8

In the next half month, Mizhiya successively won three notices for herself, the scale is very small, the standard is not high, adhering to the "no matter how small the fly is meat" to make money, she completed it one by one seriously and responsibly.

During this period, Feng Jinxiu has been serving as her full-time driver, and for the comfort of passengers, she has specially let the assistant change to a new car, and is on call 24 hours a day.

On this day's free time, Mi Zhiya ran to the hotel where Feng Jin Xiu was staying to rub rice, the chef of this house has a specialty dish - concubine chicken, each meal is served in limited quantities, and it is made fresh, and it is not allowed to take out. A few days ago, she ran to the location to shoot a sports advertisement, Feng Jinxiu's love bento This is the main dish, it was so delicious when it was cold, and today she has time, she naturally wants to taste it hot and fresh.

Sure enough, it was delicious enough to explode in her taste buds, but Mizhiya still remembered the professionalism of the model, and she stopped chopsticks and shut her mouth when she was eight minutes full, Rao is so, her food intake today has exceeded the standard.

Mizhia's original plan was to move during the National Day, firstly, I didn't see a suitable house, and secondly, three roommates went home, travel, and the couple in it was still a continuous rest with annual leave, and they couldn't come back until the 14th, and Mizhia's rental expired on the 16th. Anyway, I live alone, but it's not bad for those few days. As for the house, let's continue to search.

In view of the fact that going home is also a person playing with his mobile phone, for Feng Jinxiu's proposal to go upstairs to watch a movie, Mizhiya agreed without much thought.

His boyfriend lives in the hotel's top suite, there is a special audio and video room, knowing that Mizhiya is a hidden movie fan, Feng Jinxiu asked the assistant to collect a bunch of classic films, which happened to be sent over at noon, all of which are suspense films that Mizhiya likes.

The two nestled on the sofa to watch two consecutive performances, and quietly slipped away in one afternoon, and dinner was still eaten in the restaurant downstairs. It's just that when Feng Jinxiu was about to send Mi Zhiya back, the wind outside was fierce and the heavy rain suddenly came.

Looking at the rain arrows that slammed over through the floor-to-ceiling window, Mizhiya turned around and quipped, "What should my boyfriend do at this time?" Feng

Jinxiu's eyes deepened, "Ask his girlfriend if she is willing to stay."

Mizhiya chuckled and asked knowingly, "Why stay?"

"Do some trivia about us." As soon as the words fell, Feng Jinxiu put the glass in his hand heavily on the coffee table, making a circle of water waves. At the same time, I hurried forward and forced Mizhiya to the window, her slender fingers gently lifted her chin, and she was about to touch the alluring red, and a silky hand covered it.

Seeing that her mouth was sealed by herself, and did not forget to ask Feng Jin Xiu with her eyes, Mi Zhiya slowly shook her head, "No." However, holding the other's hand relaxed.

Feng Jin Xiu was puzzled, "Why?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Boom!" A thunder exploded in the sky, but at this moment, the thunder in Feng Jinxiu's head was much more than this, his whole person stood frozen in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, and his deep and dark eyes crossed shock, confusion, ecstasy, suffocation, self-blame...

Under such a gaze, Mizhiya was defeated first, "Well, in fact, this is the main purpose of my interview to let you return to China, but I am more greedy, after seeing you, the child's father and man, I want both."

An explanation with a cryptic confession made Feng Jinxiu completely dumb, and he repeatedly recalled these words in his heart, and concluded uncertainly, "May I understand that you are ready to leave the child behind?"

Mizhiya smiled and asked, "Can your reading comprehension be worse?"

Feng Jinxiu carefully examined Mi Zhiya's expression, and after making sure that she was not joking, he said seriously, "My reading comprehension ability is naturally not bad, but this little life is a major event related to your life, and I dare not be sloppy."

Mizhiya listened to him quietly, and only asked, "What about you?" Do you want this child?

"Although it was very sudden," Feng Jinxiu was silent for a few seconds, and then raised his head with his usual firm eyes, "but I thought so. I want this child, this, you and my child.

"Thank you for being willing to leave her/him behind, and, I'm sorry." For his negligence that night.

"You're welcome, there is also my pot." The matter was honest, Mi Zhiya replied cheerfully, but she would not tell Feng Jinxiu that she was not carrying "she/him" in her stomach, but "she/them", this surprise/scared left to him to find out by himself.

The rain stopped shortly after, but Mizhia stayed overnight.

As the night grew deeper, she came out of the bathroom and approached the bed in men's pajamas, lifted the corner of the quilt and got in, and the next second she was taken into the arms of a grassy atmosphere.

Feng Jinxiu carefully stroked Mi Zhiya's stomach, adjusted a comfortable sleeping position for both of them, and closed his eyes.

I don't know how long it took, a deep male voice suddenly sounded in the darkness, "Let's get married." "Good

."