19

It was rare for everyone to get together, and it was late at night when the scene ended, and many people were drunk.

Fortunately, Feng Jinxiu had already prepared, and when he came out of the private restaurant, several cars were already waiting at the door.

In addition to Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu, the only sober people present were the dean's mother, Zhou Yan, He Shutian, Zhao Jian and Yang Ge, Mi Zhiya temporarily assigned a bit, let Zhao Jian and Yang Ge escort the car separately, responsible for sending the drunks in their respective cars home safely, Zhou Yan and the dean's mother took the same car, responsible for sending the two girls who were drunk, as for He Shutian, she said that she had a boyfriend to pick up.

Mi Zhiya helped the dean's mother into the car, watched her fasten her seat belt, carefully examined her face, and instructed uneasily, "Mother Lan, your complexion is not very good, did you not eat well?" I made an appointment for you a full set of medical examinations at the First Municipal Hospital, and I will send you the time and specific place in a moment. The

dean's mother, that is, Liu Lan, waved her hand again and again when she heard it, "I eat and sleep well, what to do with that money."

"How can this be considered a waste?"

"I'm not going anyway, you returned the inspection."

Feng Jin Xiu couldn't see that Mi Zhiya was unhappy, and helped persuade in a loud voice, "You just go, I was worried about your body when I was abroad before, and you just went to check and check while she returned to China, and you should give her a reassuring pill, otherwise she will not be at ease when she gives birth to a child."

Zhou Yan also echoed, "Yes, Mother Lan, you just promise it, do you want to make it unstable to be pregnant?"

"I'm really scared of you." Liu Lan, who was hit left and right, told him, "I'll go, I'll go." So Yaya, you raise a baby well and give birth to a beautiful doll next year.

"Well, I'll give you a pair." Mi Zhiya smiled back, and finally asked Zhou Yan, "Sister Yan, you remember to remind Mother Lan."

"Don't worry, I'll accompany her personally."

Mi Zhiya and a few people said goodbye, not far from the alley entrance drove into a dark blue sports car, the boy in the driver's seat had yellow curly hair, looked quite young, and looked like he was in his early twenties.

Seeing him, He Shutian's expression was delighted, and Mi Zhiya was a few people, "The person who picked me up has arrived, I'll go first."

She happily got into the co-pilot and waved away.

It is normal for young people to fall in love, Mi Zhiya and the dean's mother did not pay too much attention to it, but it was Zhou Yan, who looked at the sports car boy twice more through the rearview mirror, and felt that his face was familiar for a while and he couldn't remember where he had seen it. Forget it, she shook her head and didn't think much about it.

On the other side, He Shutian, who has left, is being pulled by her boyfriend Li Sheng to ask questions.

"Tiantian, didn't you say that today is to go to a reunion with classmates? Okay, old house private food, when did you have such a rich classmate?

He Shutian didn't plan to tell Li Sheng about his life for the time being, and his attitude when answering relevant questions was inevitably a little perfunctory, "You haven't asked."

She had the intention to expose this topic, but Li Sheng was unwilling. He likes cars, got a driver's license as an adult, and the spare money in his hand was basically used by him to toss the car, just turned into the alley of the courtyard, he found that there was a Di brand car parked on the side of the road that he had only seen in magazines and had no sales channels in China. If Li Sheng is not mistaken, this car is a limited edition, it is said that there are only three in the world, he has no way and does not have enough money, so he can only read magazines to solve his hunger.

"Let me guess, the car parked in front of the door was driven by the classmate you invited today, right? Next time I have a chance to introduce us to each other. Li Sheng has his little plan in his heart, although he can't buy this car and can't afford it, but he is not greedy, and it is good to be able to touch it up close.

"Let's talk about it." Receiving his boyfriend's dissatisfied eyes, He Shutian reluctantly explained two sentences, "My classmate married abroad, the car is his husband's, this time he returned to China when he had something, and he will leave tomorrow."

"This way." The excitement was poured down by a basin of cold water, and finally turned into anger, Li Sheng's car just drove into the garage, and he couldn't wait to go upstairs and wanted to hold his girlfriend Xe.

He Shutian was originally a little resistant, thinking of the idea that had just emerged tonight. In a strong mood, she stopped the man's hand that wanted to take T.T from the storage box in the car, and suggested softly, "Don't wear it?"

Li Sheng looked down at her with a smile, "Don't wear it pregnant with you?"

He Shutian, "I was born and I was born."

"But I don't want it." Without the slightest hesitation, Li Sheng replied, his tone unprecedentedly indifferent.

He Shutian was stunned, and when she was stunned, Li Sheng, who had lost interest, left her body without hesitation, sat back in the driver's seat, sorted out her clothes, and got out of the car and went upstairs.

Receiving the hospital department and time sent by Mizhiya, Zhou Yan and her boss took half a day off and took the dean's mother to the physical examination. This physical examination did not matter, but it really found the problem, and a shadow was found in the stomach.

It was still three days before the test results came out, and although the doctor repeatedly said that the probability of good and bad was half and relaxed, Zhou Yan was still frightened, and wanted to tell the brothers and sisters in the group, but was stopped by the dean's mother.

"Let's wait for the results, and then tell the children that it is cancer." Now that said, in case of a false alarm at that time, wouldn't it be a toss.

Zhou Yan felt that what the dean's mother said was reasonable, and she should not be pessimistic, quickly collected her mood, took the other party to have a meal outside, sent people home, and returned to work in the afternoon as usual.

When waiting for the elevator downstairs, she met the small boss who came to "patrol", Zhou Yan suddenly remembered, she said that she saw He Shutian's boyfriend so familiar last night, the other party and the small boss are buddies, once came to the company to find someone, everyone called him, yes, Li Shao.

People are divided into groups, the little boss is a prodigal son in the love field, and this Li Shao's affair is also half a pound and eight taels, and the two play crazy together. Zhou Yan, who figured out the situation, wanted to remind He Shutian, but felt that he had crossed the line, and he really didn't know how to speak.

So entangled for a few days, suddenly brushed to He Shutian's broken up circle of friends, which made Zhou Yan really relieved, just at this time the dean's mother's examination results came out, a false alarm, it was a stomach polyp, just do a small surgery to remove it.

The people in the group are busy, Zhao Jian is still on a business trip, Zhou Yan thought about it and hid this matter, of course, this is also the meaning of the dean's mother, but Mi Zhiya still has to be notified.

When they received Zhou Yan's call, Mi Zhiya and Feng Jinxiu had just landed in Hai City, because they had made an appointment with TM brokerage company, and the two couldn't get separated for a while, but Feng Jinxiu found a friend in Beijing, arranged the best doctor and ward for the dean's mother, and promised to rush back before the operation.

Zhou Yan was busy going to work during the day, and was busy going to the hospital to accompany the bed at night, completely leaving He Shutian's affairs behind, and when there was news of her, it was already two months later, she accompanied the dean's mother to come for a routine examination, and He Shutian was "escorted" over to hit the platform.

Mizhiya hasn't been so angry for a long time, just five minutes ago, she had a fight with Jin Yuan of TM Company, and it was the other party's mouth that moved first.