45 {end}

Speaking of the intersection of Mizhia and the Holy Emperor, it was born when she went to the Rosa headquarters to interview for a global spokesperson.

The reason why Santa Dia is called "Holy Emperor" is not only her powerful tablecloth and aura, but also related to her achievements. At the same time, the supermodel retired after reaching the professional age of the leg seal, the marriage of marriage, the change of career, only she, staked all the assets on hand, founded the brand Rosa, and continued to conquer the fashion industry as the brand manager.

At first, everyone was not optimistic about Santa Dia, and some even waited to see her fall off the altar. However, ten years after ten years, twenty years later, Rosa successfully squeezed Francie into the top eight first-line fashion brands. Santa Dia proved to the world with practical actions: your holy emperor will always be your holy emperor, whether it is catwalk or business.

Managing a huge group, Santia's daily life is very busy, so busy that she has not paid attention to the rising stars of the supermodel circle for a long time, and it was also a whim to see the global spokesperson interview that day, and she did not expect to give her this big surprise.

To know, such as 庡? Today's supermodel circle has been in a state of green and yellow for a long time, and in the era when traffic is king, as long as the body is good enough, the face is advanced enough, and the table cloth does not say pass, it can be touted even if it is collapsed, which is not at all like the fiercely competitive "battle of the gods" in Santa Dia at the same time.

You can imagine how surprised Santa Dia was when she saw Mizhia's catwalk performance, and commented with her assistant on the spot, "This girl is no less beautiful in my heyday."

After returning to the office, Santia looked for Mizhia's information on the Internet, further understood and felt the charm of the girl's catwalk, and directly decided on her global spokesperson identity.

Including this anniversary event of Saint Pauli, Santa Dia was the inspiration of her family's designer when she was a supermodel, and after starting her own business as a boss, she is now walking with her. The former old club also maintained friendly contacts, and when he learned from the old friend in charge that a new link was added to the event and that a new model was needed for the catwalk, Santa Dia recommended Mizhia without hesitation.

On September 20th, the bicentennial of Saint Polly, which is also the long-awaited fashion feast carnival, countless fashion lovers from all over the world gathered to check in tickets.

Feng Jinxiu and Old Master Feng held a little princess alone, and Uncle Xuan followed along with a small powder bag containing a milk powder bottle and a water cup, looking at the sister flower lovingly, and all went out to support Mi Zhiya.

In the eyes of outsiders, the FCK and St. Baoli of the Feng family are competitors, but if the group can grow to this point, the two family members will naturally not stick to the ordinary conflict of interests, and both sides have an unspoken tacit understanding: the following benign competition is benign competition, do not affect the friendship of the two people.

Therefore, the Feng family not only appeared in the old and new generations of the family, but also brought the next heir together, which can be said to give enough face, and the saint Baoli naturally came up with the highest standard treatment, and the new boss personally welcomed the admission and sent it to the VIP area C to sit down.

At 10 o'clock sharp, sunlight shone through the skylight glass at the top of the auditorium at the entrance of the catwalk, and the show officially kicked off against the background of natural spotlights.

The first model to appear is undoubtedly Santa Dia Saint Emperor, who is fifty-three years old this year and maintains an excellent figure, wearing the classic fiery red bandeau fishtail dress of the Holy Family, and her feminine clothes really make her out of the sassy feeling.

Followed by Angiekova Koniangniang, she looks only in her early thirties because she insists on fitness and yoga for many years, wearing the main white small fragrance suit of the new season of the Holy Family, free and capable, her steps are sonorous, and where she walks, domineering remains.

Then there is Yin Shen, known as the "goddess of frozen age" in the supermodel world, she wears a gradient glazed pink mop long dress, the sunlight spills on her face and skirt, and the whole person exudes a clear girlish feeling.

......

Finally, because the list of the catwalk was not announced, the audience defaulted to the same model for the closing and opening, sitting on the seat and waiting for the Holy Emperor to appear for the second time, but everyone expected it wrong.

At the beginning of the catwalk, the golden skirt black hair, slender and tall Mi Zhiya looked ahead, the Holy Emperor did not know when he was standing at the end of the opposite catwalk, the two were one gold and one red, raising their feet at the same time when the music sounded, scissor legs, nail steps, stepping on the catwalk that turned into the dynamic background of the starry sky at an unknown time, stepping on the stars to each other.

Finally, right in the middle of the catwalk, they met.

The Holy Emperor smiled and stretched out his hand, Mizhiya shook it with reverence, and the next second, the other party hugged her and said in his ear, "In the future, it will belong to your show."

Mizhiya hugged back and promised seriously, "I will go on well." The

two separated, bent down to thank the audience under the gaze of everyone who covered their mouths with excitement, and then walked the second half hand in hand, slowly disappearing at the end of the catwalk.

This cross-century stage was faithfully recorded by the cameras on the scene, and has been regarded as a classic by the fashion circle for many years, and netizens have also named this scene "Inheritance".

The author has something to say:
It's over here, thank you all for your company along the way.

~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~