14

Fast forward to the day of flat shooting, early in the morning, the costumes of Mizhiya's group were ironed and sent over by the program team, it was two short and one long three-piece dress, the color is the most classic red, black and white, red is long, black and white is short, in order to better show the characteristics of the model, the clothes are solid color fabric, without any patterns.

Mizhiya is actually confident in each dress, but considering the style of the two teammates, the effect of the charming beauty Lucy wearing a red slip dress will be very stunning, and the sweet Fanny wearing a white bandeau dress will have a pure desire effect, and she herself is even more familiar with black clothes, in the end it is a group photo, in line with everyone's good ideas, during the first fitting, Mizhia, as the team leader, subconsciously reached out to take the one-shoulder little black dress.

Clinker has been getting along quite happily in the past few days, and Lucy suddenly chose the little black dress one step ahead of her. At that moment, the smile on the other party's face was clearly the same as usual, but the eyes looking at Mizhiya changed from the usual gentleness, and even showed the strength that he had never shown.

"Riya," Lucy called out Mizhia's English name, "I'm going to wear this dress." She said "want" rather than "think," using declarative sentences rather than polite inquiries.

Unfortunately, Lucy was disappointed, and in the face of her sudden domineering strength, Mizhiya just raised her eyebrows, answered "you are casual", and chose a burgundy slip dress instead. This made Fanny, who was watching the "battle", breathe a sigh of relief, and took the remaining white bandeau skirt into her arms with a speed and neatness that did not match her lazy persona.

There was a full-length mirror in the competition fitting room built by the program group, and when trying on clothes, Mi Zhiya saw that the length of the skirt was just right, and she was too lazy to take it off directly, and did not go to the wall mirror outside the fitting room to see the overall effect.

When Mizhia came out of the fitting room, Lucy and Fanny, who had changed into shooting clothes, were standing in front of the wall mirror to help each other sort out their clothes, seeing that she was still wearing the original training clothes, the latter had no idea, and the corners of the former's mouth were slightly upturned.

Lucy feels that she has gambled correctly, she has always known and used her body appearance advantages, so she likes to wear some colorful and close-fitting clothes, especially red dresses, in the words of her previous boyfriends, "bright".

So why not choose red for this try-on? Lucy had two layers to consider.

First, she has already worn a red dress twice since the beginning of the competition, and then she wore it for fear of causing aesthetic fatigue among the judges.

Second, she caused a backlash from overeating, although it was less than three pounds, but how poisonous the judges' eyes were, she did not dare to gamble, for fear of being seen, deliberately chose the most visually skinny black dress.

Second, after training together in private these days, she already regarded Mizhia as the top three fierce rivals in this competition. And according to her observations, as a newcomer in the modeling industry, the other party still retains the conservativeness unique to Oriental women. She didn't say it casually, it was grounded. In the previous audition and interview, Mi Zhiya wore the most clothes among the contestants, especially on the day of the closed competition assembly, the other party simply put his teeth to the teeth. Therefore, she deliberately left the most revealing piece of clothing this time for the other party.

It can only be said that this is really a beautiful misunderstanding, I am afraid that Mizhiya could not have imagined that she deliberately wore a turtleneck in order to cover up the strawberry print planted by her husband on her neck to be extended to such an alternative interpretation. If you know, Mizhiya will probably reply: excessive brain supplement is a disease and must be cured!

Because she had never seen the upper body effect of Mizhia's red dress, Lucy took it for granted that she was secretly proud of her "wit", which lasted until the day of the plane shoot, before Mizhiya appeared.

In the "Gypsy" themed group shooting area, five minutes before the official start of shooting, the scene and the photographer were ready to take place, and Lucy and Fanny were biting their ears while they were waiting.

"Why hasn't Ruiya come yet? Is it stage fright?

Fanny's voice was as sweet as her face, with uncertainty in her tone, "Probably not."

Lucy pouted, "That's not certain. "Mindset determines posture, and posture determines today's success or failure.

In the middle of the belly, there was a photographer's exclamation in her ears, and she couldn't help but turn her head to look:

At the door of the studio, a snow-skinned and black-haired oriental beauty dressed in a red dress, strolling over, the skirt fluttering and swaying as she walked. Just a few strides, needless to say, have firmly captured the attention of everyone present.

"Wow, Ruiya is so sassy!" This was Fanny's voice, she felt that Ruia at this moment could no longer be described as beautiful, shocked her heart beat faster but did not dare to give birth to any blasphemy.

No one can resist the visual impact of being defenseless, and rightfully so, before the shooting has begun, the photographer's eyes are already left with Mizhiya alone, especially after the official start of shooting.

"Very good!"

"That's it!"

"Baby, you're amazing!"

"..."

During the whole shooting process, the photographer's admiration continued to sound in the studio, all of them went to Mizhia.

In fact, the photographer does not want to be so biased, it will appear that he is very unprofessional, but the beauty on the stage can read minds, and can always take the pose he wants first, and transform into the pose he wants first. His camera unconsciously locks onto the other party, his hand unconsciously presses the shutter, and his mouth unconsciously boasts.

When the final film was sent to the program group for selection, the "Gypsy" group was a little upset, and it was not Fanny, who was the least photogenic and the least optimistic by everyone, but Lucy.

"I actually made the cut!" After listening to the results of the new round announced by the program group, on the way back to the room, Fanny sighed to Mizhia in disbelief: Although she is the eighth place at the end of the crane, her promotion always feels like she picked it up.

This result was difficult for the parties to accept, and Mizhiya was not surprised at all. Again: mindset matters.

Objectively speaking, Lucy's congenital conditions are indeed superior to Fanny, but during the filming process, seeing the photographer's preference for Mizhiya, her mentality collapsed, and the management of facial expressions and eyes was not in place, and it was strange that the finished film effect could be good. On the contrary, Fanny, who decided that she had made her way, was always in a peaceful state of mind, and did not shine in the group photo but did not pull across, and was lucky to advance.

When the competition entered a new round of catwalks, the video of the audition introduction and model interview part after post-editing was put on the local TV station by the program team, and at the same time, the largest online broadcasting platform in country F. Exclusive broadcast.

The reason why the supermodel competition has the "world" prefix in front of it is due to its equality and fairness and good reputation, and it has accumulated a large fan base over the years. Therefore, after the first video was launched, in addition to country F, foreign netizens also contributed a lot of clicks, including Chinese fashion industry enthusiasts who came over the wall.

In recent years, although there have occasionally been active in international shows, few of them are Chinese. The layman has not yet sensed anything, and the fashion circle and enthusiasts in China are secretly anxious.

Since supermodel Ding Xia announced his retirement five years ago, Huaguo's modeling circle has completely fallen into a bleak situation, and last year it was hard to kill a Xiao Qiong to gain a foothold in the world, and the result was a crooked ass and a flattering stroke. The Chinese netizens who almost stepped on the thunder scolded it and blacked it out. At the time, it was painful, but afterwards it was depressed.

The new World Supermodel Competition arrived as scheduled, the first program was broadcast, and the concerned Chinese netizens held the self-comfort of "supporting the fashion industry even if you can't meet your fellow countrymen", and went out over the wall at the first time, caught off guard and ushered in a big surprise.