31

So the question is, who does Mizhia look like? I am afraid that this answer can only be revealed when I see my grandparents or grandparents.

Fortunately, after Jin Yuan's bitter explanation, Mi Zhiya finally reluctantly accepted the fact that the two were brothers and sisters (mainly in their previous lives), or with the assistance of Feng Jinxiu.

In this regard, Jin Yuan rarely rewarded his brother-in-law with a good face, although it is not rare for his brother-in-law to be seen.

"I'm afraid of empty joy, I haven't told my family about you." Now confirmed, can I say?

Mizhiya nodded, and she had no reason to stop it, "Of course."

So, in front of Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu, Jin Yuan called home, the phone was answered by Jin's mother, because the summer vacation was not over yet, Jin Yi was also at home, "Son, suddenly called, is there something wrong?" Her eldest son is a master who never contacts him for nothing, and today he called from abroad, and Jin Mu felt that things were not simple.

"Listen, Mom, I'm going to tell you something now, you get mentally prepared, don't get excited, be calm, okay?"

"What the hell is going on? Such a solemn matter. Mother Jin pressed the hands-free under the gesture of the younger son.

The next second, the eldest son's voice clearly echoed throughout the living room, "I found condensation."

"What!" Mother Jin thought that she was hallucinating, and looked at her younger son for help, getting an affirmative look from the other party. She hurried closer to the microphone, "Really? How did you find it? Are you sure?

"Well, really. Far away, close at hand. I've already done a paternity test. Jin Yuan answered his mother's questions one by one.

Jin Mu accurately grasped the point, and her expression was excited: "Near at hand? You mean, condensation is next to you now?

Jin Yuan looked at Mi Zhiya and saw that she did not object, "Hmm".

Jin Mu burst into tears instantly, "Condensation, Condensation, are you listening?" I'm a mom. The

woman's voice was full of crying, and her tone was urgent and hesitant, listening to Mizhiya's heart sour, and she couldn't care about complicated feelings, and gently replied to her, "Well, I'm listening."

Mother Jin immediately looked at her younger son, "Xiao Yan, quickly help me book a ticket to fly to country F, and ask for the fastest flight."

Jin Yi was equally excited, but he still retained a trace of sanity, "Mom, you listen to what brother says first."
Jin Yuan on the
other end of the phone immediately said, "Mom, we are ready to return to China soon, you don't use it."

Jin Mu had to hold back the mood of being eager to see her daughter, not forgetting to ask for the specific information of their flight, and preparing to pick up the plane at that time.

Jin Yuan was very intimate, knowing that his mother must be very anxious at this time, and after hanging up the phone, he took photos of all the information about Mizhiya at hand, including the paternity test book, and sent it to the family group.

The mother and brother did not move, but first blew up the father.

Across the screen, Jin Yuan didn't know how excited Father Jin Yuan was, but the other party, who had always been calm and restrained, sent a series of exclamation points to the group! There is also a red circle in the final conclusion column of the paternity test.

Jin Yuan sent a few more photos of her to the group that he had taken during his previous trip with Mizhia.

At this moment, the three members of the Jin family in the office and at home did the same set of actions: long press - save - click - zoom in, and then enjoy carefully.

Father Jin and Mother Jin usually don't feel anything on the Internet, only focused on immersed in the pride and distressed emotions of "why is my daughter so good-looking", but the more Jin Yan looked, the more he felt that the beautiful sister he had just recognized was familiar, thinking back, he slammed his brain, and in Mother Jin's strange gaze, "I remember where I saw my sister!" Jin

Mu, "Have you seen Ning Ning? Where is it?

Jin Yi took out his mobile phone, clicked on Taoyuan, found the video on the hot search list, enlarged it and handed it to his mother, "My sister is out of the circle, she is a supermodel."

"So powerful!" Jin mother and Jin leaned together to watch this video several times, and touched the blogger's homepage without a teacher, and made up for Mi Zhiya's catwalk video many times before, especially Jin mother, watched it repeatedly, and couldn't watch enough.

After two days of living like a year, Jin Yuan Mizhiya and their return time came, Jin Father specially took leave with the school, and took his wife and son to the airport to pick up his daughter.

Mi Zhiya followed Feng Jinxiu and Jin Yuan to the exit with the flow of people, very magical, no need for Jin Yuan to point at people, her gaze was fixed on the family of three in the crowd of pick-ups, elegant men, dignified and beautiful ladies, and the thin and tall young boy. Among them, the silhouette of the man and boy can be vaguely seen in the shadow of Jin Yuan. This, she thought, was her family.

Mi Zhiya guessed correctly, the person she locked was indeed the three members of the Jin family, she was looking at each other, and the other party was also looking at her. From a distance of more than ten meters, Mi Zhiya could feel their joy and apprehension.

I don't know if it was "homesickness", no one on either side moved, only silently looking at each other through the flowing crowd.

At this time, the role of Jin Yuan and Feng Jinxiu was reflected, one of them walked a few steps quickly to their parents and brother, and the other held Mi Zhiya's hand and squeezed, silently supporting her.

The two sides approached, Father Jin and Jin Yi are boys, it is not good to show too enthusiastic, Jin Mother does not have so many concerns, she boldly stepped forward and took Mi Zhiya's hand, "Ning Ning, mother has finally found you." On the big day, she couldn't hold back her crying.

Mizhiya opened her mouth and wanted to shout something, but in the end it only turned into a dry "hello".

Feelings are a gradual process, the daughter was abducted when she was too young to remember, suddenly find her relatives, this time they are equivalent to strangers with blood relations, this reaction is normal, the Jin family is not disappointed, just look at Mi Zhiya, is the kind of look that may disappear if you don't see each other.

Sensing that his wife was a little at a loss, Feng Jinxiu patted her in vain, and it didn't matter if he patted it, and successfully attracted the attention of his father-in-law, mother-in-law and brother-in-law to himself.

Father Jin frowned: Where did the smelly boy appear.

Jin mother's voice: A good spirited young man, is it her daughter's boyfriend?

Jin Yi disliked: This is - brother-in-law? Isn't it taller, handsome.

Feng Jinxiu took the opportunity to take the initiative to say hello, his face was much thicker than Mi Ziya, and a "Dad, Mom, Xiao Yan" on the spot stunned the three members of the Jin family.

Father Jin, "Wait, you call our parents?" What is your relationship with Condensation? Feng

Jinxiu was actually shy, but it was stubbornly interpreted by the men of the Jin family as showing off, "I am her husband, and we have been married for a year." "What

?" Jin Mu was shocked: what to do, she was not ready to be a mother-in-law.

Jin Yuan only realized later: he sent his family the resume information prepared by his sister when she first entered TM, and forgot to tell his parents and brother the most important thing: his sister is married and has children.

Thinking of this, he quickly added, "The two also have a pair of twin daughters.

"Oh my God!" At this time, she didn't know how Father Jin and Jin Qian felt, and she was not interested in knowing, at this time, Jin Mu had only one idea in her mind: supermodel Qianjin, return to China with one free two~