23

At first, Mi Zhiya didn't feel anything, she just got up in the morning and habitually ran to the toilet, was helped all the way into the bathroom by Feng Jinxiu, refused the other party's offer to do the whole thing, and pushed people out. Just sat down and saw the redness on my pants.

Mizhiya exhaled deeply, calmed down her ups and downs, went to the toilet as usual, then opened the door, put her hand on the arm of Feng Jinxiu, who was guarding the door and did not leave, and told him in a normal tone of what to eat this morning, "A Jin, I may be going to give birth."

Feng Jinxiu subconsciously echoed, "Oh, to give birth, what? It's going to be born! He instantly panicked, was at a loss for two seconds, and after receiving Mizhia's soothing eyes, he pinched himself hard, forced himself to calm down, and tried to recall the paternity homework he had done before.

Like holding a fragile crystal, he carefully carried Mizhiya to bed and lay down, rang the bell to call the nurse, and at the same time called the Aunt Fengjia who was on standby at a nearby hotel to get some pasta or liquid food to deliver.

The aunt is an old man in the Feng family, who just helped her daughter-in-law sit for confinement some time ago, and also received special training, and is very familiar with the birth process of pregnant women.

Not long after the nurse came to visit, the labor pain began, and while the interval was still long, Feng Jinxiu hurriedly fed Mi Zhiya something to eat, and as a result, he was not contending, this grinding distance from life, he couldn't even hold chopsticks and spoons.

Aunt Feng has watched Feng Jinxiu grow up as a teenager and calmly, when did she see his reckless appearance, she wanted to laugh and was afraid that the other party would be embarrassed, so she had to hold it hard, and stepped forward to take the bowl and chopsticks, "Let me come." "This time Feng Jin Xiu was no longer stubborn.

After eating, Mi Zhiya held her stomach and felt it, feeling that the pain was still within her tolerance range, so she was helped down and walked by Feng Jinxiu.

The door of the ward was not closed, and there was a rush of footsteps in the corridor. Old man Feng knocked a few times at the door, wiped his sweat and walked in, followed by Uncle Xuan, "I heard that Zhiya is going to give birth?"

Mizhiya stood up with her stomach on her back, "Grandpa, it's still early." Feng

Jinxiu, "At the beginning of the pain, the nurse came to see and said that there were still waiting."
Old man
Feng looked at his granddaughter-in-law distressedly, "Our Zhiya has worked hard."

Mizhiya wanted to echo "It's okay", the words came to her lips, a new round of labor pain struck, her abdomen contracted and contracted, and after relief, it stopped for ten minutes, and it began to hurt again, and so on repeatedly, and the interval became shorter and shorter.

Seeing that the situation was wrong, the Feng family quickly called the doctor, that is, the obstetrician and gynecologist who gave Mizhiya every time she checked for her obstetrics, Ms. Wu Xinlan. After meeting more, everyone has also changed from strange at the beginning to slowly familiar.

Dr. Wu came in to clear the scene to carefully check the situation, slightly surprised, and said to Mi Zhiya with a smile, "The palace entrance opened much faster than I expected, it seems that your yoga has not been practiced in vain."

"Really."

Dr. Wu informed the person to prepare to enter the delivery room, knowing that Mizhiya was young, he cheered her up before leaving, "Your body is very healthy, listen to my command later." Rest assured, the baby will be born smoothly.

"Hmm."

Mizhiya rejected Feng Jinxiu's application to accompany him into the delivery room on the grounds that she would be distracted, shook her fist at the two men of her family, one young and one old, gave them a reassuring look, and was pushed into the delivery room.

Feng Jinxiu's ears pressed against the door of the delivery room, his face worried, "Why is there no movement inside?" "No matter how tightly the delivery room is closed, you should be able to hear it.

Old man Feng was slightly stronger than him, "It shouldn't have started yet, you have to stay energetic to the back."

"Yes, too." Feng Jinxiu continued to lie on the door.

An hour passed, there was a faint movement inside, one of the two men of the Feng family could not stand, the other could not sit still, both turned into spinning tops at the door of the delivery room, walking around the corridor.

Just when Aunt Feng and Uncle Xuan were about to be dizzy, a crisp cry came into the ears of several people, followed by another cry.

"Born, born!" Feng Jinxiu covered his mouth.

Aunt Feng sincerely boasted, "It seems that the two young ladies are filial and obedient, knowing that they feel sorry for their mother, they came out so soon."

"Haha, that's it." Old man Feng smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth.

Feng Jinxiu rushed to Doctor Wu who came out, "Doctor, is it okay, is she okay?"
Dr.
Wu took off the mask, "It's just a little slight, it's okay, the birth went smoothly, and the mother and daughter are safe."

"That's good, that's good." Old man Feng sighed repeatedly.

"The twins look very average, the sister is three pounds and seven taels, the younger sister is three pounds and nine taels, they are a pair of beautiful baby girls, and now the nurse is helping them bathe, and they will be sent for nursing later, and you can stay with you."

"Okay." Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng thanked the doctor again, and the two soldiers divided into two ways, he took his aunt to the ward to wait for his wife, and Old Master Feng and Uncle Xuan followed the nurse to the nursing room.

When Mizhiya was pushed back to the ward, her body was very tired, but her spirit was still excited, Feng Jinxiu fed her some porridge, and when the two babies were brought back, she rarely took turns to hold and feed the first milk, coaxing them to sleep and falling asleep herself.

Seeing that his wife was asleep, Feng Jinxiu bent down and gently printed a kiss on her forehead, only then did he spare energy to see the two daughters, he leaned over the crib, and the two little people lying side by side inside were all red, and their hair was stuck to their scalp, in fact, it was not good-looking, but Feng Jinxiu couldn't see enough, he wanted to touch their little hands and feet, and he was afraid of waking them up with pain.

At this time, what was the old man Feng doing, the granddaughter-in-law was asleep, it was inconvenient for him to come in to see the child, so he waited in the lounge outside, holding the Benhua new dictionary in his hand, wearing reading glasses and turning page by page carefully, naming the two great-granddaughters.

Feng Jinxiu quietly tiptoed out of the back room to see this scene, and came over to join the old man's naming team. Grandpa and grandson pondered to the dictionary until dark, and the baby's name did not come out, but picked his eyes.

In the end, Mizhiya was determined enough, after waking up and feeding the babies, she wanted to come to her husband and grandfather for the results of an afternoon-a densely packed A4 paper full of names, read it one by one, and decided on two of them: Feng Qianyan, Feng Qingfei.

As for the nicknames of the two children, Mizhiya has thought about it since she knew their gender, her sister is called Little Jasmine, and her younger sister is called Little Rose, a pair of veritable sisters Little Princess Hua Xiao.

Sure enough, this idea and name attracted the high approval of Feng Jin Xiu and Old Master Feng.

Mizhiya stayed in the hospital for three days and went straight to the confinement center after being discharged. After moving here, family and friends began to visit the door one after another.

The boy on the side of the angel house did not come, sent the dean's mother and Zhou Yan as representatives, He Shutian came with her, she now works in a book café, and at the same time applied for the adult college entrance examination, and at night in the night school, it can be regarded as coming out of the shadows and working hard, everyone is happy for her.

Yang Yan also came to make a scene, he now considers himself the matchmaker of Feng Jinxiu and Mi Zhiya, and he is also clamoring to recognize Little Jasmine and Little Rose as goddaughters, and he was almost not jealous of Feng . New Dad. Jin Xiu hit out.

Halfway through the month, Mi Zhiya's long-disappeared agent Jin Yuan Dust Servant appeared, entered the door and first examined her state, found that her posture and state were maintained well, put down the gifts for the child, and turned to business.

"Okay, you, Shen Yin for half a year, nested at home during confinement, someone will hand you a job." Saying that, he handed over two documents, "Feige and Jane sent you an invitation at the same time, hoping that you would join them in this year's autumn and winter show. "

"Feige and Jan?" Mizhia was a little surprised, after last year's supermodel competition, Ryder and Ellison's team did contact her on behalf of both companies, but at that time she had to refuse because of pregnancy, and then there was no news, she thought that the other party had forgotten about herself.

This point was quickly solved by Jin Yuan, "In fact, even if you are not pregnant last year, you can't go to Feige and Jane's show, admire your Ryder and Ellison Although they are the main designers of the year, they are each pressed by a design director, and they are equally strong and ambitious, and they are quite a bit of 'the king does not see the king' in the design department." You are still junior, and if you come out rashly, the two directors will definitely attack you if they can't move Ryder and Ellison. The

life of raising a fetus made Mizhiya a lot closed to the news of the fashion circle, and when she heard this, she had questions, "I am still junior this year, and the two directors of Feige and Jan will not take me off?"

"It won't." Jin Yuan replied unusually firmly, "Because these two directors have been . Dry. Flipped, united by Ryder and Ellison.