32

On the way back, everyone was in the same car, and there was a deathly silence inside.

Just when Jin Yuan and Feng Jinxiu were thinking about how to break the silence, Feng Jinxiu's mobile phone rang first, it was a video request from his grandfather, he was afraid that something would happen at home, almost in seconds.

Without warning, Old Master Feng's thick voice resounded throughout the carriage, "Jin Xiu, where are you and Ziya?" Why haven't you come back yet? The little princesses are in a hurry to drop the golden beans. Saying that, he walked a few steps and focused the camera on Little Jasmine and Little Rose in the arms of Uncle Xuan and the nanny.

Sister Flower doesn't cry loudly, just looks at you with teary eyes, but it hurts.

The parents of Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya couldn't hold it in an instant, head to head in front of the screen, softly coaxing their daughter, "Baby is good, mom and dad will come back and hug you guys immediately."

The couple patronized to see their daughter and did not find that Father Jin, Mother Jin and Jin Yi were all listening with their ears upright, if it were not for the fact that they had just met and were not familiar with each other, they would have come up to grab their mobile phones.

The appearance of the heart can see today's Jin. Chauffeur driver. It turned out to be funny and sad, and he instructed his brother in the co-pilot to help him pick up the phone, read the code to unlock it, and found the album -- the "baby flowers" category, "This is the picture I took for my nieces before, their names are Little Jasmine and Little Rose, two sister flowers. You send a message to the group, and then you pull Zhiya in, by the way, and Feng Jinxiu, for the sake of his father, reluctantly bring him.

Jin Yan did as he did, put his brother's mobile phone back in place, took out his own mobile phone instead, found the group members, added friends of his sister and brother-in-law, and then saved the photos of his nieces one by one: white and fat, so cute and cute, I want to rua~

After the episode of the video call, I feel that I know very well what my parents and brother think, In fact, the driver Jin Yuan, who was indeed the case, turned the car around very naturally and drove towards the sealed house.

On the other side, Old Master Feng was so heartbroken by the tearful eyes of his great-granddaughters that he melted for a while, and carefully and gently wiped off the water droplets that slipped on the flesh of his fat cheeks, "Well, don't cry, Mom and Dad will be back." Hey

, it's also a god, after saying this sentence, the sister flower's sobbing actually gradually stopped, and the old man was amazed, and the grandpa filter automatically converted this coincidence into the performance of his great-granddaughter's talent, intelligence, and Uncle Xuan sighed proudly, "Look, how old the doll, you can understand the words, it's really two little people, and it will become a big thing in the future hahaha."

This conclusion is a little too early, if Feng Jinxiu or Mi Zhiya were present, maybe he could still press down on his grandfather's swollen self-confidence, but who is Uncle Xuan, the top senior "sister Hua Fu" of the Feng family, hearing Old Master Feng say this, not only did not feel wrong, but deeply agreed, "Well, two business wizards in the coming day."
The
old man followed his words, and the more he pondered, the more beautiful he became, and said, "It's also great to be a supermodel like their mother."
Uncle
Xuan thought, "Then one dominates the mall, and the other shows the show." Old

man Feng was overjoyed, "Hahahaha, this is the best!" Half

an hour later, the sisters who cried for excessive physical exertion fell asleep together after drinking milk powder, and the old man and Uncle Xuan hunched over and quietly tiptoed out of the baby room, more than ten meters away to watch each other breathe a sigh of relief, and made the same action in unison: hammer waist.

"Old man, old man, the body is not useful."

"It seems that exercise will have to be put on the agenda in the future."

"Yes, children see the wind is long, don't run away when the sisters will run, we can't keep up."

"Well, I'll arrange it."

The two went downstairs while chatting, heard movement in the courtyard, and hurriedly went out to meet Feng Jin Xiu Mia and his wife and the strange Jin family of four.

To be precise, the strange is the three, Jin Yuan as a broker has come to seal the house, the old man knows, and looking at the appearance of the three, it seems to be Jin Yuan's family, he suppressed the puzzlement in his heart, showed the enthusiasm of the host family, pretended to be resentful and glared at his grandson, "Jin Xiu, why don't you greet the family in advance when a guest comes to the door, grandpa should prepare in advance."
After
speaking, he didn't give Feng Jinxiu a chance to answer, and instead greeted several people from the Jin family, "Hello, I am the grandfather of Jin Xiu and Zhiya, welcome you to come as a guest, please sit in the room." Ah Xuan, let Auntie make tea.

"Okay."

Then, from entering the door, the Jin family, who never found a chance to speak, was half-pushed and half-invited into the living room.

When everyone was seated, Mi Zhiya went upstairs to see her daughter, and Feng Jinxiu took the opportunity to introduce to Old Master Feng, "Grandpa, these are Jin Yuan's parents and younger brother, and at the same time, they are the family members that Zhiya just met. "What

?" Old man Feng's shock was only for a moment, seeing that he was used to the storm, he accepted the fact much faster than his grandchildren and daughters-in-law, his mind was spinning, and he had changed his name when he opened his mouth, and his attitude was more enthusiastic, "It turned out to be the in-laws family, it was really rude just now." He didn't doubt the truth of the matter, after all, his grandson has always been reliable and never jokes.

Father Jin and mother Jin looked at their daughter's living environment in her in-laws' house while talking to Old Master Feng. To tell the truth, they still have a sense of unreality, and the parents of the Jin family are naturally happy to find their daughter, but they never expected that Mi Zhiya, who is only nineteen years old this year, has already married and had a daughter.

Father Jin and mother Jin have mixed feelings, but seeing that their daughter seems to be married very well and is valued everywhere in her in-laws' family, their hearts are full of joy and gratification.

At this time, Mi Zhiya went downstairs, and in the expectant eyes of everyone, especially the Jin family, she said, "Sister Hua is sleeping soundly, and she can't wake up for a while." The

Jin family came to seal the house purely temporarily, and they didn't plan to stay for a long time, let alone the idea of eating, but they wanted to see Little Jasmine and Little Rose too much, and when they waited for them to wake up, they were no match for the sincere and warm invitation of Old Master Feng and Feng Jinxiu, and agreed to stay for lunch.

Although it was not prepared in advance, the Fengjia's ingredient reserves have always been sufficient and fresh, and the aunt and the chef who was urgently transferred worked together to quickly rectify a hearty meal, but then everyone did not have the heart to taste it, because the sisters woke up.

"Oh, she's smiling at me." Jin's mother is the second oldest in the family, and none of her children and brothers and sisters' children are married, this is the only fourth generation on her mother's side, and she is her own granddaughter, she is rare.

Father Jin's love is no less than Mother Jin's, and his eldest brother has grandchildren early, but he really can't love a bear by Sai. Besides, no matter how good other people's children are, there is no other fragrance in Father Jin's eyes, only the sisters of Little Jasmine and Little Rose.

So much so that on the first day of recognition, the parents put their long-lost daughter aside and hugged their granddaughter for a long time.

This is to change to the real nineteen-year-old self in the previous life, Mizhiya will definitely eat it, but her age in her previous life plus the time of rebirth is almost three, how can she not understand that her parents just don't know how to get along with themselves and transfer their feelings to her granddaughter, who is not yet aware.

To put it bluntly, the reason why Jin Father and Jin Mother love Little Jasmine and Little Rose so much is entirely because they are Mi Zhiya's daughters.