9

Feng Jinxiu has been good abroad since he was a child, but he is a Chinese national, and his household registration is kept in his family's old house in Beijing.

As early as when he confirmed the relationship with Mi Zhiya, Feng Jinxiu went back to take out the household registration book from the old house and carry it with him in case of emergency. Didn't this come in handy, Mizhiya nodded the night to get married, and he immediately navigated the Civil Affairs Bureau the next morning.

Two hours later, Mizhiya looked at the red book in her hand in a trance, unable to understand that she had become a married woman, although she agreed first, but it was indeed a little sudden.

However, whether it is her hot head or impulsive, since it has become a fact, regret this useless emotion will definitely not appear in her, on the contrary, she is very happy, and she has made up for the regrets of her previous life with someone she likes.

After receiving the certificate, the shared house is almost expired, without Feng Jinxiu's persuasion, Mizhiya consciously and spontaneously emptied the favorites on rental house A with one click, packed her luggage, and moved into Feng Jinxiu's house in the city center.

"Run to the hotel with a house like this, tell me what you think, Ah Jin?" Two lifetimes, the first time to step into Feng Jinxiu's private domain, Mizhiya visited curiously, shamefully sour.

200 square meters of large flat floor, this buddy opened the third floor, the corner staircase repair thief is beautiful, and also installed an elevator. Well, rich people are exaggerated. Mizhiya came to a conclusion in her heart.

Feng Jin corrected the wise man's luggage for his new wife, and when he heard this, he spread his hands, "What else can I think, I miss you."

"Gag!" Mi Zhiya did not give him face, pinched his waist, and pretended to be serious, "Please Mr. Feng pay attention to the words, your wife and baby will be oiled."

"Well, what you say is what you say." Feng Jinxiu's hands kept moving, and he looked over with a smile, his eyes full of pampering and indulgence.

Put the clothes of the two into the cloakroom, Feng Jinxiu looked at the mixed men's and women's clothes with satisfaction, and was in a good mood: it turned out that this was the feeling of home, which was even better than expected. It's that his girl's clothes are too little, and he will watch the additions.

"Do you want to go to the rooftop?" You should love it. "The house has just been cleaned, Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu only need to put the things they brought over in the place where they should be, and they will be done quickly.

Feng Jinxiu's words really hooked Mi Zhiya's curiosity, and she stood up, "Where to go?" Lead the way ahead.

Feng Jinxiu led her to the third floor, which was also the top floor of this building, and then took the stairs to the rooftop.

"Wow~" Mi Zhiya's mouth opened slightly, and she did not hide her surprise, "Mr. Feng, are you really a little 'excessive', did you peep into my dreams?" The

scene on the rooftop was simply her fantasy small courtyard, all kinds of flowers and plants were staggered in the corners and edges, small flowers climbed on the gallery shelves that she couldn't name, and tables and chairs were placed in the open space in the middle, Mi Zhiya could already imagine the picture of her and Feng Jinxiu sitting here leisurely drinking tea and coffee, it must be very comfortable.

"This wall can be changed into a glass wall, with a tatami mat and a lazy sofa inside, which should be very suitable for winter." Looking at it, Mizhiya unconsciously said the thoughts in her heart.

Feng Jinxiu looked at her with a smile, "Okay, just do as you say." When will you accompany me to fly to the F country to see grandpa, I will ask Assistant Zhu to stay and watch the decoration.

"Wait for the next prenatal check-up, let our baby grow stronger, you accompany me to the examination."

Feng Jin Xiu corrected her seriously, "Don't take it for granted, I will always accompany you." I

don't know if the month is still young, or Mi Zhiya's physique is good, Feng Jinxiu has lived with her for half a month, if he didn't know that she wouldn't lie, and he had seen the pregnancy test sheet last time, he would have suspected that she was not pregnant: eat well and sleep well, no reaction at all, and occasionally step on high heels to make himself tremble on the catwalk.

Finally looking forward to the date of the second prenatal examination, Feng Jinxiu got up from bed early in the morning and made a hearty breakfast, even the plating was extremely exquisite. Seeing that the time was almost up, he went to the bedroom to call someone.

"Get up, my sleeping beauty."

Feng Jinxiu's voice successfully made Mi Zhiya turn over, but she only turned over, without the slightest intention of waking up.

"Looks like I'm going to have to make a trick." Feng Jinxiu bent down and found Mi Zhiya's red lips to go up.

Two minutes later, this wen ended with Mi Zhiya, who was judged to have a substandard lung capacity, took the initiative to open her eyes and pat the bed and admit defeat, she got out of bed with a red face to wash, and Feng Jinxiu's state was not much better, almost wiping the fire He lay on the quilt depressed, trying to calm the impulses from the body, in Mizhia's words: really begging for self-inflicted suffering.

At nine o'clock, the two left on time for the hospital.

Since learning that Mi Zhiya is pregnant, the father-to-be Feng Jinxiu has made a lot of preparations: he transferred Mi Zhiya's pregnant file from the original hospital, made an appointment for her with the most authoritative obstetrics and gynecology expert in China, and he also planned to sign up for a couple's pregnancy yoga class, and the decoration designer of the children's room has also sent renderings, but he is not particularly satisfied and is being revised.

Feng Jinxiu was not ready: he was going to welcome two children.

"Twins?!" In the doctor's office, Feng Jinxiu couldn't help but raise his voice.

The doctor glanced at the new father in front of him in surprise: No, the pregnant woman's file shows that the results of the twins were found in the last prenatal examination, and this gentleman did not know.

When he was excited, Feng Jin Xiu Yuguang glanced at Mi Zhiya's expression, and suddenly realized that it was wrong, "You already know." He didn't say interrogative, he affirmed.

Mizhiya admitted with a smile, "Well, the doctor told me during the last prenatal examination. So

you still kept it from me for so long? It was difficult to speak in front of the doctor, Feng Jinxiu looked deeply at Mi Zhiya a few times, found his senses, took out a small book and asked the doctor one by one the questions he had prepared, and by the way, wrote down some pregnancy matters that he did not know.

As for Mi Zhiya's deliberate concealment of the twins, Feng Jinxiu did not intend to let them go gently, and when he returned home that afternoon, he began to settle the general ledger in a trivial way.

On this day, Old Master Feng returned from the company and suddenly realized that his grandson had not contacted him for a long time, and he did not even find out. The old man who decided to reflect and introspect immediately called the country to care about his grandson's progress in chasing his wife.

Feng Jinxiu, who received the call, also froze for a moment, because he realized that after returning to China, he had visited his wife, and he forgot to tell his grandfather about the two major life events of getting married and becoming a father.

It's undeserved, but it's hard to tell the truth. After thinking about it, he hung up the phone and took an ultra-clear picture of the color ultrasound single of the prenatal examination a few days ago and sent it to the old man.

Almost immediately, the mobile phone called again, Feng Jinxiu answered in seconds, and the old man's rough big voice spread thousands of miles into his ears.

"Stinky boy, what do you mean by that?"

At this time, Feng Jinxiu had already thrown the heart void just now out of cloud nine, and his words were full of pride and show-off, "It means that I chased your granddaughter-in-law, and I chased one and gave two."

"Shhhhh Grandpa didn't hear clearly when he was older, you say it again.

"I said, I'm going to be a dad, you're going to be a grandfather, twins, surprise?"

Old man Feng: Surprise surprise, he is almost "dead".

Two days later, Mi Zhiya, who was carrying a small bun, boarded a flight from Beijing to Country F under the nervousness of Feng Jinxiu.

After the plane took off, Mizhiya endured and endured, endured and endured, and looked at the man next to her with a smile, "I'm not thirsty, I'm not hungry, my stomach is not uncomfortable, my spirit is very good, and I don't want to vomit, so Mr. Feng, trouble your old man to keep quiet, OK?" Feng

Jin Xiu pouted, "Okay. Seeing

that he looked quite lost, Mi Zhiya sighed funny in her heart, and pulled his hand on her knee to hold it, "Thank you my A-Jin, don't worry, I will tell you as soon as you are uncomfortable."

"Hmm." Feng Jinxiu returned a soothing "I'm fine" smile and pulled the thin blanket on her body up, "Sleep, I'll look at you."

Mizhiya obediently closed her eyes.