16

Mizhiya heard that Luo Li's joke was the next afternoon, they were having the last round of rehearsals, Luo Li was absent for no reason, the show director and the program crew present did not say anything, as if this person did not exist, this reaction made Mizhiya feel a little novel.

This time the catwalk Fanny and Mizhiya were next to each other, and between rehearsals, the girl watched her several times and stopped talking, and endured until the end of the work The show director and the group left, Fanny couldn't help but come over, "Riya."

"Is something wrong?"

Seeing her face as usual, Fanny hesitated and shook her head, "It's okay now."

Fanny is a person who has all the emotions written on her face, it is very easy to guess, Mizhia glanced at her and said decisively, "What happened?" It's about me.

"You don't even know?" Fanny exclaimed softly, then realized that she was overreacting, and quickly covered her mouth, "Lori stopped your boyfriend from coming in the hallway around the corner last night.

Mizhiya raised her eyebrows slightly, "And then?"

"Then your boyfriend asked people to throw her out, it was really thrown, and many people in the hotel saw it at the time."

The brain made up the picture at that time, and Mizhiya commented seriously, "Good job, it's really something that my family can do!"

Her attitude successfully diverted Fanny's attention, and she asked, "The act of throwing people is indeed painful, but the party is your boyfriend, hey, he is remembered, aren't you worried about getting angry at all?"

"Fanny, of course I'm not comfortable," Mizhia patted the other's arm soothingly, "but I trust him more."

Fanny looked at her silently for a moment, her straight shoulders suddenly collapsed, and she sighed seriously, "When will I have such love!"

Mizhiya was amused by her, "There will be."

In the evening, Feng Jinxiu left early from a private drinking party, more precisely, he appeared to say hello to the host and withdrew.

Afraid that the alcohol brought back to his wife and children, Feng Jinxiu went to the shower to change clothes as soon as he returned to the hotel, and when he came out, Mizhiya was quietly leaning against the wall next to the bathroom, and saw him come out to hold people, and rubbed coquettishly in his neck socket.

"It's a little clingy today, my wife." Feng Jinxiu was a little surprised, and even more happy with her actions.

"Well," Mizhia admitted generously, raising her head and kissing his chin, "reward you for your performance last night." Half

an hour before the opening of the catwalk show of the supermodel competition, 101 lucky netizens who left messages under the official social platform lined up to enter the venue in an orderly manner under the arrangement of the staff.

When they all sat down and kept quiet, the lights in the venue dimmed, and the general manager of the Four Seasons Hotel hurriedly went downstairs, and with an extremely respectful expression, he welcomed the new boss of Feng Jinxiu, who was dressed in a dark blue check suit, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and a special Sven scum, to the best position on the show.

Around the same time, Ravi took the stage, and when the enthusiasm of the audience was mobilized, he raised his voice and prolonged, and grandly invited the three judges of this round: old friend Salen Kay and new faces Ryder and Ellison.

As a popular costume designer in the past two years, and with superior appearance, as soon as Ryder and Ellison appeared, the audience burst into screams.

In a fiery atmosphere, Ravi announced the official start of the catwalk. Salen Kay, Ryder and Ellison were seated in the judges' table.

There were rumors of discord flying in the sky, and there was a special machine on the scene to shoot at the two designers throughout the process, and sure enough, the topic was quickly captured.

In the main control room backstage, Ma Zeli stared at the recording screen of each sub-shot with a serious expression, and suddenly his face turned pale, and he instructed the assistant, "Switch the No. 5 camera to the main screen, quickly." The

assistant responded to the operation, and the next second, the staff in front of the screen all saw: Ellison accidentally touched Ryder's hand next to him when he sat down, was thrown away by the other party's rapid movement, and gave him a disgusted look.

After the appraisal is completed, it is really inconsistent.

However, this is just the beginning, in the next model on the catwalk one by one to be scored and commented, Ryder and Ellison fought so hard that one second they were still professional review models, the next second the two pinched each other. After the whole process, it was still subdued when No. 2 Lori (the sisters continued to come back to play after losing face) and No. 6 Jialo took the stage.

By the end of the catwalk on No. 8 Mizhiya standing in the middle of the catwalk, Ryder and Ellison broke out in one of the most intense arguments of the recording, over the model. They all took a fancy to Mizhiya and wanted to invite her to be an exclusive model for the upcoming winter show.

For Mizhiya, the opportunity is indeed rare, but the occasion is not right, she is not agreeing or not, and she is not willing to agree, and she is made to cry and laugh. In the end, Ravi and Salunkay cooperated to play the round and bring the topic back to the game, and she was really relieved.

The catwalk results came out, Mizhiya advanced to the final with the highest score of the game, and together with Lori and another girl named Jialuo, they attacked the championship.

In the last life, the first and second places in this round were Jialuo and Lori, and the final ranking was reversed, Lori was the champion, and Jialuo was the runner-up. It's just that this champion himself doesn't know to cherish it, and after less than a month of beauty, he was exposed to a private life scandal, personally interpreting what is "debut is the peak, the starting point is the end". In the end, the one who achieved the most in the same period and took the longest path of modeling was Jialuo.

This time, Mizhia hopes to rewrite the list of champions and runners-up.

After taking off the show clothes and makeup, he politely refused the olive branch handed over by the sponsor of the competition, Mizhiya stood in the corridor waiting for the elevator, and the news of Feng Jinxiu came in time: I packed my luggage, the underground parking lot is waiting for you, B1C area C052.

She replied, "Okay, right away."

As a result, the elevator was delayed, Mizhiya looked at the current floor, only the third floor, not high, she decided to take the stairs.

The stairs and elevators are very close, back-to-back position, just because the direction of the entrance is reversed, giving the illusion of being far away.

Mizhia quickly walked in, pushing open the half door of the safe passage with slight force, she walked lightly, and now she was wearing soft-soled shoes, so Ryder and Ellison at the corner of the first and second floors did not notice at all.

So, caught off guard, Mizhia, who had just come down from the third floor, bumped into the scene of the quarrel, because the sound was violent, she was startled, covering her chest and thumping her chest, and was about to retreat the same way, and suddenly reacted to this voice that she was very familiar with: remembered, it was Ryder and Ellison.

Mi Zhiya, who had just seen the two Asura fields where they met, did not dare to delay for a moment, turned to leave, just took one foot, the quarrel downstairs ended abruptly, afraid that the two sides would meet awkwardly, she quickly accelerated her steps upstairs, but before the two steps were climbed, a sound of teeth and jao entanglement came into her ears.

Realizing what this was doing, Mi Zhiya's face instantly turned red, and her eyes were full of shock and incredulity.

At the elevator entrance of the parking lot on the B1 floor, Feng Jin Xiu waited for Mi Zhiya for a long time, and was about to call to ask what was going on, the motionless elevator finally showed that it was going down, and not long after, Mi Zhiya came out of it.

Feng Jinxiu took her bag smoothly and said with concern, "Why is it so long?" I almost went upstairs to find you.

Mi Zhiya's face was still in a trance, "The elevator has not come, I went to take the stairs."

"...," these words successfully made Feng Jinxiu's question even greater, "You call this taking the stairs?"

Mi Zhiya waved her hand, "Oh, it's a long story, I just ate a melon in the front row." Feng

Jin Xiu felt that something was wrong, "How."What's up?

Mizhiya didn't want to say more, "It's just that I suddenly felt a little emotional."

"Feel what?"

"It turns out that the other side of killing each other is really love!"

Feng Jinxiu, "???