" Anything for you.. And now anything for him..  I dunno what's awaiting for him in the future , but if anything hurts him I'll change everything . Ed is my little Angel. "

I look at my both precious gifts and smile happily ..

Years later ~

Normal Pov

15 years have gone and still Michael's love for you hasn't reduced.  You and Michael have 4 beautiful children Edward,  Prince, Paris and Roshelle.  All have grown up just like Michael. and you remained happily ever after......

The End ♥♥

→→→→→→→→→→

Hope it was good... And this will be my last Imagine..  Bubye everyone!!!