35

"Mom, I heard that the condensation of the second uncle's family has been recovered? Have you seen it already? The one who spoke was Jin Danping, the eldest daughter of Uncle Jin's family, her facial features can only be regarded as beautiful, and her skin is wheat-colored, but if you look closely, you will find that there is a significant color difference at the junction of her sleeves and arms, indicating that she is tanned the day after tomorrow.

Jin Danping is very handsome, with neat short hair, loose sportswear wrapped around a thin but extremely explosive body, her profession is more handsome, she is a criminal police officer, just a day ago was promoted to the captain of the first team of the criminal police detachment of the city bureau.

Because she had been squatting in the countryside to arrest fugitives during this time, she had only just heard about her second uncle's house, so she took advantage of going home to ask her mother.

Aunt Jin admired the nails she had just made, and said nonchalantly, "Well, I should have found it, it is said that I will come to your father's birthday banquet, and I won't see it then."

Jin Danping raised her forehead, "What is 'should', such a big thing, even if you don't go to the second uncle's house in person, you should call the second aunt to care, right?" How do you know less than me?
Aunt
Jin raised her eyebrows, "You are a dead girl, don't you know how plastic my relationship with your second aunt is, let me rush to care about their family's affairs?" You think beautiful!

"That's it," Jin Lumeng, the youngest daughter of the Jin family, admired her newly made nails, and did not raise her head to help her mother, "I see that my eldest sister is investigating cases every day and investigating stupidity, and her elbows are turned out."

As soon as these words came out, not only Jin Danping frowned, but Meng Keer, the daughter-in-law of the Jin family, who had not been involved in the dispute between her mother-in-law and aunt, could not listen to it, "Little sister speaks to talk, don't joke about the profession of the eldest sister."

Jin Lumeng pouted disdainfully, wanting to return to the end without opening her mouth under the second brother's stare.

But Aunt Jin's mother came hard, "Why, don't you just have a job, don't let the family say, a girl, originally not good-looking, if you sit in the office and mix a clerical job, I won't say anything, but go to work as a criminal policeman, every day the wind and rain are so rough that I can't recognize this mother, how to marry in the future!"

"No, resign, resign for me immediately!" You will be thirty-two after the New Year, is it possible to come true and plan to stay at home? I will never allow such a humiliating thing to happen!

"Look at your brother's consciousness, two years younger than you, your nephews and nieces are all running away, although your sister has no object, but she at least has a positive attitude, you look at you Jin Danping, I am not afraid of hurting you when I say it, and I don't want to admit that you are my daughter outside."

"Hahahahaha," her words made Jin Danping laugh, "Mom, you can be considered to be with me, and I don't want to admit that you are my mother outside."

"You-" Just when Aunt Jin was so angry that she rolled her sleeves regardless of the image, someone didn't hold back, "fluttered" laughed, she glared sharply, looking at the person who destroyed the atmosphere, "Jin Qi, you also want to do the opposite, right?"

Jin Qi waved his hand to make a stand, "Hey, mom, don't wronged me." It's just that I have to correct you, my marriage has nothing to do with my consciousness, just because I met Ke'er, I want to marry her, and I have children, and the two of us are so emotional that I want to be born, you don't just button me any high hat, and this high hat is not worn like this.

"Well said." Uncle Jin came out of the study, rarely agreeing with what his son said, "Danping, whether you get married or not, it's up to you, don't listen to your mother." Also, how honorable the criminal police are, you do a good job, Dad supports you.

Jin Danping showed her first sincere smile after returning home, "Thank you, Dad."
Uncle
Jin walked to the sofa and sat down, looking at his wife with displeasure, "Don't equate marriage and enlightenment, I look at the whole family and count you and Lu Meng as the least enlightened."

Jin Lumeng pouted, "Dad, you said that your mother is your mother, why are you involved with me again?"

"Because you're most like your mom, a copy of her." Uncle Jin blocked his youngest daughter's road with a word.

Seeing that his mother was brewing anger there and was about to start fighting back, Jin Danping changed the topic at the right time, "Dad, how did the condensation of the second uncle's family come back?"

This is the right person, because he is close to his brother, the whole family knows best Uncle Jin, "Hey, you said it's a coincidence, it's really dark under the light, and Ning Ning is working as a model under Jin Yuan."
Aunt Jin, who
listened with her ears upright, "cut", "What a good person can be a model." Uncle

Jin, "You shut up!

Jin Danping was also fed up with her mother, and directly ignored, "Then dad, have you seen her?" If the dragon and phoenix fetus is born, does it look very similar to Xiao Yan? "She is very concerned about the affairs of the second uncle's family, not gossip, but really cares, as the largest child in this generation who has been rejected by her mother since she was a child, the second aunt who always cares for her is the closest female elder in her mind.

When it comes to his niece, Uncle Jin does not hesitate to praise himself, "When you ate together two days ago, your second uncle showed me the photo, Ning Ning and Xiao Yan are not alike, but they are really prominent, they also have skills, and they have appeared on the international stage at a young age. By the way, she is already married, married to a Chinese who does business in country F, and has twins like your second aunt, and she is a pair of particularly beautiful sisters.

"My God, how old is she, getting married and having children before twenty?" It won't be deceived. Aunt Jin began to take it for granted again.

Jin Lumeng and her mother have the same opinion, she feels that her father is too good to deceive, the second uncle said what he believes, and also appeared on the international stage, F country to do business, bragging also has to make some drafts, too exaggerated.

Thinking of this, the mother and daughter exchanged a look in tacit agreement: they must hit the second uncle's family in the face at the birthday banquet.

Soon at the end of the month, on the day of Uncle Jin's birthday banquet, Mizhiya wore a rose gold dress and deep ocean blue high heels and a handbag exclusively designed for her by Ryder and Ellison, her hair was permed into big waves behind her head, and she was wearing a set of diamond jewelry given to her by her grandfather.

Jin Yi came rather childishly, "It seems that Jin Lumeng is going to die of anger today."

Mother Jin glared at her son angrily, "This broken child, what nonsense."

Mi Zhiya took this sentence to heart, and when she set off, she specially called Jin Yi over to sit together, and the siblings quietly bit their ears, "What is the personality of the three cousins of the uncle's family?" You tell me in detail. Jin Mu and she had introduced the uncle's family in advance, so she knew that Jin Lumeng was the name of the eldest uncle's youngest daughter, but that's all.

Jin Yan nodded, "The lobby sister is very sassy and handsome." The second cousin is a little slippery, but overall it's fine. As for Jin Lumeng, it is difficult to say a word. "Listen, don't even call your cousin, this is what a childish anger is.

Mizhia, "Oh? How difficult to say, you tell your sister to expand.

As soon as her voice fell, Jin Yi's teasing addiction was guilty (she guessed). I saw my younger brother raise his head and look out the car window at forty-five degrees, "That's a narcissist whose heart is higher than the sky, whose life is thinner than paper, whose brain is full of straw bales, who does not learn and has no skills, and who has to ask the mirror 10,000 times a day 'dressing mirror, dressing mirror, am I the most beautiful woman in the world', in short, you have to be mentally prepared." Mizhia

, "..."