42

Even Kevin himself didn't expect it, just a few minutes of watching the shooting, not to mention contact between the two, not even a conversation, his inspiration began to explode on the way home from work, so that he had to stop halfway, take the spare pen and paper in the car and draw it...

On the other side, Mi Zhiya, who knows nothing about her becoming the new generation of inspiration muses of design masters, has just finished shooting and got into the love car of Feng Jin Xiu.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" The answer to Mizhiya was a relative from her husband.

"I booked a ticket the day after tomorrow to go out for dinner at night?"

"Okay."

After expressing his love to his wife, Feng Jinxiu said his planned itinerary, "Things are almost handled on my side, tomorrow let's give ourselves a day off to go out and play, and return to China the day after tomorrow?"

"No problem."

The couple had a meal F, and then did not go home, so they went downstairs to stay at the hotel invested by the family for one night, slept comfortably, and went out to the world of two the next day and made an appointment for a day.

The child saw the wind grow, one day at a time, seeing the twin sister flower again, whether it was Mi Zhiya or Feng Jinxiu, they all missed their daughter's growth with emotion.

However, as a father and mother, busy holding their children when they came home from a business trip, Little Jasmine and Little Rose, who were daughters, were not happy to get up and made a little temper at the adults.

What's more interesting is that because of the hug, the kiss, Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu even discovered their daughters' little emotions two hours late.

Well...... How to say, it was distressed and funny, the couple looked at each other, rolled up their sleeves and began to coax their daughter.

The whole day was inseparable + took her daughter back to the room at night, and the next day Mi Zhiya woke up and smiled at Little Jasmine and Little Rose, who had been awake for a long time.

"Oh, the babies forgive their mothers~" Mizhiya said and stepped forward to smear on the faces of the sister flowers one by one, attracting the babbling of the sister flowers, and for a while, the bedroom was full of children's words.

In the days that followed, Mizhiya returned to her previous life at school and home, occasionally flying out to participate in an event, and also going back quickly.

If the release of FCK's latest watch advertisement once again confirmed the strength of Mizhia, the famous designer Kevin publicly declared her new generation of inspiration muse, which completely made the fashion industry remember the name "Mizhiya".

Of course, Mizhiya took over all the endorsements of the next Kevin's watch.

But in fact, there are only two models, after all, the brand has always focused on "not being more refined than much", taking a limited route.

This is just the beginning, and in the following time, Mizhiya personally proved how broad her catwalk will be when a model's strength is recognized by the fashion industry.

Far from it, until Mizhiya took the college entrance examination and was admitted to the top universities in China, she has appeared on the cover of "Hailansha" and "Zhiling Naya", two of the three first-line fashion magazines, and accepted the invitation of one of the eight luxury brands, Benada, to open and close her autumn and winter show in August.

In the recent period, Mizhiya can be said to be busy to fly, and she flew to country D the next day after efficiently completing the autumn and winter show of Feige and Jan.

Backstage of the Bannada show, Mizhiya was rarely a little nervous, because it was not only her husband Feng Jinxiu who was sitting under the stage to watch her walk today, but also her own pair of sisters.

But the tension is only for a while, really standing at the entrance, Mizhia's mood unconsciously returned to calm, her brain was empty, from this moment on, she only had one thing, to walk out.

When the music sounded, Mizhiya moved with it, wearing a gray coat and boots, and appeared with sonorous steps.

"Wow~" Feng Jin, who was sitting in the best position in the stands, looked at his wife intently, but the tip of his ear caught the soft exclamation of the little man in his arms, and he looked down.

I saw that the sisters Little Jasmine and Little Rose opened their eyes wide, and the little fat body had the posture of sticking out of their father's arms, and their eyes were firmly locked on the tall figure on the stage, and the two little looks were cool by their mother.