13

The eldest grandson, who had stood over the years, finally let go of his mouth and got married, and offered to hold a Chinese-style wedding, and the Wu family courtyard was lit up and down, looking like a sea of red from afar, festive and lively.

However, this celebration did not infect Ms. Wu Meiling, who did not say hello and suddenly came to the door. Seeing the scene in front of her, instead of going to her brother's house to spoil the scenery and ruin the atmosphere of peace and happiness, the old lady was very dissatisfied with her brother's family for doing happy events when their granddaughter suffered this disaster, but this emotion was well hidden by her.

"Big sister, is there something wrong?" Old Mrs. Wu sat on the sofa, looking at this sister-in-law in her sixties who was still crying and wiping her tears a little crookedly.

Seeing that her brother was not in the hall, Wu Meiling stopped her tears in time, "What about Wen Xuan?" I want to talk to Wen Xuan.
Mrs.
Wu secretly rolled her eyes and ordered someone to go upstairs and call her husband down.

"Big sister is here." Old man Wu came out of the study, approached to see the old sister's red and swollen eyes, and was startled, "What's the matter?" What to cry about? He asked his wife with his eyes, in exchange for a shake of the other person's head in answer.

As soon as the younger brother spoke, Wu Meiling's already dried eyes instantly surged, "Wen Xuan, you have to save Nama, only you can help her."
The
sharp voice made Old Master Wu's eyelids jump, and he subconsciously felt that this reaction would not be a good thing.

Sure enough, when Wu Meiling finished sobbing and saying what happened (beautified by himself), Old Master Wu's eyebrows were tightly wrinkled together. He was not stupid, and he knew that his eldest sister always spoke with moisture, so when he heard his eldest sister's obviously biased words, he only believed five points in his heart, which was the part where Nama was imprisoned.

Thinking of this, Old Master Wu lowered his face coldly, "If you really want to get people, just say it well and explain the cause of the matter to me clearly." Seeing

that her brother was really angry, Wu Meiling did not dare to do it anymore, and honestly explained.

The niece and granddaughter did something wrong, and it should be punished, but she is her sister's only granddaughter, and she also held it when she was a child, which really made Old Master Wu watch her carry a case record at the age of nineteen, and she couldn't bear it.

After weighing it again and again in his heart, Old Master Wu finally couldn't stop his heart, and promised to take his sister to the Feng family for a trip, but I don't know what the relationship between the girl who was calculated by Nama and the Feng family is, and whether he can succeed in interceding with this old face.

Of course, the result was a failure, not only did not ask for mercy, but extended Nama's detention time by eight days, and the reason was because of Old Master Feng.

Not to mention that the Wu family sisters and brothers lost a lot of money this wave, originally the old man Feng was well concealed by his grandchildren and daughters-in-law, and he didn't know about the Four Seasons Hotel, they were good, took the initiative to send the door to confess, and unfortunately chose a time when Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya were not at home, so that there was not even a person to put out the fire.

Before Old Master Feng finished listening, he drank angrily, calculating on his granddaughter-in-law and great-grandson/daughter, which was worth it.

As for the Wu family sisters and brothers, they were even more dumbfounded: who would have thought that the granddaughter-in-law of the Feng family was a good wealthy wife, running to participate in some modeling competition, and still carrying a child. At the moment, he did not dare to say anything to intercede, and turned away with ash.

I don't know that my grandfather helped him chase out a bad breath again, and Mizhiya was actively preparing for a new round of competitions at this time.

The program group still adopts the elimination system, but the rules are slightly changed: the 15 models who passed the interview are divided into five groups for group photo shooting, at which time the judges will score the group in turn according to the hard photo effect, and each group will eliminate the last place, and then the 10 winning models will take personal hard photos, and finally take the top eight of them.

The grouping method is still determined by the lottery, and the 15 bottles placed by the program group have 5 different styles of shooting tips, three of each, and the models who draw the same strip of paper form their own group.

Mizhia got the "gypsy girl", and the two girls in her group were Lucy and Fanny, both from country Y, one bright and charming, the other lively and playful, took the initiative to come and greet her, and the attitude was very friendly.

At the end of the group, the three gathered together and agreed that the next three days of training would be carried out together, which was a tacit understanding they had cultivated for the graphic shooting in advance.

After a few days of close observation, Mizhiya had a general understanding of the strength of the two team members. Lucy's tablecloth is average, but the lens sense is very strong, and the photos taken during several birch exercises are better than they really are. In contrast, Fanny tablecloth is good, but it may be because of the slightly rounded face shape, and the animated image is flexible after photogenic, and the flat photo always feels a little worse. The solo photo is okay, and the contrast is especially obvious when Lucy and Mizhia are standing next to them.

Fanny herself probably knows this, so she doesn't perform very positively when the three rehearse in private. Out of consideration for the overall effect of the group, Mizhia and Lucy persuaded a few words one after another, but the other party did not listen, and then said no more.