41

"Kevin, you want to be the last." After only her own people were left in the room, the woman on the left asked in an affirmative tone.

Kevin, that is, the designer of this new model, and FCK's explosive watches over the years are all from him, so although the interview is three, the woman and the colleague on the right have a common understanding: the final voice is still on Kevin.

Apparently, the bearded Kevin also knows this, and he makes no secret of his admiration for the last model, "She has the most beautiful wrist and the best expression, don't you think?"

Although he knows that there is little hope, the man on the left still wants to fight for his favored No. 6, "That's right, but she is the least famous, and the company still has to consider sales."

"Huh!" As if he had heard some joke, Kevin said, "I still need models to sell my designs?" It's not that he's conceited, it's not that he's frivolous, he has the capital.

After working with the company for many years, the man knew that he was telling the truth, and he recognized his strength and honestly shut up.

Seeing this, the woman immediately withdrew her thoughts of wanting to speak for model No. 4.

"Condensation, you succeeded." Mi Zhiya was tired of sweeping goods in the mall, randomly entered a dessert shop, and just ordered an order and received a congratulatory call from Jin Xiu.

She reacted quickly, "I was chosen?"

"There will be an official announcement later, you forward it."

"No problem."

"Congratulations to Concubine Taisun for successfully breaking into the group."

Mizhiya hung up the phone and listened to Ellison on the other side, and she responded with a beautiful white eye from the other party, which caused the man to laugh.

Feng Jinxiu was going to die of vinegar, he never expected that in country F, his territory, his wife's first scandal turned out to be with others.

"That tabloid reporter has an eye problem, right? Yes, it must be! As far as Ellison's weak and weak look, even if he looks passable, where is it compatible with you!

"Hey, what's wrong with Ellison without personally attacking my friend?"

"Everywhere is good, as long as he occupies a position that he shouldn't occupy, it is not good in my eyes." Besides, where is he good?

Speaking of the last sentence, Mi Zhiya clearly saw the murderous aura in Feng Jinxiu's eyes, stepped forward while laughing, reached out and hugged his neck, and launched a chicken pecking rice soothing kiss to smooth the man's hair in his vinegar tank.

"Oh~啵~啵~啵~啵~"

Mizhiya stopped talking, "Are you in a better mood?" Feng

Jinxiu, who was extremely comfortable by his wife Shunmao, tried to suppress the corners of his upward mouth, making himself look expressionless, "Well, lose it."

Mizhiya coquettishly, "I'm tired of kissing."

"Yes." Feng Jinxiu's eyes lit up, "I'll rub it for you."

"Hey! Do you rub your mouth at home?

"It's our family."

......

Pretend to be jealous in exchange for a well-being of the body and mind, if you think that this is the end of the matter, you are very wrong, sealed. Scheming. Jin Xiu still has a back move, and he began to seek fame!

Secretly rubbing and showing his sense of existence everywhere, specifically manifested in liking to take pictures of his wife.

As a result, the fiery eyes of the rice fans quickly found Huadian : my sister recently uploaded to social media in the solo photos there are men, can't see the face clearly, but tall and straight, the focus of the painting, is black hair, not Ellison's blonde hair.

Mizhiya has a question mark on her face: where?

Rice noodles: in the eyes, in the reflection on the floor tiles, in the reflection of the tableware. Not only that, but the background of the photo is also exposed, with a men's shirt sleeve sticking out from the corner of the cascading wardrobe.

In the face of such ironclad evidence, Mi Zhiya glared at her dog man angrily and funny, and replied to fans under the latest news of Taoyuan without pressure, naturally as if she had been waiting for this day for a long time.

@米家小丫丫: Sister this, off the list? [Whispering temptation]

@米之娅: long ago~

The main reply quickly put this comment at the top, and then it was moved away by the marketing number.

On this day, even if the male and female netizens who were separated by a group of jealous walls soured to the sky, Feng Jinxiu was still refreshed!

Solved their own vinegar bucket, and the watch advertisement officially entered the shooting.

Early in the morning, Feng Jinxiu still put his wife off outside the studio, watching her enter the door with her eldest brother and assistant, and then turned the car around and returned to the company.

Kevin, who came to watch the shooting, happened to drive the car towards him, accidentally glanced at the small boss of the group, and thought that he was dazzled, until the other party nodded to him through the car glass, and he subconsciously nodded back.

The two cars passed by before Kevin reacted, "Why is the little boss here?" "If he can't think of it, he doesn't want to, so he parked his car and went to get down to business.

In the studio, Mizhia, who put on makeup and changed clothes, stood in front of the camera,

and the FCK staff put on her watch.

The director brought a handsome man with a raw face to talk about the play, introduced the advertising partner by the way, first cooperated in shooting a few promotional posters, got to know each other, and then officially filmed.

Kevin came in low-key, hid in the crowd of photographers for a while, affirmed Mizhia's performance, and left low-key.