28

Mizhiya won the ambassador of Yunzhimeng Huazhou, not only that, but she also signed contracts with its two branches of perfumery and cosmetics.

Thinking that Feige and Jane's officially announced autumn and winter show last week are the same team leader model, and also called this name, for a while, the name Mizhiya seemed to be plugged into the wings and flew into the ears of people large and small in the fashion circle.

Xiao Qiong's jealous eyes were red, but it was useless, her money was helpless. Look at yourself again, because everyone outside the admiration is well known, the whole people boycott, even if they are mixed up internationally, they are still excluded from the resume when they come back to participate in the spokesperson interview of the Yun Alliance, and the money always loses a lot of face, in order to avoid his anger, let him be out of sight and out of mind, Xiao Qiong was so arrogant when he first came, and how gray he was when he left.

On the other hand, Mizhiya, as the biggest winner of this competition, was invited to participate in the appreciation party of Yunzhimeng.

It was a small internal banquet, and in addition to the editor-in-chief of several domestic fashion magazines, the rest of the invitees were all middle and senior leaders, designers and new spokesperson models of the headquarters of Yunzhimeng.

As a rookie model who can beat the top of 100 models, monopolize a first-line big brand Huazhou, three-point endorsement of perfumes and cosmetics, but can barely reach the second line, Mizhiya tonight has received too much attention.

Despite her efforts to keep a low profile, staying in the corner from the moment she entered the venue to narrow her presence, her every move was still noticeable, and among those who were curious about her, some actively talked to them to tentatively, some people approached to observe secretly, and some people speculated unwarrantedly with colored glasses, and this idea reached its peak when seeing a person take the initiative to come forward and talk.

"Hello."

The sudden male voice pulled Mi Zhiya back from the iQue, she looked at the young man in front of her with a hint of doubt in her eyes, "Xiao He?

"Don't be too outward, just call me Guangtai." He Guangtai saw that the other party seemed to be even more puzzled after his words, first puzzled and then clear, "It seems that Brother Jin Xiu didn't tell you." "You guys

know each other?"

"He didn't know, the He family and the Feng family have been friends for generations, although Grandpa Feng later went abroad to develop, but the two have never broken contact, I think that part of the initial capital when grandma started her business was borrowed by Grandpa Feng, and he was the first shareholder of Yunzhimeng. Don't look at me older than you, from Brother Jin Xiu, I have to call you sister-in-law, you call me Guangtai.

Mi Zhiya raised her eyebrows, "It turns out that the two have such a deep relationship. "It's the first time she's heard about it, but there's no reason for the other party to lie to her. If so, no wonder, no wonder Feng Jinxiu's reaction when she decided to participate in the Yunzhi Alliance interview was so flat, and she didn't follow when she went out, which was not at all in line with his sticky husband style.

"Grandma is upstairs, do you want to take you to meet her?" He Guangtai proposed.

Mi Zhiya, "Not today, I haven't prepared anything, and I will visit A-Jin and I another day."

"Okay, all right." He Guangtai also realized that his proposal was a bit abrupt after speaking.

Because there are people who are familiar with each other, Mi Zhiya and He Guangtai's conversation process is quite pleasant, but in the end, they just met, and the other party, as the host of the drinking party, must also make good friends with the landlord, sit for a short time and quickly get up and leave.

This is not the case in the eyes of outsiders, especially the model peers present who are not angry with Mizhiya for getting too many resources. They felt that they had found the answer, and Mizhiya swallowed the answer of the three endorsements alone: it turned out to be backed by Xiao Hezong's backstage.

This interview is not public, Mizhia's known qualifications can not convince the public, the origin of resources is inevitably speculated, she herself is ready to be discussed, but even if the interview is transparent, she will not be said less, because some people's hearts are dirty, even if this kind of person is crushed by absolute strength, most of them still have to be hard-mouthed, Mizhiya sees very openly, so the mentality remains good, under a few stares full of malice, I ate two snacks and drank a glass of juice with a good appetite. Although I regret it after eating, it means that the amount of exercise today should be increased by at least half an hour.

At the end of the drinking party, Feng Jinxiu personally drove to pick up the person, since there are two princess flowers, the couple have not been in the world of two people around them every day, and today is rare to be busy, and make an appointment between work.

At the request of his wife who wanted to keep a low profile, Feng Jinxiu drove the car into the underground parking lot and waited for someone, and soon Mi Ziya's figure appeared in sight, she waved at Xiaohe, turned her head and walked over, opened the door and got into the car.

In Feng Jinxiu's expectation, the other party should have pulled himself up to give him a hot kiss as soon as he came up, but Mizhiya didn't say anything after getting into the car, and quietly sat on the co-pilot and fastened his seat belt.

It doesn't matter, if the beauty is not him, he will go to the beautiful person. Feng Jinxiu leaned forward, and before he could stick it in, his chest was held against by a white hand, to be exact, by a slender index finger.

"Honestly, when do you plan to hide the relationship with the He family from me?"

Hearing Mi Zhiya say this, Feng Jinxiu smiled and begged for mercy, "There is really no other meaning, that is, simply feel that you want to win the endorsement based on your strength, and explaining the friendship with you in advance will distract you."

"Well, count you know me." Mizhiya withdrew the hand that poked on the person's chest and patted her shoulder instead, "Okay, let's drive." The words fell for a long time to see that people did not move, looked over in surprise, and couldn't help but laugh at Shangfeng Jinxiu's expression of dissatisfaction, after laughing, pursed his lips to make up for a dragonfly water, was caught by the man and deepened into a solid and overwhelming, and it took a long time to let go of her with satisfaction, start the car and leave.

There is still a period of time before dinner, the two first went to the studio to watch a movie, it is a newly released action movie, famous directors and actors, and a number of big coffee cameos, the publicity is huge, in fact, it is just like that, it can only be said that the expectations are too high.

Came out of the movie theater, said yes to eat, but Mizhiya was taken into the hotel, worried that there were people in the lobby and elevator who were not good to complain, and when the door closed, she stood next to the shoe cabinet with her arms folded, her tone was cool, "What about candlelight dinner?" Eating in a luxury suite?

"Yes, I've already had people arrange it in advance."

Mizhiya looked in, good fellow, flowers, red wine, steak are all available, and candles are also lit in advance, "Why do I think you have bad intentions?"

"Oh?" Feng Jinxiu pressed the person to the stool to sit down, took off her shoes, and when she got up, she jerked the person up and pushed it against the wall, "Then do you want to eat first or bad first?" Seeing

that he was going to move the real thing, Mi Zhiya hurriedly said, "Eat first." "She doesn't want to go hungry and do chores.

Feng Jinxiu promised well, in fact, Mi Zhiya was only fed two mouthfuls of steak and was taken away by him.

After a good dream in the middle of the night, and when they woke up again, it was already half past nine in the morning, and the "unscrupulous" parents finally remembered that there were still two children at home, no longer lying in bed, quickly packed up, checked out and left.

I didn't expect to see an unexpected guest in the old house.

"He Dong?"

"Grandma He."

The little couple took the initiative to say hello, of course, listening to the title and tone, you can tell that the former is Mi Zhiya and the latter is Feng Jinxiu.

He Yunxian glanced at the two holding hands unintentionally, looked at the old man on the opposite sofa and smiled, and said to Mi Zhiya, "Just follow Jin Xiu and call grandma." I'll come to your house for a meal, don't you dislike it? The second sentence was asked to the couple together.

"Of course I don't dislike it, Grandma He."

Feng Jinxiu pulled Mi Zhiya to sit down, and his eyes searched around first, "What about the babies, sleeping?"
Old man
Feng nodded, "I slept for a while, and I guess I'm about to wake up."

Sure enough, it didn't take five minutes to finish saying this, Uncle XuanheThe newly recruited live-in aunt went downstairs with a child in her arms, and when she went down the last step, she was eagerly picked up by Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya, a new parent.

The two haven't seen their daughter for almost a day, the world of the two is happy, how can they really not want to have children, this time one person holds a rare no.

After talking to the two elders, Mizhiya went back to the room to change clothes, fed the two little princesses in turn, and went downstairs again.

At this time, Mi Zhiya knew that Ms. He Yun knew that she had gone to the Yunzhimeng interview early on, and the old man had greeted her in advance.

However, Ms. He said, "Don't worry, your grandfather's face is not big enough for me to give you three endorsements, you are really great." Mi

Zhiya was relieved and amused at the same time, but the old man listened to it and had a very good opinion, "I would like to know that if Zhiya is not competitive enough, how much can my face be worth?"
Ms.
He Yun also seriously thought, "Probably a lipstick in cosmetics?" Old

man Feng felt that he had been hurt.

The first thing to shoot after the endorsement of Yun Zhimeng won was not an advertisement, but the September cover of the total version of Hai Lanza.

At the beginning of August, Anjikova and the ambassadors of the five continents flew to the Helansa headquarters in N City, country M, for a cover shoot.

The opportunity was rare, Jin Yuan was not worried about Mi Zhiya, and came with him.

The first meeting of the endorsers was not very pleasant, Anjikova did not participate in the Yun Alliance because of physical discomfort In order to let the models get familiar with the arranged dinner as soon as possible, without her suppression, several ambassadors in the continental region did not obey anyone, especially the youngest Mi Zhiya, every few minutes to be ridiculed by the models of the other four continents with guns and sticks, but she had a trick: I didn't understand.

The four models at the same table are from country M, country F, country D and country B, and their popularity in the industry is not low, and they can still insist on speaking Y language at first, and then I don't know if it is for competition or Y language limits their lip service, each speaking their own native language, for a while, the box shows the diversity of languages, which can be called a big stew.

At this time, Mizhiya, who was sitting on the innermost side and had been eating silently from the entrance door, was a little conspicuous, and the four models temporarily stopped talking at each other and concentrated their fire on her.

Mizhiya swallowed the last bite of steak, wiped the corners of her mouth, and looked up with a blank face, "What are you talking about, I don't understand!"

"Does this dish taste good, tender to try?"

"What's all the noise? Eat, eat. "

......

The models did not eat much, and the dinner ended quickly. As soon as the door of the box opened, Xiao He hurriedly called out Jin Yuan next door.

The two first observed the expressions of everyone at the dinner: Mizhiya looked relaxed, and the four international supermodels had four faces of constipation? The person in charge of the reception accompanying the Rhyme Alliance was smiling?

Jin Yuan asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with them?"

Mi Zhiya, "It's nothing, I just let them see the breadth and depth of the Chinese dialect."