18

It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, anyway, Ryder and Ellison's feeling when they hear this phrase is: inspiration comes!

The two who couldn't stop it and didn't plan to stop it, picked up the pen at hand and wrote and drew on the scoreboard, but they left the program to record and create it in public. Just drew two lines, it seems that I am afraid that the camera will shoot, and I carefully cover it with my hand.

This move is as calm as Ma Zeli wants to roll her eyes, but fortunately, the show has entered the end, these two wayward goods will not delay the recording, and this supermodel competition has finally come to a successful end.

After the end of the show, ignoring Lai and Ai, who were full of inspiration and creation on the judges' table, Mizhiya held the trophy and the rose given to her by Feng Jinxiu, standing on the stage to be interviewed by reporters.

"I heard that you refused the invitation of Laude International, is it already a favorite brokerage company?"

"Yes."

"Is it convenient to reveal it?"

"Sorry, this is kept secret for now." Mizhiya blinked her eyes playfully, "After all, if you say the big thing first, in case people don't sign me at that time, how embarrassing."

The reporter was amused, "Then you think too much." "

......

When Mizhiya was talking to the reporter, Feng Jinxiu did not go far, standing in the shooting blind area not far away waiting for her, quietly watching her smile, watching her naughty, and the more she looked at it, the happier she was.

"Ah Jin." Knowing that someone was waiting for her, Mizhiya was not willing to let him stand for too long, and after dealing with the reporter in a few words, she raised her feet and walked over.

Feng Jinxiu rubbed her hair, took out the thermos cup from the bag that never left her hand, opened the lid to test the water temperature, and handed it to her, "After saying so many words, moisturize your throat." The assistant on the side took the trophy and flowers from Mizhiya's arms with great eyes.

Mi Zhiya drank water, Feng Jinxiu took out her coat and more comfortable flat shoes from her handbag, she closed the lid of the water cup, stretched out her arms and feet, and obediently cooperated with dressing and changing shoes, obviously accustomed to the other party's care.

The assistant looked at the toothache: where does the current boss have the appearance of the domineering president in the past, since he got married, the whole person has changed, how did he not see that the boss is a good man who loves his wife before, if he becomes a father again, maybe what kind of pain it is.

Feng Jinxiu didn't know that his assistant was secretly muttering to himself, at this time, he was full of Mi Zhiya, making sure that she quenched her thirst and wore warm feet without pain, and then went downstairs hand in hand, "Let's go home."

"Hmm."

On the day of Mizhiya's maternity examination, Old Master Feng took out the posture of the first date with his wife that year, and got up early in the morning and began to toss.

In the master bedroom on the first floor, the wardrobe is wide open, and the bed and sofa are full of clothes. In front of the full-length mirror in the cloakroom, the old man Feng trousers, shirt, vest and tie did not fall, the leather shoes on his feet were shiny, and he held a stereotyped mousse in his hand to sort out his hairstyle in the mirror.

While playing with his hair, he didn't forget to ask the housekeeper on the side, "Ah Xuan, is it okay for me to do this?" Wouldn't it be too formal? Do you want to switch to a leather jacket?
Uncle
Xuan looked him up and down quite competently, took out a dome and daily top hat from the cloakroom, handed over the crutches, and commented seriously, "This is good, a gentleman and handsome who can't be covered." As for the leather jacket, the wife will not only have a prenatal check-up once, you can wear it next time when you go to the hospital.

This made the old man listen comfortably, "Well, or you kid can talk, then wear it like this." At

half past eight, Feng Jinxiu, who didn't go to the company today and slept lazily with his wife, woke up naturally, and called Mi Zhiya up by the way, and the little couple got together to wash their faces and brush their teeth. After finishing the incident, Mi Zhiya sat in front of the dressing table and applied essence cream, watching Feng Jinxiu shave while skin care, and saw that the other party had a bad heart, and rubbed the white foam on her face with a chin.

"Oops, I just wiped my face." Mi Zhiya glared at him angrily, glaring at Feng Jinxiu laughing, and she somehow laughed along with it.

The laughter of the two spread down the bathroom to the bedroom, and then through the door panel to the ears of Uncle Xuan, the housekeeper who came to urge people to get up on the orders of the anxious old man, he stopped and listened for a moment, making sure that the two had gotten up and left quietly without disturbing.

"How about Ah Xuan, haven't woken up yet?" Seeing Uncle Xuan going downstairs, Old Master Feng hurriedly asked.

The housekeeper shook his head first, then smiled and nodded, "Wake up, I'm cleaning up."
Old man
Feng glanced at him twice, and said strangely, "It's just upstairs, why are you so happy, Jin Xiu gave you honey?"

"It's not." The housekeeper's eyes narrowed into a slit with a smile, and he sighed with relief, "I heard Jin Xiu laugh just now, laughing heartily." It's not easy for so many years, so I'm happy.
The old man
Feng flipped through the newspaper and snorted arrogantly, "Otherwise, why do you think I am so satisfied with Ziya." The

housekeeper deliberately teased him, "Not because of the child?

"Of course—and I don't deny the reason for occupying a small part," Old Master Feng gasped, "but the real reason I accepted this child is that she can make Jin Xiu happy from the bottom of her heart. You don't know the excitement in Jinxiu's tone when she first mentioned her to me. At that time, I thought: Based on this, I recognize her as my granddaughter-in-law. Later, after seeing this girl herself, I liked it more, she is a good child, and Jin Xiu has a good eye.

Since the accident of his son and daughter-in-law, his grandson has not had a smile on his face for many years, and the old man Feng is worried in his eyes, and at the same time he knows that this matter is urgent, and no matter how much he hurts him, he can't completely replace his parents' position. He struggled again and again, and also consulted a psychologist in private, and the final conclusion was to let go and wait for him to come out on his own.

Old man Feng thought that he would never be able to wait for this day, and he never thought that the surprise suddenly fell, Mizhiya's appearance changed his grandson, so he never felt sorry for this girl who was very different from his own background, he thanked the other party for his appearance, released the greatest kindness to her, and treated each other with sincerity, only hoping that the other party could always make his grandson happy.

These ideas were hidden in the back of the old man's heart and never shared with anyone.

When Mizhiya went downstairs, she sensed that her grandfather's eyes were much kinder when he looked at her today. Of course, she was also kind before, but not as kind as today, it was almost gentle to drip water, and she secretly told Feng Jinxiu about her discovery. In this regard, Feng Jinxiu just touched her head and told her, "This is as it should be, don't think about it." "Okay

."

Mizhiya's prenatal examination is also quite willful, changing three hospitals three times, and the distance is still across the two countries, and she complains about herself: it is rare among pregnant women.

After four months of pregnancy, Mizhiya's examination item this time has another Tang sieve. In order to do this examination, she has been on an empty stomach since eight o'clock last night, and this morning she has not entered the rice season. She is indeed very hungry, but she is a model, and she used to do this often when she controlled her diet, and she can endure it, but she hurt Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng.

The two of them hugged her the whole way, yes, not support, yes, Mi Zhiya covered her face, I don't know how weak she thought she was.

When listening to the fetal heart sound, Mizhiya did not control her crying, this is the baby she saved in two lifetimes, and she was suddenly moved to a mess.

Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng did not behave much better than her, Mi Zhiya saw it, and their eyes were red.

After the maternity examination, the group did not go anywhere, first accompanied Mizhiya in the hospital cafeteria to eat a special maternity meal, making sure that she was full before returning with confidence.

On the way back from the hospital, no one in the car spoke, everyone was still immersed in the rhythm and emotion of the little life, surrounded by a strong sense of happiness.

If you used to look forward to the babies, you always felt that it was still far away, and this time accompanied the birthAfter the inspection, Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng personally realized a fact: the little life is really coming. The two men suddenly had a sense of urgency, and they were not prepared enough.

In addition, there is one of the most significant discoveries. This time I went to a private hospital with the investment of the old man, and during the examination, the doctor hinted at the sex of the fetus, just hinted, but Mizhiya understood in seconds; My family is going to welcome two little princesses.

Thinking of the upcoming two delicate and soft little girls holding their arms and calling dad/grandpa, Feng Jinxiu and Old Man Feng almost couldn't suppress their inner excitement, in fact, they didn't suppress it, and the grandfather and grandson hugged each other very unsteadily in front of the doctor.

After that day, the old man Feng stopped fishing, and the old friends party did not participate, and every day the wind and fire were so busy that they flew.

What is he up to? Busy negotiating drawings with designers, busy staring at the decoration of the baby room, busy shopping for all kinds of beautiful clothes and shoes for his two precious great-granddaughters, and busy opening the third floor into an indoor castle amusement park for them, he wants to make his two little great-granddaughters the happiest little princesses in the world.

Mi Zhiya, who was unaware of the old man's actions, was sitting on the plane to Hua Guo at this time, accompanied by Feng Jinxiu as usual.

This time back, Mizhiya came with a task, and she had two things to do. One is that she has not yet invited the wedding wine of the Angel House family, and the second is that she wants to sign into the HaishiTM modeling agency.

On the way out of the airport, Mizhiya shouted twice in the microbook group, telling the dean's mother and siblings that she had returned to China, and by the way, let them discuss a date for drinking.

"I'm going to see my parents soon, is Mr. Feng nervous?"

Feng Jinxiu, "It's not me who is nervous, it should be your group of family, after all, I am so good."

"Huh... I didn't know that your narcissistic practice had improved again.

"Generally so-so, the main wife teaches well."

"Cut~"

The efficiency in the group is quite high, when Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu arrived home, Zhou Yan@ she sent a message saying that everyone decided to get together tomorrow night, and she threw a [no problem] emoji.

The couple had a day of jet lag at home, rested in state, and when it was time for the party, the two drove to the hotel.

The meeting place is Feng Jin, a courtyard private dish in the city center, the owner is an authentic imperial chef, old and limited energy, but reluctant kitchen knife, only receive three tables of guests a day, unless you make an appointment two months in advance. However, Feng Jin Xiu has a doorway, and he chartered it today.

Zhou Yan and Zhao Jian were the first to come, followed by the little sister in the courtyard, Mi Zhiya's friend of the same age, He Shutian.

He Shutian is half a year older than Mi Zhiya, because it is the same year, the two do not call sisters between them, they directly call names. But that was a few years ago, He Shutian did not like to study, graduated from junior high school and went directly to a technical school, and Mizhiya chose high school, the two separated by more than half of the city, and gradually the contact was less, and the return to the angel house was always staggered.

But in the end, the childhood feelings were there, and after a few years, Zhou Yan and Zhao Jian adjusted the atmosphere in the middle, and the two quickly became familiar.

When the dean's mother and the rest of the people arrived, Feng Jinxiu motioned for people to serve the food.

Although Feng Jinxiu showed affinity and humility, his own outstanding temperament and the imposing aura of those who had been in the top position for many years still shocked everyone present.

Fortunately, the dean's mother was placed there, and she persuaded herself to treat Feng Jinxiu as a son-in-law, and the topics she talked about revolved around Mi Zhiya. Sure enough, this step was right, especially when it came to his wife's pregnancy, his whole person became gentle, and gradually, Zhou Yan, Zhao Jian, Yang Ge and others joined in, and the atmosphere in the private room was harmonious.

Halfway through the dinner, most of the people who came today were already working social animals, each with their own troubles and dissatisfaction, and began to pour bitter water on each other under the catalyst of alcohol. Pouring back and forth, the second half of the meal inexplicably turned into a miserable meeting, and Mizhiya was also crying and laughing.

Although He Shutian graduated from technical school early, every boyfriend she talked about was not short of money, and even she did not want to go out to work, so she was not interested in the topic of her brothers and sisters and did not participate. Today's meal is so delicious! She quietly enjoyed the food and observed Yaya and her husband getting along by the way.

It turned out that Yaya was pregnant, no wonder she suddenly flashed marriage. Her husband is so handsome, he looks rich, richer than all his boyfriends combined, and her husband seems to love her.

He Shutian noticed that although the other party did not chat with everyone during the whole meal, his attention was always on Yaya. Serve him soup, pick vegetables, wipe the corners of his mouth, and always hold Yaya's hand and not let go. Listening to the conversation between Yaya and the dean's mother, her husband's family is also very good to her.

Maybe Fengzi's situation after marriage is not as bad as she imagined, He Shutian thought of the child she had lost with her boyfriend not long ago, and then looked at the watch that her boyfriend gave her on her wrist, thoughtfully.