30

Feng Jinxiu was taught a lesson by Mi Zhiya, but he was quite happy, he would not admit that he had been secretly rubbing and eating Ryder, Ellison, Jin Yuan and all the vinegar of the opposite sex who were close to his wife, and he felt that this was a reasonable protection of his husband's sovereignty.

With this idea in mind, this meal for four was so pleasant that after the incident, Ryder and Ellison @Mizhiya in a small group of three: The rumors were wrong for me, Xiaofeng is not at all as unfriendly as rumored.

Mi Zhiya second back: It's all mixed into executives, you two are quite naïve [nose picking] [nose picking]

Ryder and Ellison: ... [Speechless]

Yang's big show is set on the grass of a private estate on the outskirts of Panli, where there is an abandoned train car, and Ellison led his team to redress it, which not only retains its antiquity and solemnity, but also exudes a romantic and mysterious atmosphere unique to F-style, which is very much in line with Yangen's literary retro nostalgia this time.

The early autumn sun fell on the manor, the wind carried comfort, Feng Jinxiu and Jin Yuan sat in the audience on the grass, listening to the horn at the top of the carriage sounding the classic love song "Rose and Train" of country F.

Different from Feige's eye-catching shocking appearance, this time Mizhiya first poked her head out of the half-open window facing the front door of the carriage, looking curious and playful, and then the whole thing appeared at the front door.

The girl had blonde hair tied loosely behind her head, an apricot pink collar-trimmed lace-trimmed tie top with a black mesh suspender, a burgundy skirt with a dry rose pattern underneath, and black cross-lace-up heels, gorgeous now at the junction of sunlight and shadow, looking out with interest.

It seems that the sun is a little dazzling, the girl turned around and said something, an arm stretched out from the depths of the carriage and handed over a lace umbrella, the girl took it and propped it overhead, got off the train, stood in place, looked around, enjoyed the scenery, a ready-made oil painting style "Autumn Travels of Noble Girls"

At this time, the intro music of "Rose and the Train" ended, the slightly husky female voice sang the first lyrics, the girl moved, she took the first step with an umbrella, stepped on the drum of the music, walked unhurriedly, elegant and lazy, Gu Pansheng, as if she was really on an autumn tour. The spectators on both sides of the aisle looked at it, and smiled unconsciously on the corners of their mouths.

The girl shuttled on the lawn between the audience, walked halfway, put away the umbrella when she turned to set the point, and the long handle hooked on her slender wrist, which rippled in the audience's heart, but the "culprit" waved his sleeve and hid in the back door of the carriage.

Mizhiya's second appearance was in the middle of the big show, her hair turned back to black, permed into a large wavy arc draped over her shoulders, this time the show dress was a coffee green velvet white rose vintage knee-length skirt + boots, holding a heavy book in her arms, a dry red rose sandwiched between the pages, her eyes were melancholy walking in the field, and when she turned around, she pouted and froze, and the audience's hearts were suffocated.

The last dress was a pure black fishtail long skirt, with different degrees of openwork on the chest and shoulders, highlighting the deep collarbone, and the sexiest back, making a heart-shaped hollowing out that almost exposed the full back, and the tip at the bottom stretched all the way to the hips, and the ravines loomed between walks. In order to better fit the temperament of this dress, Mizhiya put on a gorgeous makeup. Since the highlight is on the back, there is no doubt that the second half is the focus.

So, the audience in the field, both men and women, were intently watching, spring hearts rippling, watching Mi Zhiya twist and twist, just when everyone thought she was going to disappear from sight like a mermaid, Mi Zhiya was naughty, she held the door frame of the carriage with one hand, turned around and rushed to the center of the field, where her man was, pouted red lips, threw a flying kiss, and disappeared in the surrounding panting sound of gasping.

She was seducing me, she did it on purpose, she succeeded. These three sentences appeared in Feng Jinxiu's blank mind.

Just when he was thinking about how to go back tonight to "clean up" his wife and relieve the anger she created, Feng Jinxiu Yuguang shook the arm of the lady sitting next to her excitedly, staring at the back door of the carriage with undisguised interest in her eyes, "Zhen, I want to chase her!" Feng

Jinxiu, "..."I must not only guard against the same sex, but also be vigilant against the opposite sex, right?" He thought to himself: His wife is too beautiful, what to do, so troubled.

Of course, Feng Jinxiu had a more important thing at the moment: how to buy her last dress without alarming Mi Zhiya and wear it best in bed. His birthday is coming, and Feng Jin Xiu has to seek some benefits for himself.

After thinking about it, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Ellison, asking him to keep his clothes. The other party should be very busy at this time, and actually returned an "OK" gesture in a second, accompanied by a meaningful bad smile.

The surroundings were exiting in an orderly manner, Feng Jinxiu did not reply again, stood up and sorted out his clothes, ready to go backstage to pick up his wife. After taking two steps, he finally realized that something was wrong.

"What's wrong with you?" Feng Jinxiu turned back and looked at Jin Yuan, who didn't know how long he had been sitting in his seat, as if he had been petrified.

"Hey!" Feng Jinxiu waved his hand in front of his eyes, frowned and said to himself, "It won't be stupid, right?

Jin Yuan suddenly grabbed Feng Jinxiu's hand, his teeth chattering as he spoke, "I have a sister,"

Feng Jinxiu was inexplicable, thinking that he was showing off, "Ang, is it great to have a sister?"

Jin Yuan grabbed his hand harder and harder, "There are three moles slightly to the left below her lower back, about the same distance from each other, connected like an equilateral triangle. She was abducted as a child..."

Feng Jinxiu was confused at first, and when he heard the expression behind him, he gradually became serious, and he contacted him back and forth, and quickly made a decision, "I will handle the verification matter, in order to prevent empty joy, don't tell it first."

"Hmm." Jin Yuan knew the weight, quickly collected his emotions, and the two went to the backstage together.

Ellison was talking to Mizhia, and when he saw Feng Jinxiu coming and squeezing his eyebrows at him, he was glared at before he relented, turned around and went out to hand the bag containing the black dress dress to the general assistant Feng at the door.

Jin Yuan and Xiaohe, as Mi Zhiya's team members and their own people, came to Country F to entertain them and live in their own homes, which was just convenient for them to verify something.

Late that night, Mizhiya paid a very "miserable" price for her flying kisses on the runway, from bed to bathroom, and then back to bed from the bathroom, tired to dip pillows.

Seeing that she was asleep, Feng Jin repaired the quilt, adjusted the indoor temperature to the most suitable number, picked a few long hairs from the roller comb of the dresser and put them into the transparent sealed bag prepared in advance, met Jin Yuan in the living room downstairs, tied another sealed bag containing hair in the other party's hand, and handed it to the assistant for appraisal.

Although he has not yet obtained the final result, Jin Yuan has begun to look at Feng Jinxiu, whose face is full of "full of food and drink", and his pajamas are loose and not decent enough, and his brows are almost twisted into knots, "You can be leisurely, Zhiya is in the rising period of her career, don't stay at home and have children." Feng

Jin Xiu hehe, "The result has not been confirmed yet, it is a little premature for Jin Da Agent to assume the identity of 'big brother' now, right?"

"Hmph, let's see!"

The two men who were still cooperating at the last moment tore their faces in an instant, glared at each other, and sneered and went back to their respective rooms.

Since Feige and Jan officially announced the model lineup, Fang Yiren has never forgotten to keep an eye on the real-time progress of the autumn and winter show. As soon as Feige's complete show video came out, she immediately went to the Internet to download, save, and edit Mi Zhiya's single cut.

This time the show dress is a new style for the goddess, she controls it perfectly, Fang Yiren lying in front of the computer screen licking the screen for a long time, almost unable to control her hand to upload the clip, so she endured, she was waiting for Yang En's big show video to come out.

In the evening of the same day, when the time came to leave work, Fang Yiren quickly packed up the case materials under the surprised eyes of his colleagues in the law firm, went downstairs to go home, turned on the computer, and squatted on the official video while cooking, eating, and working overtime.

Finally, at 9:40 p.m., Yangen officially released an update on the news, and Fang Yiren quickly downloaded and operated in the backgroundAfter putting on the headphones, click on the video, and concentrate on enjoying.

When Mizhiya opened, Fang Yiren's aunt laughed the whole time.

When Mizhiya appeared for the second time, Fang Yiren turned into a screaming chicken in place.

When Mizhiya closed, Fang Yiren's saliva almost flooded her home.

While waiting for the video to download, Fang Yiren repeatedly dragged the progress bar, turning the three clips of Mizhiya over and over again, watching them over and over again.

Just at the beginning of the nth pass, a "ding" reminder sounded, and the background download was completed. Fang Yiren quickly edited and merged with Feige's catwalk part, with BGM. After matching, don't forget to sigh: There is really no point that Mixian Xian can't step on!

At zero o'clock sharp, Taoyuan Fashion Big @ A grain of coix who wants to grow taller uploaded her goddess's latest catwalk cut collection, and the comment area exploded again:

[I'm not dazzled, Feige and Jane?] This cow is a lot! [

Brother, you are not dazzled, by the way, add: she still opens and closes~]

[Call for the goddess! ] [It's so beautiful] [The corners of the lips are slightly hooked, the evil smile, ah I'm gone] [There is a noble girl style]

[Domineering, elegant, cute, capable, charming, one change after another, Can this woman be more desperate? One Person's Blood Book supports her to cross the border to act! [

In the last scene, labor and management will come out for her] [Upstairs, I have bent] [Ibid., bent into mosquito coils]

...

In the middle of the night, Mizhiya was out of the circle again, but at this time, she had no time to pay attention to the situation in China, she sat on the sofa in the living room, her eyes were dull looking at the paternity test on the coffee table, and she was speechless for a long time.

What happened? I just slept and a brother from heaven? This brother is also his own agent! Mizhiya felt that either she was crazy or the world was crazy.

Jin Yuan on the opposite side rubbed his hands excitedly and nervously, stammering for the first time in his life, "I have a younger brother, named Jin Yi, and you, are a pair of dragon and phoenix fetuses, when you were children, you were abducted and sold together, about a year later, Xiao Yi was rescued in a small village in the south, and the trafficker who sold him explained that you were separated from her on the train, and we followed her southbound route for many years." But I didn't expect that it was dark under the lights, and you never went out of Beijing from beginning to end.

"And the little Jasmine little rose you gave birth, our family has always had twin genes, Xiao Yan and you are a dragon and phoenix fetus, and your mother and aunt are twins, really, you believe me."

Mi Zhiya, "But I should not look like you and the little tilt in your mouth, and, if I'm not mistaken, you have never suspected that we have known each other for so long, so my appearance should not be like everyone in your family, right?"

Jin Yuan, "..."Oops, was asked, because it really doesn't look like T-T