3

After two years of seeing this man again, Mizhiya found that the picture of the night she had deliberately forgotten was still so clearly imprinted in her mind, so clear that she recognized him at a glance. And the child who didn't come into the world and she didn't even have time to know her gender.

Mizhiya stood silently in front of the bed, looking at the man who remembered that was so handsome that she was moved by her heart, now no longer imposing, she could only lie quietly on the bed, her mood could not be described as complicated, sour and uncomfortably tight.

Maintaining a motionless posture for a long time, so long that when the butler couldn't help but remind him, Mizhiya exhaled deeply and made a decision.

Unexpectedly old man Feng, after going upstairs, Mizhiya actually agreed to stay and rejoice. He didn't know why, and he didn't have the heart to investigate, but for him, the result was enough.

It seems that he is afraid that Mizhiya will repent, and the old man immediately asked the housekeeper to take the marriage agreement prepared in advance, and after his wish was fulfilled, he was obviously easy to see and easygoing, and he responded to the details of the terms that Mizhiya asked to change when checking the contract, and the efficiency called a private lawyer to revise it on the spot until both parties were satisfied, and the whole process was incredibly friendly.

Signed a contract with Old Master Feng to reach a consensus, Mi Zhiya was not pretentious, returned to the rental house to clean up, and moved into the Feng Mansion that night, Feng Young Master's room, it was also at this time that she learned that this man who had been extremely close and made her impulsive to have children was called Feng Jinxiu.

Reunited with the only person who has ever touched her heart in her life in this way, Mizhiya does not know whether it is luck or misfortune, whether to cry or laugh. But no matter what, Feng Jinxiu, even in a coma, finally helped him in her most difficult period.

Old man Feng is a very trustworthy person, and at the same time very protective. In his old man's cognition, no matter what the original intention, from the moment the marriage agreement took effect, Mizhiya was their family, and since she was her own, she could not be bullied by outsiders.

As for the two initiators of Jin Xueya and Xiao Qiong, they disappeared in the fashion circle not long after losing their company protection and being officially blacklisted by FCK.

Mi Zhiya, who got out of trouble, naturally returned the favor, earnestly fulfilled her obligations as a bride of Chongxi, slept with Feng Jinxiu at night, and insisted on studying and interacting with Feng Jin every day unless the work schedule was really rushed, and also took time to learn massage techniques with Chinese medicine masters, Feng Jinxiu has been sleeping for many years and her body can still maintain this state, she should be the first merit.

However, the sky did not go as expected, one year and two years, three years and five years, seven years passed, even though Feng Jinxiu's complexion was visibly restored under Mi Zhiya's careful care, there was still no sign of waking up.

It would definitely be a lie to say that Old Master Feng was not disappointed at all, but he was not blind, and he had seen Mi Zhiya's efforts and dedication over the years. It is true that it was a helpless move to let this girl into the house at first, but since Mizhiya conquered the sealed house through practical actions and personal charm, he sincerely accepted this granddaughter-in-law.

Therefore, in the sixth year of Mizhiya's marriage into a wealthy family, Old Master Feng took the initiative to terminate the marriage agreement and return her freedom.

Mizhiya refused, not for a side reason, that is, she simply felt that the current state of life was quite good, and she had no intention of changing.

Determined that the granddaughter-in-law really stayed, the old man Feng decisively ended this topic, after all, it was only a momentary soft-heartedness, his nature was still selfish, even if the grandson was already like this, it was always good to have someone around him.

In the end, I felt indebted, after this matter passed, Old Master Feng did not say anything, but gradually began to take Mi Zhiya to attend the event, and when others asked, he also introduced generously, "This is my granddaughter-in-law."

"Bang", the movement of closing the door from the entrance interrupted Mizhiya's memories, she listened intently, it should be the couple on the opposite side returned.

Due to economic constraints, Mizhiya now lives in a shared house, located in an old community outside the fourth ring road of Beijing, with no elevator, narrow stairs, and climbing the fifth floor every day. The unit is a remodeled three-bedroom living room, and the smallest bedroom she rented will be fifteen square meters of space, and a single bed, wardrobe and bedside table have filled the place. Rao is so, the monthly rent is also 2,500 oceans, which really corresponds to those four words: every inch of land is gold.

This is the most cost-effective house that eighteen-year-old Mizhia can find, but once again, she has to consider moving out as soon as possible.

Not because of the so-called "from luxury to thrift", but purely for the sake of the body and children, the environment here is really not conducive to her raising a baby.

First of all, the room was uncomfortable, there was no balcony, no lighting, and space was tight, but the bed was too short, and she had to stuff a bench at the end of the bed and the limited space in the wardrobe. Fortunately in summer, even if there is heating in winter, her feet are always easy to expose, so she has to put on several layers of cotton socks. This is true under normal conditions, let alone pregnancy.

The second is roommate relationships. Sharing a house, friction must be more than the whole rent, this little consciousness and mental preparation Mi Zhiya is still there, anyway, it is not a friend, just get by on the face, but she and her roommate really can't get along, whether it is living habits, personality or dealing with people.

Mi Zhiya's next door is okay, although she is a hot-tempered hot girl, she is very reasonable, as long as she does not take the initiative to provoke her, everything is discussed, and she can get along peacefully.

The problem lies in the couple opposite the door, the hygiene habits are too bad, the man always urinates on the toilet and does not wipe it when he goes to the toilet, the woman always throws the underwear and socks of the two into the washing machine to wash, and Mizhiya has also seen each other throw shoes in. These are all public, she and the young lady next door don't know how many times they have raised their opinions, but people just actively admit their mistakes and beat them to death.

Another point is that the nature of everyone's work is different, and it is normal for daily routines to be different, as long as you pay attention to a little, don't make too much movement to disturb others' rest. But these two people, without saying anything about returning late, came back and ponged, as if only they lived here. Once when washing clothes at two o'clock in the morning, the sound insulation of the old building was poor, and the sound of the roller shook the grandpa and aunt downstairs to protest.

Listen now, only five minutes before and after coming back, there was a quarrel outside the door again, the problem was still with the couple, returning late in the morning, coming back to cook supper in the kitchen, pots and pans clanged, the two were still giggling and flirting, the young lady next door was woken up in her sleep, of course, the fire was big, and the door was directly scolded.

It's the end of September, and the thought that soon the girls in the couple will lose their jobs, and then stay at home all day to make garbage without cleaning up, and after heating, they will blow air conditioners 24 hours a day on the grounds that the room is not hot enough, and at the end of asking everyone to be flat for a winter, she made her own four-figure electricity bill, Mizhiya's head is big.

No, she has to hurry up and get money, find a house to move away, the sooner the better.

Ideas are ideas, and there is definitely a distance from action, and before making money, Mizhiya has to go to the hospital to do the prenatal examination. In this regard, she is completely a novice, and there are no elders around her who can provide experience, so she can only check on the Internet, and find a hospital with a relatively good reputation nearby, registered obstetrics and gynecology.

Afraid of more queues, Mizhiya went quite early, but because she was the first time for the prenatal examination, it took a little time to set up the file, and then went to B-ultrasound, and the various processes came down, and it was half a morning to really sit in front of the doctor.

It's about the same day as Mi Zhiya's calculation, seven weeks pregnant, she is really a careless mother, if it weren't for the painful lessons of the previous life, she was afraid that she would be like a nobody, and when she didn't come for two months, her aunt was still stupid to think that endocrine disorders were.

And the reason why Mi Zhiya was so concerned about this maternity examination was actually a hidden worry, she and Feng Jinxiu both drank some alcohol at that time, not much, but it was indeed stained, and she was worried that it would have a bad impact on the baby.

It's just that this question didn't wait to be asked, and Mizhiya first got a bombshell from the doctor:

She is pregnant with twins! There were two babies in the belly!