37

You kid, why don't you stand next to you for a long time? Is it called? Aunt Jin glanced at her little daughter with an embarrassed expression.

Jin Lumengte was aggrieved, and her mother not only ignored her but also murdered her, "I have long called it, okay."

"Yes?"

"Okay!" Seeing that his wife still had to continue to speak, Uncle Jin, who was afraid that the other party would say something unpleasant, directly intercepted her words, "Ning Ning, go, come here, I will introduce you to the relatives on our side."

Mizhiya nodded, "Okay. As soon as she left, Jin Father, Jin Mother and the two brothers naturally all followed, leaving the eldest aunt and Jin Lumeng to stomp their feet in anger in place.

After the whole birthday banquet, for Mi Zhiya, except for two boring people talking with guns and sticks, here is special @ the eldest aunt and second cousin, of course, she has unceremoniously scolded back, feeling quite pleasant, and everyone welcomed her return.

Among them, what surprised Mi Zhiya was that many young people present knew her, and told her with an excited expression that she had seen her catwalk, which she did not expect, Mi Zhiya couldn't help but ask Jin Yuan, "When did my popularity in China become so high?" How did I not know?

Jin Yuan, "You've been addicted to studying lately, and you don't know a lot of things."

Mizhia was very interested, "Such as?"

"For example, your frequent tap water high hot searches, such as your invitation skyrocketed, for example, you are really out of the circle! You passed the vicious and critical eyes of netizens, let them see your aura and strength through beauty, and now, you are also a model with career fans.

"Really?" Forgive Mizhia's disbelief, two lifetimes, this is the first time she "tasted" the taste of red, and the feeling of being recognized and liked by everyone is quite wonderful.

"Well, my eldest miss, in the future, although I stride forward, I promise to be a flower road."

"Okay!" Mizhiya answered cheerfully.

In a blink of an eye, ushered in the National Day small long holiday, in time for the Mid-Autumn Festival overlapping inside, the fake added to the holiday, just convenient for Jin Mother to return to her mother's house with her newly found baby daughter.

Jin's mother's surname is Fang Mingji, and his father Fang Baiyu was a very famous calligrapher in Jin City before his death, and Jin's father was his student at the beginning, so he met Jin Mu and came together.

Fang Lao died of illness two years ago, leaving his wife Yu Shuyi alone in the world, and the children were afraid that their mother would be lonely, and persuaded the old lady to take turns to take her to live.

Uncle Fang and Aunt Fang are more convenient in Jin City, and the old lady is willing to go, but Jin Mu, who has lived in Beijing City for a long time, can't pick up her mother, because the other party is not willing to leave her husband too far, Jin Mu has to run to Jin City several times on weekdays.

Usually ten days and a half months to go to the eldest brother or sister's house to stay with the mother for two days, recently because of the recognition of her daughter and having two lovely granddaughters at the same time, Jin's mother has not been to Jinshi for two months, this time taking advantage of the small long holiday to prepare to stay for a few more days.

After Mizhiya knew her mother's plan, she simply brought Little Jasmine and Little Rose with her. As soon as this child follows, the corresponding aunts and nursery sisters-in-law must also follow.

Old man Feng looked, anyway, he couldn't stay at the uncle's house of so many people's in-laws, he had to charter a hotel nearby, simply he and Uncle Xuan also made a scene, just go to Jin City, he should travel to Jin City, he has not been to Jin City.

So much so that in the end, Feng Jinxiu, who came home from work, realized that he had become the only person left behind in his home during this small long vacation, and even the chef was packing his usual knives and luggage.

"I'm not happy!" Seeing Mi Zhiya, Feng Jinxiu began to express his dissatisfaction in the first sentence, and it was very strong.

Mizhiya was sitting on the edge of the bed playing with her daughter, got up funny when she heard this, and pecked twice on her husband's chin in the past, "Are you happy now?" Feng

Jinxiu continued to be aggrieved, "When I think that after tomorrow morning, I will have to commute to work alone, what is the use of being happy now?"

Mizhiya held his face and coaxed, "Don't do this, I will try to come back to accompany you as soon as possible." Feng

Jinxiu, "How fast is as soon as possible?" He doesn't want "empty promises."

"Five days?" Mizhia tentatively compared a palm.

Feng Jinxiu did not speak, expressing his protest with silence.

"Then four days, after all, it is the first time to meet, and it is impossible to say less."

Feng Jin Xiu accepted it when he saw it, "Okay, four days is four days, your words count."

"Of course."

October 1st, just in time for the rush hour, fortunately in Beijing and Jin City is not far away, although there are occasional traffic jams on the road, but the time is not too long, departure at 7 a.m., arrive at the destination at eleven o'clock in the morning, Uncle Fang and his wife run a hot spring resort mountain resort.

Obviously, Uncle Fang also considered that there were many people coming to his sister's house this time, and even if they could stay, it was too crowded, and he didn't want them to stay in a hotel, so he simply set the meeting place in his own mountain villa, and by the way, he soaked in the hot spring to enjoy the scenery and recognize his relatives for a vacation.

Uncle Fang and Uncle Fang started from scratch, gradually expanding from a characteristic homestay that can only accommodate ten guests to today's top three hot spring mountain estates in Jin, which integrates health and relaxation at the foot of half a mountain.

Although the business has grown, the couple still retains the habit of starting a business, changing into work clothes and receiving visitors in the lobby like the front desk staff whenever they are free.

On the first day of the small long holiday, learning from the experience of previous years, this year the villa implemented a reservation system, so the occupancy was not as full as last year, but the flow of customers was still not small, except for the rooms reserved for the Jin family in advance, all were full.

As soon as the cars of the Feng family and the Jin family drove into the gate of the villa, Uncle Fang and Aunt Fang received news from the security office, and busily transferred the guests at hand to the employees, and the couple drove the largest open-top sightseeing car to pick them up.

Because she was wearing the same overalls as the people around her, there were many tourists in the parking lot, and Uncle Fang and Uncle Fang's mother, who were all focused on their granddaughter, did not notice it at the first time, or Uncle Fang's mother stepped forward and patted her shoulder before shouting in surprise.

"Brother, sister-in-law! When did you come over?
Uncle
Fang glanced at her, "It's been two minutes standing behind you before you see it."

"Haha, I'm patronizing the kids." Mother Jin moved the little jasmine in her arms forward, "My eldest granddaughter, cute, right?"
Uncle
Fang was a little restrained, "Well, cute.

Uncle Fang's mother clapped her hands directly, "Whose little princess is this, is it good for my uncle to hug?" Little

Jasmine was very face-saving and really let hug.

"Didn't you hear that it was twins? How is there only one?

Jin Mu pointed to the RV with closed doors and windows not far away, "My sister didn't wake up and was noisy, she was making a fuss, and she was breastfeeding her." Taking

advantage of this effort, Jin Mu introduced her sister-in-law to her in-laws grandfather, and sealed the old man and Uncle Xuan.

The first time we met, everyone exchanged pleasantries with each other, and after chatting for a few minutes, the RV door opened, and Mizhiya got out of the car holding Little Rose.

"This, this is condensation?" No one expected that Uncle Fang, who had always spoken the least, was the one who reacted the most.

"What's wrong?" Mother Jin sensed that her eldest brother's mood was not quite right.

"Like, so similar!" Fang DaThe more my uncle looked at my niece, the more overlapped the face in my memory.

Jin Mu asked her eldest brother, "Who is it like?" Uncle

Fang, "Our sister-in-law." "Mother Yu Shuyi's sister Yu Zhuyi who died early.