1

On a winter afternoon, the sunlight shone into the bedroom through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and Mizhiya, who was napping in the rocking chair next to the bed, raised her hand uncomfortably to block it, and this action, the whole person woke up.

The first thing she did after getting up was to check the man lying on the bed, and after making sure that he was in good condition, Mizhiya gently patted the man's hand, "You stay at home well, I will accompany my grandfather to the charity dinner, and I will definitely come back to accompany you before nine o'clock." The

bedroom door was half-open, and the queen mother who went upstairs saw this scene, sighed quietly, and returned to her previous capable appearance, "Madam, the dress has arrived."

"Okay, wait a minute, I'll go down right away."

Mizhiya, who wanted to change into guest clothes, opened the door of the cloakroom, and the scene instantly switched to the dinner scene, she was wearing a low-key black bandeau fishtail dress, she was drinking alone on the sofa in the corner, and when she was sending annoying invited dancers, the mobile phone in her bag rang an exclusive ringtone.

Hearing the words on the other end of the phone, Mizhiya "buzzed" in her head, and cracks began to appear on her face, which had never been expressionless tonight, and a trace of helplessness crossed her eyes, and she even forgot to meet her grandfather in the field and rushed out alone.

Flying all the way home, Mizhiya met the red-eyed Wang Ma in the yard, and she ran upstairs when she couldn't accept the fact, and was about to push open the bedroom door to find out...

"Zhiya, Mizhiya!"

"Huh?" Hearing her name, Mizhiya, who was lying on the table, subconsciously answered, and only then did she realize that something was wrong. In the line of sight are rows of clothes, shoes and accessories, and several young ladies waiting in the corridor are all slender waists and long legs, wearing clothes of the same series but slightly different styles, and from time to time staff come to help with makeup.

Is she backstage at the show?

Realizing this, Mi Zhiya stood up abruptly and almost brought down the bottles and cans that filled the table, and the frizzy action caused the women on the side to be even more dissatisfied, and the thoughts were upgraded from broken thoughts to counts.

However, Mizhiya couldn't listen to a word, she looked at herself in the mirror stunnedly, without the crow's feet that quietly came in the second half of the twenties and the skin that was easy to redden because of allergies, at this time she was just an adult, immature and green, her face was full of collagen, and even the blackheads and small freckles on her nose looked so cute.

Afraid that everything in front of her was just a dream, Mizhiya quietly pinched her thigh, grinning in pain.

"What are you doing again!"

The woman's roar instantly amplified her sense of existence, Mi Zhiya's attention was pulled back again, she frowned and thought for a long time, and finally pulled out the identity of the woman in front of her from the corner of her memory, and her big sister from the same orphanage, Zhou Yan.

"Sister Yan?"

Zhou Yan rolled her eyes unceremoniously, "You still know that I am your sister Yan?" Mizhiya, it's time to go on stage in five minutes, what do you mean by running here to sleep?

With the woman's words, the memory of the current situation in Mizhiya's mind gradually became clear. Zhou Yan is a design major, after graduation, she entered the city's indigenous ready-to-wear brand Baojia as a designer, and after standing firm, she caught up with this summer new product launch, thinking of Mizhiya's dream of modeling, so she recommended her with the person in charge of the conference. Mizhiya herself also competed, relying on her excellent performance in the interview, and won the small opening model position of the second theme of this scene as a pure newcomer with no experience on stage.

This was originally a very happy thing, bad is bad when the little boss arrived at the first rehearsal, and Mizhiya blew a rogue whistle when she appeared, and was also seen by his current girlfriend, who is also the model who opened and closed the conference. Although there were indications afterwards that the little boss's whistle was just improvisational and did not mean to fall in love, his girlfriend still minded.

Afraid that the current one will become an ex, her girlfriend does not dare to make trouble with Baojia's little boss, so she spilled her anger on Mizhiya, not only tossing her hard every rehearsal, but also ordering the person in charge to kick her out of the modeling team.

Although it was rejected, the person in charge canceled Mizhia's small opening due to pressure, and changed it to the middle appearance of the second theme, just half an hour ago, because of the small boss's girlfriend making trouble again, and temporarily adjusted to the penultimate appearance of the third theme, the assigned show dress is still not easy to shine the basics: ocean blue T-shirt + khaki five-point pants.

After listening to Mi Zhiya's complaint, Zhou Yan, who had just been unforgiving, was silent, and handed her a sympathetic but helpless expression.

Mizhiya in the previous life was aggrieved, otherwise she would not have shrunk in the dressing room alone and was sad. But not now, not only will it not, but in turn it will widen Zhou Yan's heart, "The person in charge said that the appearance fee will not change, and the ordinary position will take the model fee for the small opening position, think that I earned it."

"Alas!" Zhou Yan hated that iron could not be made of steel and hammered her, and hugged the person distressedly, "Don't worry, you are so young, this is just the beginning, and there will definitely be a lot of opportunities waiting for you in the future."

"A must!"

Zhou Yan still wanted to say something more, the phone in her pocket rang, she lowered her voice, "My boss, go first, let's cheer together."

"Come on."

Watching Zhou Yan's back disappear in the corridor, even if there are a lot of things brought about by rebirth that need to be sorted out, Mi Zhiya still put it down for the time being, after all, this show is the priority. She quickly checked her makeup in the mirror, went out to meet the third theme model team, and was inevitably trained by the show director for a few words before being put into the army.

In fact, these days, because the lead model is targeted everywhere, although the rest of the models do not say anything, they are sympathetic to Mi Zhiya's experience, and they will see her return to the team at this time, and the two young sisters who walked before and after also helped convey the precautions explained by the show director in her absence, Mi Zhiya thanked them one by one and exchanged social accounts with the two.

This is a tacit mutual nuan behavior in their model's bottom circle: even if they don't see each other in the future, they will leave their contact information, in case they can "save the rivers and lakes" one day to replace the appearance resources.

The third theme of the costume display has begun, Mizhiya stands in the shadow of the booth passage, exhales deeply, and steps up the steps when Xiu Dao reaches out to push her, starting the first show after the restart of her life, which is also her debut show in her past and present life.

Eighteen years old, anyone who sounds synonymous with grace and spirit, in the fashion circle, this age debut, but a little older. But so what, Mizhiya raised her eyes confidently, she could do it before, and now she will only do better.

As the stage beam hit the starting point of the booth, the tall and slender girl in the center of the light source carried a bag in one hand and a pocket in the other, her eyes scanned the scene carelessly, stepping on beige apricot stiletto heels, strolling leisurely, and the style came.

The textbook-like standard one-word step, the bright atmosphere between walking, and the mixture of two somewhat contradictory traits gave Mizhiya an extremely unique temperament and aura, which quickly attracted the attention of the two people in the audience.

The first is Wang Yang, a senior agent of the internationally renowned modeling agency Willy, a workaholic who has dedicated his life to the agency career, and has been running to fashion shows of all sizes and levels around the world all year round in order to dig up the good seedlings of models. Because he climbed up from the bottom, Wang Yang admired hard-working players, and even more appreciated talented harder-working players, and Mizhiya at this time was the latter in his eyes.

Years of agency career persistence, Wang Yang has long been refined into steel ruler-like eyes, sweeping to the stage can list a bunch of advantages and disadvantages for the model, but Mi Zhiya, he can't fault it.

Angel face, three-dimensional facial features, visual net height of 178 cm, weight of no more than 105 pounds, slender skeleton, well-proportioned muscles, swan neck, right angle shoulders, just good B cup, waist-hip ratio perfect, superior head-to-body ratio, the most easy to expose leg defects of the five-point pants can wear the effect of pencil, proving that the legs are long and straight, and the appearance conditions are 100 points.

But everyone knows that the appearance of this thing is a gift from God to eat and parents. What really pokes Wang Yang is Mizhiya's posture and steps, under the premise that the head and shoulders are not moving, how can she achieve that the error between each step is not more than two centimeters and the steps are always a straight line?

Just when Wang Yang looked into Mizhiya's eyesWhen God was getting hotter and hotter, there was someone not far away who thought exactly the opposite of him, that is, Jin Yuan, a new dark horse in the brokerage industry in recent years, and the ace agent of HaishiTM model agency. Unlike Wang Yang, he only looks at a little when he signs models, Reiki. He even once said in front of the media: I appreciate unpolished nature the most, and hate patterns and stereotypes the most. It is no exaggeration to say that every step Mizhiya took was precisely on Jin Yuan's thunder point, although he knew that this girl was indeed very good.

Other audiences are not as vicious as the two industry insiders, but to be invited to sit here, they have a certain sensitivity to fashion, even if Mizhiya is not as beautiful as the big and small opening and closing models, it is undeniable that she is the most charming existence tonight.

The new product launch was successfully concluded, and Pojia prepared a celebration cocktail party in the hotel upstairs, which all participants, including models, could attend, but Mizhiya was not interested in this, she sent a message to Zhou Yan, returned her clothes and removed makeup in the background.

"Please wait a minute."

Mizhiya in the elevator pressed the door opening button in time, and a round-headed white fat middle-aged man trotted in, gasping for thanks.

Wang Yang didn't like to drag mud and water, after adjusting his breathing, he retreated to the corner of the elevator, left a safe distance between him and Mizhia, and began to seize the opportunity, "Hello Miss, I am also on the scene at the press conference of Baojia, I think your catwalk performance is very good, is there a signed brokerage company?"

Mizhiya looked at him in surprise and shook her head.

Hearing this, Wang Yang smiled and handed over a pink card full of girlish hearts from his bag, "Are you interested in signing our company?" This is my business card, Wang Yang, nice to meet you.

Mi Zhiya accepted it, saw the name of the company above, and was surprised in her heart, her face did not show, "Hello, Mi Zhiya." Seeing

that the person put his business card into the backpack mezzanine, just as the elevator also arrived, Wang Yang no longer entangled, "Miss Mi, I hope you can seriously consider my proposal, if you have any questions, welcome to call." Said and made a phone call.

"Okay, I will."

Having said that, Mizhia didn't plan to give him a response, she had a place to go. If she could, she wanted to go to TM and give it a try.

Of course, this is too far away for Mizhiya now, and besides, she has one more important thing to do right now: prenatal examination!

Guide to entering the pit:

(1) This article is overhead, The characters and background settings involved are all made up by the author, don't substitute and don't be careful..

(2) First marriage and then love + career line + raising a baby

 (3) I haven't thought of it yet

(❁'◡'❁)