Dear, Cavendish

Excerpt -

"Aria," he sighed after a long pause and grabbed my arm to draw me close, "I cannot explain this but I feel uneasy when your rare chuckle is wasted on someone else and I do not get to experience it."

His eyes softened and he held my waist to lift and sit me over his desk, "I expected you to at least use my name and not the cursed one behind yours," he rubbed my arms and explained, "I know you are scared of suspicion and rumours but your maiden name makes me see red."

"You could have gone with any and everything, my precious Aria but not this," he grabbed my chin a little roughly this time, "You now belong to me and I will do any and everything to protect you. I do not care about rumours or this puny college. I can burn the entire institution down if they go against you. I held the strings for you but I am not pulling it just because you wished to remain anonymous to me."

My face drops when Sebastian says those words and I cast my eyes down but back at him again, "It is only for a little while, sir. I do not enjoy taking this name either.." my eyes watered a bit as grabbed his hand tightly, "I want your name too but you hold so much power in the city it is hard to stay anonymous that way.. people would end up making out that I am related to you in some way."

"Since you are taking this so seriously," he slid his hands off me and placed them over the desk on either side of my hips before leaning in close, "You have four hours. Study as much as you can. I want to take your test over geomagnetism."

"A-A t-test?" The roof of my mouth dried up and I started breathing harshly and more ragged.

"Yes, Aria. And if you miss," he clutched the ribbon of my dress around my waist and tugged at it, "I will make sure you experience the live demonstration of the gravitational pull with your clothes down by your ankles stronger and faster than ever."

I was stuck with a deal. With my professor.

————————

Book - Dear, Cavendish.

Writer - endcore

Short. Forbidden. Steamy.

Regular updates.