33

Even if they can't speak, the existence of Little Jasmine and Little Rose still successfully helps Grandpa, Uncle and Mother dilute the embarrassment and restraint of the first meeting between strangers who are related by blood.

Because there were sisters who were responsible for the atmosphere, the four members of the Jin family, who had found the right entry point, stayed in the Feng family until very late before leaving, and agreed on the next time to meet before leaving.

After washing up at night, Feng Jinxiu leaned on the head of the bed, and Mizhiya nestled in his arms.

"I still have a sense of unreality, and I always think that when I wake up tomorrow, I will find that everything is just a dream. Orphaned for almost twenty years, I actually have a family ?! Feng

Jinxiu raised his eyebrows, "I don't agree with this, aren't me and my sisters Hua and Grandpa your family?"

"Ah~" Mizhiya stuck out her tongue, "Slip of the tongue, it's four more family members." She looked up and chirped the man's chin, smiling at him flatteringly and sweetly.

"Forgive you." The corners of Feng Jinxiu's mouth that tried to straighten couldn't help but rise again, "This is a good thing, in the future, you will have the two families of your in-laws and mother-in-law family hurt together, are you happy?"

"Hee-hee, a little bit."

Feng Jinxiu questioned the form threateningly, "Just a little?" He felt that his affection had been "failed and insulted."

"Well, it's many, many more."

"It's about the same, it's not early, let's go to bed?" Note that "sleep" is a verb here.

The tacit understanding between husband and wife made Mi Zhiya instantly realize, and the whole person slid into the quilt, only revealing two charming eyes outside, fingers slightly hooked, "Come on!"

At this time, the Jin family, because they were not in the same district as the Feng family, crossed half of Beijing City, and arrived home after eleven o'clock at night.

According to common sense, this time has seriously violated the Jin family's health regimen of "you must sleep before 11 o'clock", but tonight none of them mentioned it, everyone collectively ignored this matter, and the spirit gathered in the living room, just to listen to Jin Yuan tell the story about Mi Zhiya, in detail, and unfold.

In the next few days, in addition to Jin Father, who had to run to the youth special class held by the school every day to attend a class, Jin Yi was called back in advance by the teachers in the department, and Jin Mother and Jin Yuan would basically stay in the Feng family during the day.

Little Jasmine and Little Rose may have never been surrounded by so many people, and they were extremely jubilant, showing a toothless smile all the time, which made the adults look strange, and rushed to pick up and suck the baby.

Or that sentence, children are a natural bond, there are sisters and flowers babbling interspersed in the conversation between adults, coupled with the nature of mother and daughter, the two sides intend to get closer to each other, Mi Zhiya and Jin's mother's relationship is a little exaggerated, at least now it is very harmonious and natural.

The leisurely days flickered by, and on the first day of September, Mi Zhiya, accompanied by Feng Jinxiu and Jin Mu, came to Beijing No. 6 Middle School to go through the enrollment procedures.

Starting today, she will repeat her senior year and take the college entrance examination with this class next June.

Probably the genes of the Jin family, Mi Zhiya's academic performance before leaving school has been very good, although her part-time work energy has been dispersed, but she has always remained in the top eight of the class, belonging to the teacher's eyes of a more worry-free existence, in her own words, "attack can attack, retreat can defend".

Knowing that his daughter was going to repeat the university exam, Father Jin was the one who was the most pleased, and asked Mi Zhiya for all the transcripts and test papers she could find before she left school, printed them out and analyzed them one by one, and felt that they had great potential. With talent, a little more effort will definitely pay off.

Father Jin even privately told Mother Jin that as long as he worked hard, he felt that his daughter was completely fine when she was admitted to the Q University where she taught. As soon as he finished speaking, he was beaten by Jin's mother and ordered him not to tell this sentence to the third person, this is not to put pressure on his daughter, she is not allowed.

Back to now, Mi Zhiya filled in the transfer school in the academic affairs office, paid the tuition, waited for Xiaohe and Feng Jinxiu's assistant to help her get the school uniform and textbook, and followed the homeroom teacher assigned by the school, Teacher Pang, to her class, the 8th class of the third year of high school.

To be honest, when he first knew that his class was going to be a repeat student, the student file only glanced at it, and Mr. Pang's heart was raised, for no other reason, the transfer student in the one-inch photo was too beautiful, and he even foresaw what kind of love and hatred the next year six would set off because of her.

However, when he really saw him in the Academic Affairs Office, Teacher Pang of one meter seven raised his head and said hello to the transfer student, and all the previous brain supplements and hidden worries disappeared: he thought too much, such a character, the group of dogs in the sixth middle school is not worthy.

Regarding Mi Ziya's personal situation, it involves privacy, and I don't think it's necessary, the sixth middle school colonel and the head teacher only know that she is a model, the kind that has appeared on the international runway, and more don't know. When filling in the family information, out of various considerations, Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu discussed, and wrote the name and contact information of Jin's father and Jin mother, but these two were happy, no matter what the reason behind it, this means that the daughter recognizes her family from the bottom of her heart, and everything is developing in a good direction.

There was no expected quiet, because because they had just been divided, the class cadres and the duty team had not yet had time to choose and divide, and the 8th class was noisy, and even the seats were casual.

Mizhiya followed Teacher Pang into the classroom, and the whole class was instantly silent, of course, this sudden silence had nothing to do with the teacher, they purely felt that the whole classroom was lit up because of the arrival of the person on the podium.

Teacher Pang, "Since everyone has arrived, let's have a class meeting." Just divided into classes, everyone introduced themselves and met new students. Mizhiya, just come first.

Mizhiya nodded and stood in the middle of the podium, "Hello everyone, my name is Mizhiya, 19 years old, I took a year off from school before, I am a repeat student, in the next year, I hope you get along happily."
There was a warm applause from the
audience, Mizhiya stepped down with a smile, and very consciously sat down on the empty seat in the last row of the class, and Xiao He and Feng Jinxiu, who were waiting outside the door, immediately moved the school uniform and schoolbag texts in through the back door.

Although it is a fast advance and exit, because the attention of many people in the class is here in Mizhiya, seeing this scene, they have their own thoughts.

The first day of school was quite relaxed, the teachers' clockwork was not tightened, the lecture Mi Zhiya could completely keep up, except for the classroom door, there was always something to block a group of students from outside the class, there were men and women, there were peers and high school students and senior students, Mi Zhiya realized that the group of people came to see herself.

If this were to be someone else, she would either be ashamed or fluttering, Mi Zhiya would not react at all, like the group of people at the door did not exist, and she brushed the exercise book that Jin Xiu had found for her without distraction.

At her tablemate, a cute girl with white and slightly chubby hair and curly hair glanced at her, plucked up the courage to poke her, and whispered, "You are amazing."

Mizhiya wondered, "What? The

voice at the same table became smaller and smaller, "So many people are looking at you, and you don't change your face, it's really powerful."

Mi Zhiya laughed at her serious praise, and said sincerely, "Thank you, you are so cute." The

table mate smiled shyly.

Mizhiya also smiled and lowered her head to continue doing the question.

This daily cycle lasted for three days, and everyone in the sixth high school, including Aunt Cleaning, knew that a big beauty repeat student came to their school, how beautiful was it, no one dared to chase her, because she was ashamed.

Feng Jinxiu, who paid close attention to his wife's campus dynamics, was very proud when he knew it, as if the person who was secretly rubbed and jealous because Mi Zhiya was rereading in an environment surrounded by young boys exuding a youthful atmosphere was not him, and the sour gas around his body was instantly swept away.

The only pity is that he has to take into account the positive influence and cannot "expose his relationship with Mizhia, so he is forbidden to be near by his wife except for the first day of school."In the sixth middle school, the driver can only sit in the car and is not allowed to appear in the sight of the teachers and students of the sixth middle school.

Feng Jinxiu: ... My wife repeated the third year of high school, and I suddenly became unseeable, aggrieved, and aggrieved!

Mi Zhiya hurriedly smoothed her hair, "The environment is like this, although I am an adult, but I enter the school with customs, I can't take the lead in 'early love', you will be in one year, waiting for college, you can show how you want, brush how you want to brush the sense of existence, I will not stop it, okay?" Feng

Jinxiu, who got the "empty promise", was secretly happy in his heart, and his face was reluctant, "Reluctantly agreed, who let me love you."